BY GARNIER #34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Wisteria Q.
Wisteria Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm super pale (idk why I even picked this up) but this product was way way too dark for me! This might have worked if they made it in multiple colors that way us fair and darker skinned ladies could use it too.
Lianne F.
Lianne F.
Tried this because it was affordable. Wasn’t the best idea. Because it has the colour already I thought it was save time in the morning with my concealer but did it, nah. It was rather disappointing the colour was vague and didn’t do much. As for the actual eye cream itself just made my eyes feel hot and not actually brighten or improve my dark circles. Overall unless you haven’t got enough money to invest into a nicer eye cream try this but you’ll regret it.
Niranjana K.
Niranjana K.
Dubai
For anyone who knows me, I'm very insecure about my dark circles and have plenty of it hide (yay, lucky me!). Yes so I have tried way too many commercial products and Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle eye roller was one amongst them. Having fallen for all the hype behind this product, I was very much intrigued to try this product out.

However, as usual it was all false promises. This product did nothing at all to my under eyes, it did not even have a good moisturizing effect upon application. Not worth the money at all!
Kauthar H.
Kauthar H.
Cairo
I didn't really love it, it was kind of smelly and didn't really work. Very disappointing cuz I was really looking forward for a solution to dark circles under my eyes, however it was my first time so maybe it was me and not the product?  I'm not sure but will not buy again for sure.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This didn't work at all for me. I saw absolutely no difference after using it multiple times throughout the day for months. I have really bad dark circles and I wanted to try to get rid of them but there's no difference.
Tzotzil C.
Tzotzil C.
Cancún
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can't even use mine! It's soooo watery. And those tones don't work for dark ladies with warm undertones.
Crystal Z.
Crystal Z.
Scranton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think I've tried this when it was in a green tube and didn't see much of a difference. Maybe i should give it another try to see if they changed the formula. I was also alot younger when I tried it.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't see any difference in my under eyes while or after using this product. Overall I was very disappointed.
Wendy L.
Wendy L.
Saint Paul, IN
I didn't see any difference in my skin. I used it day and night with no results. I also used the one that had caffeine in it with no results. I was disappointed with the product.
Chloe R.
Chloe R.
Not good. Product doesn't seem to do what it says on the tin...I have dark under eye circles, but the formula of the product wasn't effective, which is disappointing. I purchased it for superdrug for a cheap afforable price, but won't be purchasing again. However the ball applicator is very soothing on the skin for puffnes in the morning's.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??