BY GARNIER

Gently polishes to even tone & brighten.

This effective, yet gentle daily exfoliating cleanser works double duty to brighten and deeply cleanse skin. A non-drying formula with finely ground, sustainably sourced Argan Nut shell, Antioxidant Vitamin C and Multi-Fruit Acid blend helps to refine pores, even skin tone and wash away dirt, oil & makeup in one step.

Results:

Instantly skin looks smoother, radiant with a healthy glow.

Ingredients: 919050 19 Aqua/water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Coco-betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Argania Spinosa Shell Powder, Perlite, Sodium Chloride, Peg-14m, Phenoxyethanol, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum/fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Saccharum Officinarum Extract / Sugar Cane Extract, Limonene, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Water / Orange Fruit Water, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract / Lemon Fruit Extract, Linalool, Acer Saccharum Extract / Sugar Maple Extract, Benzyl Salicylate, Ppg-5-ceteth-20, Citric Acid. F.i.l.# D191439/1

Usage: Use twice daily. Wet face and hands. Gently massage, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Follow with a Clearly Brighter moisturizer.

Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Argan Nut Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser
  • "First off it smells really good. It's good for every skin type including sensitive, which is awesome.it makes skin so smooth after giving a gentle and effective exfoliating cleanse." in 13 reviews
Hoor S.
Lahore
I have been using granite face washes for what seems for ever because they do everything that they claim. Whether it’s pore cleansing, brightening or a gentle wash. I have been using these face washes for 7 years and let me tell you they work!!!
Nihad A.
Ajman, Ajman
It cleans the skin deeply, but leaves it in dire need of moisturizing. If I delly dally a little, my skin breaks and itches. I think it rids it from all necessary oils. It's good if you will moisture directly after it
s x f c a t s t r e e 🦄.
Telford , Shropshire
Leave my face feeling super fresh and it has a light and fluffy consistency while applying on the face and it’s also brilliant before makeup application

However the main downfall is although there’s a lot of product inside it’s hard to get it all out without cutting the tube apart and this can become messy and ruins my other things so it’s not convenient
Siȃn M.
England
Wouldn’t really recommend it didn’t really do much for me, haven’t got awful skin but I do have bad breakouts maybe would work with someone who has bad skin but didn’t do anything for me
Carmen H.
Smiths Falls, ON
This face wash is so refreshing! Perfect to start the day off. I always love Garnier as you get a great product for a reasonable price. I’ll continue to use this face wash for sure.
Precious A.
London
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 2 Pack - Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Argan Nut Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser 4.7 oz more...
Nice exfoliator. Wakes you up. A bit harsh on the skin but it is better than other exfoliators. It definitely makes your skin feel fresh. I am a repeat user of this product. I would recommend it to anyone.
Jihanee A.
AGADIR
I LOVE the way my skin feels when I use this - Soooo soft, and I've started using it on my neck, chest, shoulders, and arms, too. (If I'm still wet from the shower, it really goes a long way.) It's amazing in how soft it makes your skin, and I noticed a real difference very quickly
Shannon S.
I have suffered with acne around my hair line for a number of years without finding anything to help. This product made my acne less noticeable, it didn't get rid of it but it reduces inflammation and redness which was a big help!
Gunjan B.
I have earlier used Garnier light complete fairness serum cream, which benefited my skin a lot. Hence, when I came across this face wash, I bought it immediately. My skin had some faded dark spots with a bit of uneven complexion before I started using this face wash.
Coralie F.
County Antrim , Belfast
Does what it says in the blurb! Skin is soft, moisturised, but matte. This could be a life-saver this winter! Also, it provides a good base for make-up. I do like the Pure Active range - it is affordable, but it does work!
Amber G.
Conroe, TX
I just saw this at the store and I was wondering if it's worth getting?
Katheryn H.
I was given this as a gift, does this work? Pros and cons of it?