BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Roshnara A.
Ernakulam
 It’s discrption says it remove the the tann undereye but isnt worth expectation. But the packaging and the product look completely fine as it comes with a matalic roll on top which is worth the money. But it honestly dint meet up the expectations as the product discription says it would remove the dark circles.  Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller
Trish B.
Tazewell
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller-I purchased this product a few months back at Walmart and it clearly does not work. It did not reduce the dark circles at all. It felt sticky when applied, I was very displeased with this product and will not be purchasing again.
Emily
This product is very orange and didn’t cover up anything for me if I put it under my foundation or over you could see how orange it was as this is darker than my foundation. It didn’t my hide dark circles as it says that’s what it’s meant to do, this product was a waste of money and I wouldn’t recommend.
Rose S.
Duluth, GA
It didn’t work well for me. This would probably work on someone who doesn’t have big bags under there eyes. I bought it at Walmart. The color was not the right color for me.
Bethany B.
Brandon, MS
I have terrible dark circles and was so excited to try this after reading positive reviews. I was so disappointed - little to no coverage of my dark circles. Applicator feels nice and cool but doesn’t dispense a lot of product.
Jennifer V.
Coldwater, MI
Didn’t work for me. It did feel nice under my eyes but I just couldn’t see a difference in my under eyes!
Anita i.
No i really don't think that this product works with my skin type bcz its done nothing on my skin thats why i discontinued it
Nicole C.
Denville, NJ
I don’t care for this product. It’s quite watery. I do enjoy the roller ball as it’s cool and soothing but I could use a spoon to find the same relief. I would not purchase this product again.
Ana R.
Miami
I like that product. Gardnier is a good brand.
I like it and tris products is so good
jennifer A.
LEXINGTON, KY
This product is a really weak concealer. I have very dark circles and this product did nothing. My maybelline age rewind concealer is better and cheaper. I used the whole bottle so continued use does nothing to help
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.