BY GARNIER #29 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
roshka h.
roshka h.
Dubai
This product is amazing for the dark spot under the eye and its good to use it before make up it can work as a base befor the make up
brianna s.
brianna s.
Melbourne
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was easy to apply and help with the settling of my dark under eyes. I used it as a concealer sometimes with my make up. Although I wish it did help clear the darkness of my under eyes more and make it look more brighter. A bigger range of colours would be better.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Aberystwyth , Cereigdion
I gave used this a lot and trying to get it to work as I have dark circles under my eyes and it didn't do anything in fact I think they appeared more pronounced. I did find the cool ball nice and I can see how it could work for others however it couldn't work for me
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product!!!! It's amazing for dark circles ! I stopped using concealer now. This does the trick.
Lianne F.
Lianne F.
Tried this because it was affordable. Wasn’t the best idea. Because it has the colour already I thought it was save time in the morning with my concealer but did it, nah. It was rather disappointing the colour was vague and didn’t do much. As for the actual eye cream itself just made my eyes feel hot and not actually brighten or improve my dark circles. Overall unless you haven’t got enough money to invest into a nicer eye cream try this but you’ll regret it.
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
Chicago
This product definitely works for brightening under the eyes for concealing, however, it is not quite as good. I tend to have to put my taste soap tape concealer over it to hide my dark circles. It did not reduce dark circles in any way which is a little disappointing.
Salma A.
Salma A.
Cairo egypt
It hides 80% of the under eye circles but still they don't cover up everything but I like it. It was a good trial and it's about the 3rd or 4th try
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Port Saint Lucie, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is everything, I use it everyday and very handy for on the go, there is a good amount of product for what you are paying for and won’t leave you disappointed, it isn’t a lot of coverage but it does the job.. and it won’t. Crease
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works wonders! I use this before my foundation to cover my dark circles. It's kind of pricey for the type of product, but I think it's worth it for the amount you have to use.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Product feels cool once applied which is refreshing. It is light to medium coverage depending on how much you build it. It can be bought at drug stores. It is gentle. I have bought it several times and continue to buy it. I highly recommend this product.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??