BY GARNIER #33 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly refreshes. Reduces puffiness and brightens.

This gel formula with Antioxidant Vitamin C, Mint, and Caffeine instantly cools and refreshes. The micro-stimulating roll-on applicator helps de-puff and reduce the look of under-eye bags. Roll away under-eye puffiness for a brighter, more rested look!

Results:

Instantly cools and refreshes skin around the eye area. In 2 weeks, the look of under-eye puffiness and visible bags are reduced.

• I've seen this alot who's used it and what's your thoughts on it??1 Answers
  • I want to try this, has anyone tried this and does it really work?2 Answers
  • I have never tried Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Eye Roller. I ...2 Answers
Kaylee O.
Clearwater, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was something I wasn't expecting to come out so well. It does work well with the exception you use it often. It's alright in my opinion. For me, I don't care for the roller ball too much. I can never tell if I am putting too much or too little product. A pro for me would be it does feel nice to the skin but it almost does feel like a slimey texture which I'm not crazy about.
Renata A.
Fountain Vly, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved it ! I use everyday as my daily morning routine and also during the day. Skin absorbs fast and the tired eye looking is gone in minutes! Good product for a great price ! It is a must have product on my beauty list
Jilly C.
O Fallon, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this for waking up in the morning and being puffy. Its soothing enough and the metal ball is gental. It wasnt too expensive maybe $8. I'm sure it could have been cheaper the reason I rated this lower is because I feel like it wasnt any more effective than a cold spoon...honestly
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Horrible product. I’ve purchased this twice thinking it was gonna do something but it does absolutely nothing. Doesn’t brighten, doesn’t illuminate, doesn’t depuff, doesn’t make you look awake, it does absolutely nothing. Wouldn’t recommend this product. Actually burns your eyes! Horrible! Didn’t do anything for me except hurt my eyes and make all my under eye area burn like it was on fire. Only good this about this is the packaging. Even has a funny smell that I can not deal with. Price is horrible because I wouldn’t even charge a dollar for this product. Absolutely horrid.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was surprised to see that this product is a top product on influenster, because I used it a long time ago, and never even finished it, and eventually ended up just throwing it out, because I didn't notice any difference whatsoever in my under eye area
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my cheerleaders moms referred me to this product to try out because I have such a hard time finding anything that works to get bags from under my eyes, especially in the mornings because I don't get much sleep. Omg this was a life savor and I'm hooked on using it now in my everyday routine! It goes on kinda cool like you can feel it absorbing into your skin and within a few minutes it clears up the darkness around your eyes and gets rid of the puffiness as well!! Love love love this product!!
JD G.
San Jose, CA
I was given this product by a friend a couple of months ago and I have to be honest, I don’t usually apply eye creams and such because 1. i forget applying it and 2. I feel like the other products I put have already an effect on my eyes. I am not really into layering products around my eye area because of how sensitive the skin it on that area. I have to be extra gentle when applying this because of its way of application. I would probably give the product another try
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this little tube... I've been using for years and I still use EVERY Morning right before applying primer. The ingredients, specifically the caffeine, really get rid of any undereye puffiness. You just roll the serum on under your eyes and use your ring finger to blend in... Once it's dry, I can start my makeup and look more awake. I carry it in my makeup bag everywhere too for midday Touchups.... What a lifesaver!
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was very skeptical of this at first but I decided to give it a try. I was very very happy at the results. I immediately felt a difference after rolling it on. I also Noticed less puffiness and darkness under my eyes.
Aselah💖 F.
Richmond Hill, NY
I use this every night before bed. I always wake up looking and feeling fresher than ever and my under eye bags aren’t as puffy as before. Absolutely love this product and will continue using it before bed!
Shaquira B.
Hialeah, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Does it really work?
Katie S.
Newton, NJ
How well does this absorb? Could I wear it during the day under make-up, or is it better to put on before bed?
Angelique D.
Oakland Park, FL
Has anyone that has used this product consistently for at least 3 months tell me if this works? I'm curious.
Esther N.
Does the product just reduce the dark pigmentation of under eye circles or actually help with puffiness too?
Brittani T.
Saint Rose, LA
Will this help reduce dark circles?