Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller
3.93 / 5 based on 2,087 Reviews
Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.
This 2-in-1 eye care + concealer formula with Antioxidant Vitamin C, Caffeine and tinted mineral pigments instantly covers dark circles and shadows. The micro-stimulating, roll-on applicator refreshes and wakes up the eye area. Roll away dark circles for a brighter, more even look.
Instantly conceals dark circles. In 1 week, the eye area is smoother, brighter-looking and more radiant.see more...
Top Questions See all 46 Q&A
- "Although I was unsure when I first tried this product I have grown to love it and literally use it every day of my life!" in 4 reviews
- "Works great for covering up dark circles however, it sometimes looks too bright and as a result makes my dark circles more noticeable. " in 4 reviews
- "It really helps with hiding your dark circles and I was using this by itsself just under my BB cream (also by Garnier ;) and my circles were pretty much hidden." in 3 reviews
- "It's a very thin liquid that blends easily, which means you'll never have to worry about it being cakey, but it definitely does need to be set with powder or layered under a concealer that's not going to budge (which is what I do) because the product dries, but never really sets." in 3 reviews
- "I have been using this the whole month and it conceals for a little bit but I noticed that if you use it with anything else it tends to cake up and if you use it alone it doesn't stay for a long period of time" in 3 reviews
Very good for r students who actually don’t sleep hours doing their homework. I’m the morning you look like you’ve had a good night sleep.
I love how easy it is to use and it's mess free. The cooling sensation feels so good under my eyes. My dark circles reduced after a week of use.
I like Garnier products. They are affordable and easy to find everywhere. They work pretty good just over a period of use. Good amount of product
This product is basically a concealer. I don’t use it under my eyes, but I use it on my brows. I need to get another one. It is pretty gentle on your skin, and goes on smoothly. There is certainly other better concealers though.
Love this stuff! Inexpensive. I apply it twice a day and get enough. I don't have issues with puffiness but I do feel it helps my eyes.
I don’t notice any difference with this product. It’s basically a light concealer. I used for a month with no real results before I just started taking it in my purse as a midday touch up concealer.
I wanted to love this but it didn’t work for me. It went on sticky and didn’t feel like it dried down. The brightening seemed to make me more sensitive as well. Packaging is cute and price is good though
It helps with eye bags and puffines but not with dark circles mine are stubborn dark circles
I liked this because it decreased the puffiness. I don’t know if it really did anything for my dark circles. I would get a firming and brightening eye cream before getting this again.
This stuff is pretty good its like a concealer with eye cream all in one so it covers your dark circles great for those sleepless nights
Q & A
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
I've been looking for an eye cream for bags. Is this eye product good for bags under the eyes?
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Am i the only one that thinks they change the formula of this product?? i find it so sheer than before...sadly because it was my fav before :(
I've been looking for a quick and easy treatment for my dark circles. How long long does this product take to show some results?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos