BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Amanda R.
Indiana, PA
Saves me from looking like a zombie! The feeling of it is a little weird at first - but this product is a saving grace for sure
Francisca M.
Es muy bueno para las personas con ojeras pronunciadas y rápido de usar sobre todo cuando uno está apurada
member-059ed
This product helps my puffy eyes turns fresh and the dark circle is getting faded after several days i applied it everynight . It really gentle on my skin plus the applicator of this product is good and easy ;just glide under my eye and done 🤗
member-9e1a1
Highly recommended this product to purchase......Great fits in every make up or purse....Amazing product
Torianna O.
One of the best drugstore eye creams on the market. It’s light enough to wear under makeup, but enough moisture to do some work on the under eyes.
Jasmin J.
Davao City
I love the product. Its claims are effective. It really does reduce my eyes' puffiness, plus it has a mint effect upon applying it that gives an additional relaxing and satisfying feeling. Its worth for the price because you can use it for a long time already. Also, its handy, you can easily carry it with you or just simply put it inside your pocket if you want.
Rye m.
I’m absolutely in love with this product, i recommend it to everyone! I’m not a huge fan of full coverage concealer. I wouldn’t say this is as much of a concealer as it is a brightener - it does mask under eye circles quite nicely it just won’t work for spot concealing. I use this all the time whether I’m doing a natural look or full glam. It’s nice for when you need to run out or going for a no foundation look, it just makes you look more awake and not like you woke up 15 minutes ago. When I’m doing a full coverage look it also helps to brighten the under eyes when put under a foundation! All in all, I think this is a really nice product everyone should give a try!
Vanessa M.
I love this! My go-to when I have an errand to run but do not want to apply concealer. This helps my under eye area look refreshed. It also have a tint to it that matches my skin tone perfectly, so it adds a little makeup to help make me look more awake.
Tracy K.
Lenexa, KS
This is my favorite thing from Garnier and I think it’s been discounted but it’s great for under eye concealer. It matches my skin great and lasts all day and doesn’t crease. I love this stay and will continue to purchase as long as I can find it!
Nourhan A.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt - My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.