BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually works? Have you noticed any chan... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
Gaelen K.
Westminster, MD
For a no make up look this may be good because it has sheer to light coverage. I do not struggle from dark circles under my eyes but this still did not cover anything. It may be nice for people who don’t wear much make up. The application is nice because it’s cooling and applies smoothly.
Jamie L.
Not the best but not the worst on the market. It does the job for the price it’s worth the value.
Cynthia M.
Santo Domingo
Not only does this help cover under eye discoloration, but it also helps minimize the bag due to its cooling rolling ball. I love this product.
Molly V.
Missoula
This product has a slight tint which does help reduce the appearance of dark circles. I don’t know how much it helped to reduce dark circles over time. It seems more like a quick fix. I would recommend this product to put under foundation to help conceal dark circles but not as a permanent solution.
Klaritza(ritzy) A.
Mesa, AZ
I love this product me and my friend always rave about it. It’s cold so it’s great at reducing puffy nedd as well as concealing, it’s. It a thick conclealer it’s more of a medium coverage.
Aliya🎀 A.
It did not work well. Even applying regularly didnt clear my dark circles. Not going to buy it again
Kathaleen P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Love the feeling this leaves under your eyes. It brightens up and leaves your eyes feeling fresh and light.
Lori B.
Cherry Hill
It’s just okay. It’s not going to cover up lack of sleep or being overworked, but it will give you a slight pick up. Not a huge difference.
Rose S.
Duluth, GA
It didn’t work well for me. This would probably work on someone who doesn’t have big bags under there eyes. I bought it at Walmart. The color was not the right color for me.
moriah c.
Goes on easily. It's a very thin texture so it blends super easily and does crease or cake like a concealer. I don't know if it really has a lasting effect on my skin but while wearing it, it does exactly what I need it to do. You need such a small amount that a whole tube seems to last forever.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.