BY GARNIER

Gently polishes to even tone & brighten.

This effective, yet gentle daily exfoliating cleanser works double duty to brighten and deeply cleanse skin. A non-drying formula with finely ground, sustainably sourced Argan Nut shell, Antioxidant Vitamin C and Multi-Fruit Acid blend helps to refine pores, even skin tone and wash away dirt, oil & makeup in one step.

Results:

Instantly skin looks smoother, radiant with a healthy glow.

Ingredients: 919050 19 Aqua/water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Coco-betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Argania Spinosa Shell Powder, Perlite, Sodium Chloride, Peg-14m, Phenoxyethanol, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum/fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Saccharum Officinarum Extract / Sugar Cane Extract, Limonene, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Water / Orange Fruit Water, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract / Lemon Fruit Extract, Linalool, Acer Saccharum Extract / Sugar Maple Extract, Benzyl Salicylate, Ppg-5-ceteth-20, Citric Acid. F.i.l.# D191439/1

Usage: Use twice daily. Wet face and hands. Gently massage, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Follow with a Clearly Brighter moisturizer.

Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Argan Nut Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser
  • "First off it smells really good. It's good for every skin type including sensitive, which is awesome.it makes skin so smooth after giving a gentle and effective exfoliating cleanse." in 13 reviews
Rachel V.
Council Blfs, IA
Sasha W.
Peoria
Review for: Other more...
FAVORITE EXFOLIANT! I love this so much! It’s make my skin so fresh and I think it was $10 or less.
Karra M.
GEORGETOWN, OH
It's just a really great product that I love. It's a good value that I buy at the local Kroger's
Stacy M.
Great product! Definitely recommended! Surely good quality with great results! Purchased from cvs
Terianna B.
Smooth easy to use not such a good smell but it’s worth the smell for the out come I get
Gladis T.
Houston , TX
1,564 reviews
I like this product and I would recommend it for everyone to purchase. It’s affordable.
Paulina S.
El Paso, TX
broke me out. i have extremely sensitive skin so not disappointed or surprised by it.
Erin E.
Great product. Leaves skin feeling fresh. Exfoliate isn’t too harsh. Smells good too!
Kaitlynn W.
I love love this brand and all of their products i highly recommend it to anyone.
Kristen D.
Pickerington, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Other more...
This is a pretty great gentle exfoliating face wash. I have sensitive skin and it’s never caused a breakout. It does make my skin feel a little tight but I like it because I feel clean and it’s not uncomfortable.
Amber G.
Conroe, TX
I just saw this at the store and I was wondering if it's worth getting?
Katheryn H.
I was given this as a gift, does this work? Pros and cons of it?