BY GARNIER

Gently polishes to even tone & brighten.

This effective, yet gentle daily exfoliating cleanser works double duty to brighten and deeply cleanse skin. A non-drying formula with finely ground, sustainably sourced Argan Nut shell, Antioxidant Vitamin C and Multi-Fruit Acid blend helps to refine pores, even skin tone and wash away dirt, oil & makeup in one step.

Results:

Instantly skin looks smoother, radiant with a healthy glow.

Ingredients: 919050 19 Aqua/water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Coco-betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Argania Spinosa Shell Powder, Perlite, Sodium Chloride, Peg-14m, Phenoxyethanol, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum/fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Saccharum Officinarum Extract / Sugar Cane Extract, Limonene, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Water / Orange Fruit Water, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract / Lemon Fruit Extract, Linalool, Acer Saccharum Extract / Sugar Maple Extract, Benzyl Salicylate, Ppg-5-ceteth-20, Citric Acid. F.i.l.# D191439/1

Usage: Use twice daily. Wet face and hands. Gently massage, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Follow with a Clearly Brighter moisturizer.

Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Argan Nut Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser
  • "First off it smells really good. It's good for every skin type including sensitive, which is awesome.it makes skin so smooth after giving a gentle and effective exfoliating cleanse." in 13 reviews
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
Works very well, light on the skin. Smell isn't bad either, I would definitely recommend to those with slight acne.
Olynsie M.
Jamaica, NY
Really nice affordable cleanser. Has nice grainy particles in it but is not abrasive at all! Smells amazing as well
Melissa P.
Schwenksville, PA
Review for: Other more...
I am in love with this exfoliating cleanser! It smells like grapefruit and leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean.
Leyda L.
Los angeles, CA
This product is very good i really recommend it you can find this at CVS for an affordable price works very good
Ashley P.
South Lake Tahoe, CA
Crazy,
I just can't sleep
I'm so excited, I'm in too deep
Crazy,
But it feels alright
Every day and every night
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
very gentle on my skin. smells clean and light. moisturizing and left a sheer glow. the packaging is standard.
Jesus R.
tulare ca
It’s pretty good, it only gives me clearer skin but my acne is still there. I wish it would also prevent acne
Thalia H.
Hayward, CA
I just started using this and I love how clean it leaves my skin and soft I will definitely continue using it
Kimberly G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I really like this garnier exfoliador..it doesn't have a bad smell to it..it's a great product for the cost..
Angelica p.
Fort Payne , AL
I love it and Its an awesome product ! I totally recommend this product! Its one of my Dailey uses of makeup
Amber G.
Conroe, TX
I just saw this at the store and I was wondering if it's worth getting?
Katheryn H.
I was given this as a gift, does this work? Pros and cons of it?