BY GARNIER #24 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Andrea I.
Andrea I.
Salt Lake City
I expected this to actually lighten the dark circles under my eyes. It didn't meet those expectations, it's basically a concealer. At $10 I wasn't super satisfied. I would have to say they it does help cover without being too heavy. So thats why I gave 3 stars.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Columbus
I can't say this works any more than a regular concealer. It is a fairly dark tint for my fair skin..however blended out it doesn't seem bad. I didn't like how it layered with make-up. It is best to be worn alone.  I would like this product more if it were a true light shade, not light-medium.
Taira B.
Taira B.
Raeford, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this everyday. Sometimes if I'm not going to really wear makeup I throw this in to look a little more awake. Works great on top or under my BB cream. Pretty inexpensive. Usually pick it up at target.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Granada Hills, CA
I used this a long, long time ago around middle school or high school. (yes i had dark circles even back then, darn you genetics!). I must say, this does an excellent job at cooling the under eye area with its metallic balls, but I can't say it does much more than that.
Niranjana K.
Niranjana K.
Dubai
For anyone who knows me, I'm very insecure about my dark circles and have plenty of it hide (yay, lucky me!). Yes so I have tried way too many commercial products and Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle eye roller was one amongst them. Having fallen for all the hype behind this product, I was very much intrigued to try this product out.

However, as usual it was all false promises. This product did nothing at all to my under eyes, it did not even have a good moisturizing effect upon application. Not worth the money at all!
Liz C.
Liz C.
Ayr
Being very pale, I do struggle with fairly dark under eye circles. I found that using this every night for about a week, I could see a big difference! It's a yellow tint when applied, but is very corrective and not staining at all!
Doaa S.
Doaa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
omg .. This product is amazing i really love it <3 It has a very good quality and price :) I love to buy it again <3
tanya r.
tanya r.
I bought this hoping it would help my under eye circle but i personally didn't see much of a difference after using the product.
Narimene C.
Narimene C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the garnish skin active eye roller cream, when using this product I noticed my dark circles seemed less prominent. During the time of using this product, I applied it first thing in the morning after cleansing my skin and the same in the evening. My under eyes also felt extremely hydrated. I would recommend this product to anyone who feels they have dark circles or puffiness as it definitely helps to combat this.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
I amply use this to refresh my under eye area. I haven't noticed a difference in fine lines or dark circles, but in a general sense, I loved the cooling of the roller ball, and the coverage is moderate
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??