BY GARNIER #55 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly refreshes. Reduces puffiness and brightens.

This gel formula with Antioxidant Vitamin C, Mint, and Caffeine instantly cools and refreshes. The micro-stimulating roll-on applicator helps de-puff and reduce the look of under-eye bags. Roll away under-eye puffiness for a brighter, more rested look!

Instantly cools and refreshes skin around the eye area. In 2 weeks, the look of under-eye puffiness and visible bags are reduced.

• I've seen this alot who's used it and what's your thoughts on it??1 Answers
  • I want to try this, has anyone tried this and does it really work?2 Answers
  • I have never tried Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Eye Roller. I ...2 Answers
Arriel C.
Dayton, OH
The Garnier puff eye roller is ok to me. I haven’t been using it but maybe three weeks. I seen it at Meijer while picking up some beauty supplies. I have issues with having puffiness under my eyes and wanted to see if their was a product that could help me with this issue. Al though it hasn’t been a really big improvement, I can tell it is working somewhat. I am going to continue using it to see what the results are. I haven’t used any other product that helps with puffiness so I have nothing to compare to. Overall, so far so good!
isabel M.
Miami Beach, FL
I used this in the past and i totally love it! I like the fact that is a gel and how clear and fresh stay in your skin! You just roll it and you get a good amount under your eyes and its very gentle. It de puff my eyes a lot! Makes the makeup look better as well now i usea the garnier but with colour
Michaela S.
As a poor college girl, this eye cream + roller has been in my collection for a hot minute! I’ve loved this since high school and when I didn’t even know what eye cream was! My secret is to put it in the refrigerator as soon as you get up in the morning and after your morning routine, take it out and roll it on. The metal roller will be cold and it will aid in de-puffing while also dispensing product! Thank me later!
Jestina R.
I have tried a bunch of different eye creams in my life and to be honest I wasn’t really impressed. I used it a few times and didn’t really notice a big difference. I probably will finish what I have but won’t purchase again
Shaoni B.
If you're looking for something lightweight and non-greasy to instantly wake your tired eyes and don't wanna spend a lot at the same time, this is the one for you. I always loved Garnier products, my skin never reacts to them. If your under eye skin is on the drier side, this might not be the choice for you. You'd probably like to use something richer and more hydrating for your night rest.
Nicole M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
This is my holy grail and go to when I have puffy under eye bags! Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Puff Eye Roller instantly takes about the puffiness and over time even brightens my under eye area! I love the roller ball, as it’s cold and smooth and really gives me that awake look. It is reasonably priced and you can get it at any local drug store! Highly recommend!!!
Vanessa O.
This was a nice product to use after about 2 weeks of using it I noticed a little bit of a difference underneath my eyes the puffiness of going away the dark circles had diminished a little bit but leaving my skin under my eyes brighter was more important to me at that point
Sara J.
I happen to really like this brand picked up one day at Wal-Mart to try it out. Lasted a long while didn't leave my face sticky. Oh the smell was so good. It would have been a 5 star post but I didn't see a huge difference in the color of my under eyes. Puffiness did go down to where others even complemented and eyes got brighter just didn't change dark circles as much as I thought.
Kaylee O.
Clearwater, FL
This was something I wasn't expecting to come out so well. It does work well with the exception you use it often. It's alright in my opinion. For me, I don't care for the roller ball too much. I can never tell if I am putting too much or too little product. A pro for me would be it does feel nice to the skin but it almost does feel like a slimey texture which I'm not crazy about.
Kristen G.
Carver, MN
I’ve been using this under eye roller for about 3 years now and it works great! I wake up with puffiness under my eyes and dark circles and this always helps to wake my eyes up and ride the circles making me look more refreshed. It’s always sold out at Target but I found some at Walgreens recently. They price keeps increasing, however I still buy it since it’s my morning savior.
Shaquira B.
Hialeah , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it really work?
Katie S.
Newton, NJ
How well does this absorb? Could I wear it during the day under make-up, or is it better to put on before bed?
Angelique D.
Oakland Park, FL
Has anyone that has used this product consistently for at least 3 months tell me if this works? I'm curious.
Esther N.
Does the product just reduce the dark pigmentation of under eye circles or actually help with puffiness too?
Brittani T.
Saint Rose, LA
Will this help reduce dark circles?