BY GARNIER

Gently polishes to even tone & brighten.

This effective, yet gentle daily exfoliating cleanser works double duty to brighten and deeply cleanse skin. A non-drying formula with finely ground, sustainably sourced Argan Nut shell, Antioxidant Vitamin C and Multi-Fruit Acid blend helps to refine pores, even skin tone and wash away dirt, oil & makeup in one step.

Results:

Instantly skin looks smoother, radiant with a healthy glow.

Ingredients: 919050 19 Aqua/water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Coco-betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Argania Spinosa Shell Powder, Perlite, Sodium Chloride, Peg-14m, Phenoxyethanol, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum/fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Saccharum Officinarum Extract / Sugar Cane Extract, Limonene, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Water / Orange Fruit Water, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract / Lemon Fruit Extract, Linalool, Acer Saccharum Extract / Sugar Maple Extract, Benzyl Salicylate, Ppg-5-ceteth-20, Citric Acid. F.i.l.# D191439/1

Usage: Use twice daily. Wet face and hands. Gently massage, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Follow with a Clearly Brighter moisturizer.

Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Argan Nut Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser
  • "First off it smells really good. It's good for every skin type including sensitive, which is awesome.it makes skin so smooth after giving a gentle and effective exfoliating cleanse." in 13 reviews
Madalyn R.
N Kingstown, RI
I have only use this product a few times, but I love it a lot! It is super easy to apply, and super easy to wash off. It has a nice, yet not overpowering sent. I would definitely recommend!
Gabrielle A.
I use this if I feel my makeup remover doesn’t do a good job. I like it but have had better. It makes my skin feel kind of dry but not too dry. Haven’t seen any brightening effects.
Hannah B.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely one of the best cleansers I have ever used. The smell is amazing, its texture is perfect for polishing and soothing, and it leaves my skin perfectly soft. This is my new go to item I use daily and I’ve seen and felt results of clearer and brighter skin. It does not burn and it feels ultra hydrating. I follow with the Clearly Brighter Moisturizer (seen below)!
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
Love! I got this off of the clearance shelf at Walmart for $3 and I will be purchasing again. I have really dry skin. I switched to a cheap product that left my skin so dry so I decided to pick this up since it has nut shell instead of those silicone exfoliating beads. This has left my face so smooth and doesn't dry me out.
Christian Y.
This definitely deserves more like 3.5 stars. I didn't give it 4 because it's not quite as gentle as I would have liked it. I have sensitive, drier skin, and I feel like if I used this for an everyday cleanser then it would irritate and dry out my skin. It definitely is a more gentle exfoliant than a typical scrub, though.
Heather S.
Springfield, TN
This says it's a gentle exfoiliator but it doesn't really exfoliate well at all. If feels like they forgot to put all the crushed argan nuts into the batch or something. It feels weird when I use it and my skin doesn't feel clean at all. I personally feel likely leaves a residue behind and the smells isn't my favorite.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
This is an okay cleanser. Nothing magical happening but does clean my skin. Hasn’t affected my skin issues yet after a month or so so I don’t think it’s any great wash! For the price I don’t I would buy it again!
Alisha C.
Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ Deep Cleaning Face Wash I absolutely love this face wash. I use it every night before I go to bed, leaves your face feeling nice and refreshed.
Maria P.
Lawrenceville
Purchased at: CVS
I use this everyday I loveee this!! It leaves me feeling fresh and my skin is bright and clean ! It has an amazing scent as well! You see improvement in your skin in a few days!
Nicki L.
Philadelphia, PA
This cleanser is pretty good! The argan nut pieces exfoliate my face really well, without hurting my skin. It feels like a facial massage when I use this product. It smells really good, and it leaves my skin with a refreshing feeling after using. It also doesn't dry out my face.
Amber G.
Conroe, TX
I just saw this at the store and I was wondering if it's worth getting?
Katheryn H.
I was given this as a gift, does this work? Pros and cons of it?