BY GARNIER

Gently polishes to even tone & brighten.

This effective, yet gentle daily exfoliating cleanser works double duty to brighten and deeply cleanse skin. A non-drying formula with finely ground, sustainably sourced Argan Nut shell, Antioxidant Vitamin C and Multi-Fruit Acid blend helps to refine pores, even skin tone and wash away dirt, oil & makeup in one step.

Results:

Instantly skin looks smoother, radiant with a healthy glow.

Ingredients: 919050 19 Aqua/water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Coco-betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Argania Spinosa Shell Powder, Perlite, Sodium Chloride, Peg-14m, Phenoxyethanol, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum/fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Saccharum Officinarum Extract / Sugar Cane Extract, Limonene, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Water / Orange Fruit Water, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract / Lemon Fruit Extract, Linalool, Acer Saccharum Extract / Sugar Maple Extract, Benzyl Salicylate, Ppg-5-ceteth-20, Citric Acid. F.i.l.# D191439/1

Usage: Use twice daily. Wet face and hands. Gently massage, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Follow with a Clearly Brighter moisturizer.

Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Argan Nut Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser
  • "First off it smells really good. It's good for every skin type including sensitive, which is awesome.it makes skin so smooth after giving a gentle and effective exfoliating cleanse." in 13 reviews
Darlene D.
Hialeah, FL
I use this product every other day or every 2 days. It helped brighten my dark spots and also gently exfoliates dead skin. I recommend this product to my gentle skin folks out there!
Deanette E.
Carson , CA
This is a very good daily product it helps control my oils with out drying out my skin. I went into the store looking for a foaming facial wash and came across this it’s one of my better finds
Nancy C.
I received this in my Target Beauty box. This Garnier clearly brighter worked for my skin. I have dry skin so I had to used the garnier moisture bomb with it. It warns you on the back and if you read it, sunburn alert use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure. For those with sensitive skin, I would not recommend. Overall it smells great and has vitamin C.
Stephanie W.
Sterling Hts, MI
Garnier has been my new mini obsession. I used to be wary of cost, but since nothing cheaper works I finally caved and love EVERYTHING I've bought from them! This is a new product for me, but so far it's holding up to Garnier quality. I'm a simple Midwestern mom, I will never buy Clinique or $60 pots of skin cream. Garnier is my magic. This stuff applies smoothly, does it's job without irritating my super sensitive skin, and doesn't cost a fortune. It even smells nice!!
Torri F.
Los Angeles, CA
I can't say enough things about this cleanser. Oh my gosh. I was having trouble with my skin being really congested and getting deep set acne that nothing would fix. I picked this up on a whim and I'm so glad I did!! It completely changed my skins texture, it's so so smooth and I have dry skin and it doesn't make it any drier! So so so good
Ashley L.
Yosemite Ntpk, CA
Omg I love this sooo much. The first time I tried it it made my face so soft and felt refreshed. And it made some of my dark marks lighten up just after one use. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a nice and gently exfoliating product.
Bree R.
Encinitas
I have used this facial cleanser for a few months now and I love it! It comes in a large bottle and is very gentle on the skin. I have found this product to be very effective by giving my face a bright glow. I definitely recommend this product!
Noni r.
Sylmar, CA
Love this!!! Probably one of my favorite things to wash my face with. I don't find it that hard. There is some exfoliate in there but I've used ones waaaaaaay harsher then this. I would totally recommend it.
Amber G.
Conroe, TX
Amanda G.
Lone Oak, TX
This is a really great treatment especially for the price. I have been very pleased and can tell a difference in my skin and there has been a decrease in breakouts and minimized pores.
Amber G.
Conroe, TX
I just saw this at the store and I was wondering if it's worth getting?
Katheryn H.
I was given this as a gift, does this work? Pros and cons of it?