BY GARNIER

Gently polishes to even tone & brighten.

This effective, yet gentle daily exfoliating cleanser works double duty to brighten and deeply cleanse skin. A non-drying formula with finely ground, sustainably sourced Argan Nut shell, Antioxidant Vitamin C and Multi-Fruit Acid blend helps to refine pores, even skin tone and wash away dirt, oil & makeup in one step.

Results:

Instantly skin looks smoother, radiant with a healthy glow.

Ingredients: 919050 19 Aqua/water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Coco-betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Argania Spinosa Shell Powder, Perlite, Sodium Chloride, Peg-14m, Phenoxyethanol, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum/fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Saccharum Officinarum Extract / Sugar Cane Extract, Limonene, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Water / Orange Fruit Water, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract / Lemon Fruit Extract, Linalool, Acer Saccharum Extract / Sugar Maple Extract, Benzyl Salicylate, Ppg-5-ceteth-20, Citric Acid. F.i.l.# D191439/1

Usage: Use twice daily. Wet face and hands. Gently massage, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Follow with a Clearly Brighter moisturizer.

Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Argan Nut Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser
  • "First off it smells really good. It's good for every skin type including sensitive, which is awesome.it makes skin so smooth after giving a gentle and effective exfoliating cleanse." in 13 reviews
Cassie m.
Doesn’t work for my skin I can’t see any improvement may work on other skin types won’t buy again
juliabw W.
Montreal
This exfoliate really works hard to make your skin look and feel great. It smells good too
Heather L.
Sundridge, CO
Really helped my acne. Have repurchased a couple times. The price is really great as well
HERA N.
Birmingham
I really like it is the best I always use and it totally works for me every time I try.
Lily S.
Brentwood Bay
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Review for: Other more...
I use this every other day to exfoliate my skin. I can have sensitive skin and it hasn’t made me break out at all. It’s cheap too!! honestly it exceeded my expectations and would definitely recommend this one! Smells sooo good too 😊
Gema J.
yo lo uso en la regadera para limpieza facial y así poder retirarlo con mayor facilidad, lo que si es que se necesita mucho producto y por el empaque se puede desperdiciar algo del producto
Ayesha Z.
I loved it. It purifies your pores and give you a lasting effect of clean hydrating skin and shine as well
Sara I.
abu dhabi
Review for: 2 Pack - Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Argan Nut Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser 4.7 oz more...
Nice and gentle cleanser.very soft and make face fresh. Love it and highly recommend this.
Amber G.
Conroe, TX
I just saw this at the store and I was wondering if it's worth getting?
Katheryn H.
I was given this as a gift, does this work? Pros and cons of it?