BY GARNIER

Gently polishes to even tone & brighten.

This effective, yet gentle daily exfoliating cleanser works double duty to brighten and deeply cleanse skin. A non-drying formula with finely ground, sustainably sourced Argan Nut shell, Antioxidant Vitamin C and Multi-Fruit Acid blend helps to refine pores, even skin tone and wash away dirt, oil & makeup in one step.

Results:

Instantly skin looks smoother, radiant with a healthy glow.

Ingredients: 919050 19 Aqua/water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Coco-betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Argania Spinosa Shell Powder, Perlite, Sodium Chloride, Peg-14m, Phenoxyethanol, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum/fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Saccharum Officinarum Extract / Sugar Cane Extract, Limonene, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Water / Orange Fruit Water, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract / Lemon Fruit Extract, Linalool, Acer Saccharum Extract / Sugar Maple Extract, Benzyl Salicylate, Ppg-5-ceteth-20, Citric Acid. F.i.l.# D191439/1

Usage: Use twice daily. Wet face and hands. Gently massage, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Follow with a Clearly Brighter moisturizer.

Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Argan Nut Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser
  • "First off it smells really good. It's good for every skin type including sensitive, which is awesome.it makes skin so smooth after giving a gentle and effective exfoliating cleanse." in 13 reviews
Sara L.
Trois-Rivières
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this cleanser everyday and everynight. It’s been a week and i already see the difference. My skin look brighter. It’s really cheap too. If you have dark spots like me , don’t waste time and go but it honey!
Bethany L.
burton upon trent
This cream does what it says it does make your face brighter and gives it a glow. Its easy to apply and isn’t too heavy on your face and doesn’t cost a lot of money. Not much product is easy which is good as you don’t have to keep buying it loads.
Jeanneth A.
miami
I have been blessed with good skin most of my life, even skipping the pimple phase as a teenager, and have done little to clean my face except use soap and water. However, as I get older so does my skin and I find that these days my face needs a little more caring than it has in the past so I decided to try Garnier Skin Action Clearly Brighter Argan Nut Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser.

I am so glad I gave it a try - I really like this cleanser! It does an excellent job of cleaning my skin (you use it twice a day - morning and night) and I can tell the difference - at least in how my skin feels and my face does seem to shine a bit more. I love the way this cleanser feels when I put it on - I can feel it working as I am using it! The cleanser makes my skin feel nice and fresh which is a nice boost to start and end my day. My skin is very fair and a bit sensitive but I haven't noticed any issues while using this cleanser.

I really like Garnier Skin Action Clearly Brighter Argan Nut Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser!
Nada A.
the name says it all i love wjen you can put something on and it makes you look awake and presentable without actual makeup and this is one of those products who can helo with you with that
Mehal K.
Did not like this at all not what I expected I thought it would be very refreshing and hydrating but it was harsh on my skin and it didn’t meet my expectations and I wouldn’t but it again
Julia S.
Edmonton, AB
I just bought this yesterday as I needed a facial cleanser/scrub! I absolutely love garnier products so I decided to pic this up as it looked interesting. I also grabbed the micellar water that I ran out of and I already had the clearly brighter moisturizer. All are amazing I should add.
But this scrub is no different! It leaves your skin so smooth after washing your face and not dry which is a plus!!! It smells good and love the pieces of nut in the scrub. They really do help exfoliate! So far so good!! I also do see a brighter feel to my skin after!! Love love love garnier!!!
Plus this was on sale for $6.99 plus a $5 rebate coupon was on it at shoppers. So I paid $1.99. Nothing better than a great product at a amazing price with or without the coupon!!!♥
Andrä S.
Bedford, NS
The perfect scrub. I have used this for a while and it has helped to not have an oily skin. Imperfections have decresed significantly and my skin looks brighter.
Diana L.
I bought it for the first time when I went to the mall and it was actually really effective, helped my skin a lot and it has become smoother and cuter since I use this product, it has a really good value to its effectiveness, I would definitely buy it again
Sindy R.
6531 NW 87th Avenue T - 28659
I love this little thing, the price is amazing and it does the same things some of my high end products do, there's little scrubs in there that just exfoliates like a dream, leaves your skin looking much fresher and brighter. Can't stress on how much I love it.
Swati B.
India
Thoroughly cleanses the sling leaving almost no traces of makeup at all. Although I would recommend using a make-up remover before using this to get a 100% makeup less skin. Other than that it's a good mild cleanser.
Amber G.
Conroe, TX
I just saw this at the store and I was wondering if it's worth getting?
Katheryn H.
I was given this as a gift, does this work? Pros and cons of it?