BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
taghreed n.
khobar
This rolling highlighter is really good but for me to get best results I must keep it in refrigerator then using it 👍
Marlene U.
La Puente, CA
I've been using this product for like 4years it is great on your under eye
It diminish the black under your eyes
Maggie L.
Dry Prong, LA
This eye roller is really good my dark circles faded away. I looked like I never had dark circles. I bought it at Walmart. The price is affordable.
Kristen G.
Lebanon
I have always suffered from dark circles and am still searching for the perfect under eye cream to help. Then I came across this- I use it every morning as a part of my routine. It does a great job hiding those pesky dark circles and the price is great for a product that lasts!
Kelty G.
Ayr
I purchased this product about a week and a half ago from my local boots, I haven't really had the chance to try it out properly, however it is really gentle on the skin, I have only used it four-five times but I see good potential in this eye cream!
Makeup D.
This product is good if you are new to make up. It is fairly good value for money. I’ve only ever bought one of these and I only use it sometimes. It pretty much met my expectations however I don’t think I would buy it again.
DN Ezridah D.
Kluang, Johore
I don't have any severe dark circles, therefore I use this only for short period of time. It is very comfortable when you use it. Instead of I said  that it effective, I would say it worth a try because my dark circles somehow are slowly disappear. I recommend this for those who does not have any severe dark circles. A great product wit a great price.
yacangelic a.
santo domingo este
Lo amo, llevo una semana usandolo y siento que ya no tengo bolsas negras bajo mis ojos, completamente efectivo.
Rox R.
Me ayuda mucho en mi problema de ojeras ya que yo las tengo muy marcadas y su dispensador de metal ayuda a desinflamas las bolsas que se hacen debajo de los ojos es muy bueno
Courtney S.
Irrigon, OR
Such a good product. It really reduced my dark circles. I used it both before i went to bed and after i woke up and it looked like i got a full night sleep. I woke up looking refreshed
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?