BY GARNIER

Gently polishes to even tone & brighten.

This effective, yet gentle daily exfoliating cleanser works double duty to brighten and deeply cleanse skin. A non-drying formula with finely ground, sustainably sourced Argan Nut shell, Antioxidant Vitamin C and Multi-Fruit Acid blend helps to refine pores, even skin tone and wash away dirt, oil & makeup in one step.

Results:

Instantly skin looks smoother, radiant with a healthy glow.

Ingredients: 919050 19 Aqua/water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Coco-betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Argania Spinosa Shell Powder, Perlite, Sodium Chloride, Peg-14m, Phenoxyethanol, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum/fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Saccharum Officinarum Extract / Sugar Cane Extract, Limonene, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Water / Orange Fruit Water, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract / Lemon Fruit Extract, Linalool, Acer Saccharum Extract / Sugar Maple Extract, Benzyl Salicylate, Ppg-5-ceteth-20, Citric Acid. F.i.l.# D191439/1

Usage: Use twice daily. Wet face and hands. Gently massage, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Follow with a Clearly Brighter moisturizer.

Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Argan Nut Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser
  • "First off it smells really good. It's good for every skin type including sensitive, which is awesome.it makes skin so smooth after giving a gentle and effective exfoliating cleanse." in 13 reviews
Sunia a.
Broadlands
Review for: Other more...
I enjoyed this cleanser as it did a good job at exfoliating. The natural Argan nut helped me feel and know I was using an all natural product on my skin. Though it is a gentle cleanser it didn’t exfoliate as amazing as other exfoliating cleansers do but over all no complaints.
Chanda M.
North Hollywood, CA
I bought to help with my large pores and to even out my complexion. It has helped even out my skin discolorations so much so I've been completed on how much brighter and clearer my skin is by friends and family. I love the citrus smell and it is gentle on my skin.
Karina C.
chicago
Woodbridge
Definitely has been clearing my skin with twice daily use! At first you should take it slow bc it will dry you out of your skin is not used to it but after moderate and consistent use you will see the changes! A little goes a long way!!
Robbie H.
Brownwood , TX
I bought this on a whim because it was on sale. And oh my! I am IN LOVE! It’s my new go to scrub. The vitamin C factor in it makes your skin feel recharged! I use it first thing in the morning because it’s like a wake me up for my skin.
Brittney R.
When I first bought this product I was very skeptical because I had tried so many things in the past. But I was not disappointed! I definitely recommend this product to people who struggle and deal with acne, it is worth the money!
Andrea G.
This is a very great every day use gentle exfoliating cleanser. It leaves my skin feeling nice and soft and has a nice fruity lemon scent. It is oil free and contains vitamin c and lemon extract which is great for reducing blemishes and dark spots.
Brooke M.
Pea Ridge , AR
I love this cleanser, I use it once a week a it makes my skin so much softener and brighter! I think it would work great for any skin type (if you have super dry skin you may want to use a moisturizer after) would recommend!
Sade V.
Cleveland, OH
Live this! I was nervous about the Argan in it because I have sensitive skin but this has been making my skin so soft! I am almost done with this bottle and I am going to try and find some more. The price was great and it lasted a long time!
Karina R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this sooo much! It really goes deep into the pores and cleans out the impurities. It’s not just the grainy texture, it also has this gel-like liquid where the beads are immersed in which helps to keep your skin hydrated.
Amber G.
Conroe, TX
I just saw this at the store and I was wondering if it's worth getting?
Katheryn H.
I was given this as a gift, does this work? Pros and cons of it?