BY GARNIER

Gently polishes to even tone & brighten.

This effective, yet gentle daily exfoliating cleanser works double duty to brighten and deeply cleanse skin. A non-drying formula with finely ground, sustainably sourced Argan Nut shell, Antioxidant Vitamin C and Multi-Fruit Acid blend helps to refine pores, even skin tone and wash away dirt, oil & makeup in one step.

Results:

Instantly skin looks smoother, radiant with a healthy glow.

Ingredients: 919050 19 Aqua/water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Coco-betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Argania Spinosa Shell Powder, Perlite, Sodium Chloride, Peg-14m, Phenoxyethanol, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum/fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Saccharum Officinarum Extract / Sugar Cane Extract, Limonene, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Water / Orange Fruit Water, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract / Lemon Fruit Extract, Linalool, Acer Saccharum Extract / Sugar Maple Extract, Benzyl Salicylate, Ppg-5-ceteth-20, Citric Acid. F.i.l.# D191439/1

Usage: Use twice daily. Wet face and hands. Gently massage, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Follow with a Clearly Brighter moisturizer.

Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Argan Nut Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser
  • "First off it smells really good. It's good for every skin type including sensitive, which is awesome.it makes skin so smooth after giving a gentle and effective exfoliating cleanse." in 13 reviews
Denise C.
08816
Garnier skin active gentle exfoliating cleanser is it really good product I recommend using it once a week you will get good results soft Liss pores showing smoother skin so I recommend this product
Destiny R.
This is my favorite facial cleaner. I use it every single day. I like that it is oil free and has no parbens or plastic beads. I also like how smooth it makes my face feel. I recommend this product.
Shannon L.
Morrisville, PA
Great products at a great price!! The line has expanded offering more for the direct needs of customers. The products I have tried have really helped and were gentle on my sensitive skin. I was really happy with the results!!
Kailyn C.
fort hood
This cleanser left my skin feeling soft and smooth. It smells great too. I felt like it was very effective and did just the job. I had bought it at Walgreens and was very skeptical about it. Would recommend to others.
Amber L.
This is life, you won't regret using this. If you want your skin on point purchase this. Nothing else really seems to top the product. See for yourself and I bet you'd come back for more.
Victoria s.
Fall River, MA
When is first started using this product I loved it! Made my skin baby soft however upon continued use it really dried out my skin even more than it was before. Might be nice if you have normal to oily skin.
Crystal D.
Mountain City
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
So this is definitely not the worst cleanser I've used. It smells nice. It doesn't irritate my skin. It cleans my skin well. I don't see a lot of exfoliating happening though.
Maryleigh C.
Knox
I love a good exfoliating cleanser. My have huge oily pores. I love the sense of really feeling the product get into my pores. Scrubbing all the yucky out. Reasonable price.
Amber H.
Kodak, TN
Review for: Other more...
It’s not that it was bad but it didn’t show me any improvement whatsoever. I felt like the exfoliating property wasn’t dispersed enough through out so it felt like patches of my face were being exfoliating while others weren’t st all.
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
I received this through Bzzagent, and honestly never seen a difference in my skin. I have oily, acne prone skin, and the Aryan exfoliation honestly just made it worse.
Amber G.
Conroe, TX
I just saw this at the store and I was wondering if it's worth getting?
Katheryn H.
I was given this as a gift, does this work? Pros and cons of it?