BY GARNIER

Gently polishes to even tone & brighten.

This effective, yet gentle daily exfoliating cleanser works double duty to brighten and deeply cleanse skin. A non-drying formula with finely ground, sustainably sourced Argan Nut shell, Antioxidant Vitamin C and Multi-Fruit Acid blend helps to refine pores, even skin tone and wash away dirt, oil & makeup in one step.

Results:

Instantly skin looks smoother, radiant with a healthy glow.

Ingredients: 919050 19 Aqua/water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Coco-betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Argania Spinosa Shell Powder, Perlite, Sodium Chloride, Peg-14m, Phenoxyethanol, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum/fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Saccharum Officinarum Extract / Sugar Cane Extract, Limonene, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Water / Orange Fruit Water, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract / Lemon Fruit Extract, Linalool, Acer Saccharum Extract / Sugar Maple Extract, Benzyl Salicylate, Ppg-5-ceteth-20, Citric Acid. F.i.l.# D191439/1

Usage: Use twice daily. Wet face and hands. Gently massage, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Follow with a Clearly Brighter moisturizer.

Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Argan Nut Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser
  • "First off it smells really good. It's good for every skin type including sensitive, which is awesome.it makes skin so smooth after giving a gentle and effective exfoliating cleanse." in 13 reviews
Meriza p.
Calumet Park , IL
I give it three stars only because I really liked the scent. The product itself has too many harsh pebbles for my liking. Once I washed the mask off my face and put my night cream on, my face was burning.
Maggie Z.
York
I just started using this cleanser about two weeks ago and I notice a huge difference! First of all, I have sensitive skin that dries out very easily. At first this cleanser caused the skin around my nose to dry and flake. I started to put lotion on it every other night, and the issue was fixed. My skin is normally red and blotchy. This cleanser has helped to even my skin tone and make my skin look brighter and clearer. It has some beads in it, but nothing too rough. It also has a nice smell to it! I definitely plan on continuing to use it.
Jessica C.
A nice gentle exfoliator. Not too rough on skin but definitely felt like it was doing its job.
Megan H.
MAKES MY SKIN BRIGHTER! this product smells great and I love the exfoilating micro beads. Removes impurities and dead skin! My dry face has never felt better!
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
This product is a dual yes for me. Not only is it a sunscreen but its also a moisturizer. Its light weight and perfect for use in my daily makeup routine
Sarah F.
FLORENCE, AL
I never would have put this on my face because I never thought they had a face line, it was always hair care line,but I loved it just a little breakout.
Simona K.
Brooklyn
This Garnier SkinActive Cleanser kept my face very hydrated and it made my face feel super fresh. My skin feels super smooth after using this cleanser.
rebecca a.
Chula Vista, CA
This is a great brand and so soft on the skin. I like how it leaves my face feeling fresh and youthful. I will always use it because it’s all i trust
Kelsey V.
Muncie, IN
I use this in the shower. I feel like my face always looks better and brighter afterwards. Helps with breakout but doesnt clear up face right away.
Pilar G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this scrub I like how it cleans my face and leaves it out of imperfections I like its texture and the easy way to leave it clean and smooth.
Amber G.
Conroe, TX
I just saw this at the store and I was wondering if it's worth getting?
Katheryn H.
I was given this as a gift, does this work? Pros and cons of it?