BY GARNIER #81 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the ...1 Answers
Kara L.
memphis
My dark circles are horrible. And I feel like there was no change in the appearance of my circles.
Jacqueline S.
Hands down to best best eye roller my favorite. I can’t live without this product.it amazing love it
Sadeen A.
Hello,
i love this product , i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you, with my love and appreciation.......
It's really a really impressive product and I recommend buying it!!!!!!!
Rosemary H.
Grand Rapids
Sets well and smooth on the skin. It’s easy to apply with the roller and blends well. I would definitely purchase again.
Julie S.
Moreno Valley
I’ve been using this product as a concealer since it came out. I like how I can take it anywhere because of its nice tube. It’s gentle on the skin and covers up dark under eye circles. The only thing is that I always have to bake/ set it with powder otherwise it creases badly. I would recommend this product to girls that have a few to none under eye creases and dry skin.
Liz M.
Winnipeg
This wasn’t very effective at all..I got several of these and I wasn’t very happy with them. I was a first time user, I just handed the rest of these off to a friend. The packaging is nice and it feels great in your hand but I didn’t like the product itself enough.
Jerrie S.
Lexington, NC
Did not notice a difference but to be fair I have had dark circles since I was a child so I have never used a product that I noticed helping my dark circles however I keep trying
Agatha R.
I have been struggling with dark circles under my eyes ever since I was young. Despite having enough sleep I still have dark circle. I have been using this product since 2012 and it helped lighten my dark circles. I don’t look like a zombie anymore.
Laura S.
Uxbridge
I loved this product! It was my first time using it and I could definitely say I’ll be buying again. I loved how effective it was, it got rid of my dark circles under my eyes! And to top it off it feels so good to put it on.
Spina P.
Montreal , WY
It was good, but the results weren’t exactly magic
There was hardly any difference in before and after
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle Q.