BY GARNIER #59 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly refreshes. Reduces puffiness and brightens.

This gel formula with Antioxidant Vitamin C, Mint, and Caffeine instantly cools and refreshes. The micro-stimulating roll-on applicator helps de-puff and reduce the look of under-eye bags. Roll away under-eye puffiness for a brighter, more rested look!

Results:

Instantly cools and refreshes skin around the eye area. In 2 weeks, the look of under-eye puffiness and visible bags are reduced.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Dimethicone, Caffeine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Dimethiconol, Escin, Mentha Piperita Extract/Peppermint Leaf Extract, Mica, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, F.I.L. B55466/1, 695065 23.

Usage: Gently roll under the eye from the inner corner to the outer corner. Rub in excess until fully absorbed. Use AM/PM.

• I've seen this alot who's used it and what's your thought...1 Answers
  • I want to try this, has anyone tried this and does it rea...2 Answers
  • I have never tried Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Eye Ro...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Audra S.
Love this. I've used this for years and I haven't had even a slight urge to look for something better.

I have many late nights, sometimes go days with little to no sleep, bad allergies & many days or nights with intense crying....this product helps all kinds of puffy eyes. The roll on ball is cooling which is very soothing, and I use it for the under-eye area & on my upper lids if needed. It de-puffs & helps calm down the redness or dark circles. My under-eye area is really sensitive, especially when my allergies are bad, & this doesn't burn or make me tear up like other products I've tried in the past.

Sometimes it takes a couple of rolls to get the product going, so I shake it & roll it on the back of my hand first. It takes a minute to dry, but it makes a big difference. It's a little bit tacky when it's drying/almost dry & I have some under-eye lines/wrinkles, so I gently tap it to make sure that it doesn't trap my concealer.

I use this all the time, it's awesome, I love it & highly recommend it.
Brittany W.
Pinellas Park
I used this for several months. It goes on clear and I used it both on my upper and lower lids and wore it day and night. Never had any issue wearing it under makeup or eye primer. It never irritated my skin or did anything bad, but I would be exaggerating if I said I saw any difference in my eye area. If you like the roller ball applicators you will like this, and if you like cooling products, this will deliver. I never did put it in the fridge but I am sure you could to increase soothing and de-puffing properties. I will say the words on the packaging faded off very quickly. Overall it was fine and lasted me a very long time even though I probably over-used it as it went on clear.
Christine Z.
I had come across the Enlite Super Face Wake Up Eyes at CVS and had been using it for some time, loving it.  However, they discontinued the product (and brand) and I had to search for a new product to replace it.  This Garnier product does the job, but it's not the same.  I felt as if my face instantly woke up after using the Enlite product, since it contained caffeine, cucumber, coconut.  I was looking for something that had caffeine in it with the cooling roller ball.  I will stick with the Garnier product for now, until something better comes along.
Elizabeth F.
columbus
Loved the price of this product because it was on sale when I purchased. I love the fact that it was cooling on my under eyes, was more than simple to use, and didn’t have a weird smell or texture. What I hated about it was that about five to ten minutes after applying the product my under eyes began to itch terribly. So any depuffing the product had successfully done was ruined by me itching and rubbing constantly. I’m guess I am just allergic to one of the ingredients to cause this reaction because as soon as I washed off the product the itching stopped. If I were to reapply the same itching occurred. Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Puff Eye Roller
Addushkaliz C.
KISSIMMEE , FL
I loved my eye roller so so much! It has a very cool feeling. As soon as you roll it under your eyes it makes you feel so good. I have very dark circles, almost purple. And I have seen a difference over time. Id usually apply it once in the morning and once at night and it did the trick. I used it for about 3-4 months before it started making my under eye itch and hurt, like if it was burning me. Which is so so weird. I recommend you do a test out for a couple of days before you actually use it to go out the house.
Cristina F.
This is my drugstore, Walmart price point, go to eye depuffer. It works really well considering the cost vs high end or even clinical Dermologica eye creams.

I haven’t tried it chilled but I imagine it would work amazingly chilled like other similar products that do the same thing. If I’m on a budget, I am perfectly happy with this product. If I want dramatic, professional results I’ll stick to my Dermologica, LimeLife or Lancóme eye serums.
Chantel A.
When I purchase this I was a little iffy about if it would get rid of my puffiness I get a lot of puffiness turn this spring and summer time with having bad allergies. When I used it early in the morning that actually noticed a difference in the puffiness actually went down underneath my eyes. When using it it's kind of a cool sensation and I like the product because it has a Rollie applicator. The great affordable price.
Shyanne V.
Galena, KS
I really like the fact that this product comes in a roller because I feel like it does a lot to stimulate the skin underneath the eye without any pulling or stretching. Like most eye creams, I have used this at night and I could almost always count on waking up with a nice smooth undereye. The roller makes application quick and easy, although I find myself taking my time with it in order to stimulate the skin.
Shaoni B.
If you're looking for something lightweight and non-greasy to instantly wake your tired eyes and don't wanna spend a lot at the same time, this is the one for you. I always loved Garnier products, my skin never reacts to them. If your under eye skin is on the drier side, this might not be the choice for you. You'd probably like to use something richer and more hydrating for your night rest.
Vanessa O.
This was a nice product to use after about 2 weeks of using it I noticed a little bit of a difference underneath my eyes the puffiness of going away the dark circles had diminished a little bit but leaving my skin under my eyes brighter was more important to me at that point
Shaquira B.
Hialeah, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it really work?
Katie S.
Newton, NJ
How well does this absorb? Could I wear it during the day under make-up, or is it better to put on before bed?
Angelique D.
Syracuse, NY
Has anyone that has used this product consistently for at least 3 months tell me if this works? I'm curious.
Esther N.
Does the product just reduce the dark pigmentation of under eye circles or actually help with puffiness too?
Brittani T.
Saint Rose, LA
Will this help reduce dark circles?