BY GARNIER

Gently polishes to even tone & brighten.

This effective, yet gentle daily exfoliating cleanser works double duty to brighten and deeply cleanse skin. A non-drying formula with finely ground, sustainably sourced Argan Nut shell, Antioxidant Vitamin C and Multi-Fruit Acid blend helps to refine pores, even skin tone and wash away dirt, oil & makeup in one step.

Results:

Instantly skin looks smoother, radiant with a healthy glow.

Ingredients: 919050 19 Aqua/water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Coco-betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Argania Spinosa Shell Powder, Perlite, Sodium Chloride, Peg-14m, Phenoxyethanol, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum/fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Saccharum Officinarum Extract / Sugar Cane Extract, Limonene, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Water / Orange Fruit Water, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract / Lemon Fruit Extract, Linalool, Acer Saccharum Extract / Sugar Maple Extract, Benzyl Salicylate, Ppg-5-ceteth-20, Citric Acid. F.i.l.# D191439/1

Usage: Use twice daily. Wet face and hands. Gently massage, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Follow with a Clearly Brighter moisturizer.

Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Argan Nut Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser
  • "First off it smells really good. It's good for every skin type including sensitive, which is awesome.it makes skin so smooth after giving a gentle and effective exfoliating cleanse." in 13 reviews
Tanisha B.
Gretna, LA
I use this about twice a week in the shower and I love it! It gently exfoliates without ripping your skin!
Shaylee ❤.
Delta
Most amazing bran for facial care. I highly recommend this product for those who struggle with acne a lot.
Maya H.
I'm on my second product and I will not changed for nothing my skin looks really clean,soft and bright ..
Drena L.
Bronx
This stuff is absolutely amazing! Great cleanser! Helps my acne prone skin, totally met my expectations!
Victória B.
SAN Ramon , CA
It’s good, I have a lot of blackheads and acne’s, really work but slow.. I expected more of this product
Eliza S.
Lockport, NY
Decent grab if your in a rush at the store or just need to clean your face. To me just another face wash
Annalisa F.
Cary
This cleanser helped brighten my dull skin and improve shallowness. I liked how refreshed my skin felt.
Tracy O.
Love love love this product. Smells really great, works really well. I will deff use this product again
Kaitie G.
saint john
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 2 Pack - Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Argan Nut Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser 4.7 oz more...
It irritated my skin. Was harsh. I would not recommend to anyone not use again. I am very disappointed
Brenda H.
Kansas
Have this Baby in the Shower as I use it at least 2-3 times a awake..!! Helps keep my pores clean...!
Amber G.
Conroe, TX
I just saw this at the store and I was wondering if it's worth getting?
Katheryn H.
I was given this as a gift, does this work? Pros and cons of it?