BY GARNIER

Gently polishes to even tone & brighten.

This effective, yet gentle daily exfoliating cleanser works double duty to brighten and deeply cleanse skin. A non-drying formula with finely ground, sustainably sourced Argan Nut shell, Antioxidant Vitamin C and Multi-Fruit Acid blend helps to refine pores, even skin tone and wash away dirt, oil & makeup in one step.

Results:

Instantly skin looks smoother, radiant with a healthy glow.

Ingredients: 919050 19 Aqua/water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Coco-betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Argania Spinosa Shell Powder, Perlite, Sodium Chloride, Peg-14m, Phenoxyethanol, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum/fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Saccharum Officinarum Extract / Sugar Cane Extract, Limonene, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Water / Orange Fruit Water, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract / Lemon Fruit Extract, Linalool, Acer Saccharum Extract / Sugar Maple Extract, Benzyl Salicylate, Ppg-5-ceteth-20, Citric Acid. F.i.l.# D191439/1

Usage: Use twice daily. Wet face and hands. Gently massage, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Follow with a Clearly Brighter moisturizer.

Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Argan Nut Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser
  • "First off it smells really good. It's good for every skin type including sensitive, which is awesome.it makes skin so smooth after giving a gentle and effective exfoliating cleanse." in 13 reviews
Emi M.
Spring Hill, TN
This is my first time using a Garnier face wash and so far I like it !
First off I like the tall skinny tube that doesn’t take so much space in my shower.
The product is easy to use, you just massage it into your face and rinse. It smells like grapefruit and it’s so refreshing!
It has scrub in it, so after rinsing my skin feels very soft.
Kiersten N.
This has a really great scent. It’s not overpowering or anything. I use this with my neutrogena microdermabrasion brush. It cleans my face so good and it’s such a great exfoliating product. Would recommend 10/10
Brean R.
Randleman
I've given this cleanser a try for over a month now. I don't find that it exfoliates very well. I have very dry flakey skin and I need something a little more harsh without being too harsh if that makes since. For instance Jafra has a volcanic scrub that does absolute wonders for my skin. Only have to use it once or twice a week and it leaves my face baby smooth. I do like the smell of this cleanser and I do feel like it is gentle enough for sensitive skin people. But I just didn't feel like this one was anything special.
Kaylee W.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is such a good exfoliating cleanser for those who have acne prone skin. My skin is very dry so I love have an exfoliating face wash! I feel like it really helps get rid of any skin that my be peeling off. It cleans deep within the pores and I can seriously feel it when I dry off my face. It has really helped with my acne. I used to get multiple breakouts and now I only get a few zits here and there. I really think it is because of this face wash and the moisturizer that goes with it. My acne scars are almost gone. I just LOVE this product!!
Kathy L.
New Orleans
I loved this stuff but can’t find it anywhere near me anymore. This and their peppermint cleanser were my favorites and I can’t get either of them anymore. I’m really bummed. I’ve tried a couple of the new ones they’ve come out with and am not impressed. Looking to other brands for cleansers.

This smelled great, and exfoliated really well without being too ‘scrubby’. My skin always felt great after I used this in the shower. I’d go back to it in a second if I could find it.
Sapphire D.
Vineyard, UT
I love this exfoliant. It keeps my face feeling smooth and clean. I love how so little goes a long way too. I use this once a week and every time after using it feels like I have a new face! I love this so much!
Shana M.
La Crosse, WI
I like the fact that this has salicylic and lactic acids for chemical exfoliation, but I don't like how rough the scrubbing particles are in this cleanser. When I use this I make sure to be VERY GENTLE when rubbing this on my face so as not to cause any damage to my skin. Overall, with some constraint this can be an effective cleanser for a more even toned and brighter complexion.
Kylie D.
Contrary to its clearly brighter advertising, it does not brighten my face. It does keep the blemishes and pimples at bay with daily use. There are little beads so it does exfoliate on some level.  Otherwise, it is not any different from any other face wash. Garnier SkinActive delivers with their michellar products, but disappoints with this clearly brighter face wash.
Makeup d.
dallas, texas
this is my all-time favorite exfoliating cleanser! It’s perfect for sensitive skin since it’s not too hard or rough on the face. It has a great scent, and a little bit goes a long way. I use this a couple times a week and I find it really smooths and brightens my skin! Love this!
Madalyn R.
N Kingstown, RI
I have only use this product a few times, but I love it a lot! It is super easy to apply, and super easy to wash off. It has a nice, yet not overpowering sent. I would definitely recommend!
Amber G.
Conroe, TX
I just saw this at the store and I was wondering if it's worth getting?
Katheryn H.
I was given this as a gift, does this work? Pros and cons of it?