BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Chelly C.
toronto, ON
This is a great under eye concealer for those darn under eye bags. The product feels really nice on the skin, a nice cooling effect that feels like it is depuffing under eye bags.
Jane K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I don't use a lot of drugstore products but this is one I swear by. I don't have extremely dark circles under my eyes but what I do is easily covered up with this. It has a cool feeling too which I really like. Great price and lasts forever!
Imo ;.
Wimbledon/london
I use a lot of Garnier skin care products so had high expectations for the brand. I didn’t really know what to expect with the roller but it was great fun. Highly recommend
Raquel M.
It is the best! I love how it covers the dark circles, I recommend it 100%, I love it❤️
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
This is OK... Not the best but not the worst undereye concealer.  The formulation is very watery and thin, so it is not full coverage.  The one thing I do really like about this is that the roller ball is ALWAYS cold.  If this wasn't so thin and watery I would roll this around my eyes a few times, but because it's so thin, just the softest swipe deposits a lot of product.  I have had this for a while and use it quite often and it is still about half full.
Allison C.
Aransas Pass, TX
The Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller works like a concealer. Give it a little shake, and roll a streak over your dark circles. With your finger or beauty blender, pat until evenly blended. The non-greasy, caffeine gel combined with the rollerball energizes and stimulates microcirculation. When we are fatigued or tired, the body's natural microcirculation slows down, and the delicate skin around the eyes becomes thinner and more translucent. Dark circles and shadows appear. This can also happen over time, as we age. The Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller is a product for relieving that tired, stayed-up-too-late look that many of us know all too well. You can find it at drugstores as well as most local markets with a makeup section. I purchased this product for around $6 and it lasted me several months.
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
Really works! Have been using this company for years and it never ever lets me down with under eye problems.
Jill S.
Sandy Springs, GA
I use this roller daily to help even my skin tone. The color blends with most skin tones. It provides brighter, more awake looming eyes. It is perfect to keep in your purse for touch ups during the day if needed. Very moisturizing.
Mallory C.
Weymouth, NS
I use this daily .. I can notice a difference as soon as I blend it !! I recommend it all the time ,, if your looking for help with dark under eyes give this a try :)
Kristi C.
I saw a beauty vlogger on Youtube use this and she recommended it so I decided to give it a try and I am so glad that I did!! It really helps with hiding your dark circles and I was using this by itsself just under my BB cream (also by Garnier ;) and my circles were pretty much hidden. Now I am using this under the Maybelline Age Rewind concealer and the two together is AMAZING!!!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.