BY GARNIER #34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eye cream, it's a must in my makeup bag. I have black eyes and I just can't seem to get rid of it. lol but I can with this special pen. I tried it once and now I'm addicted to it. It's not bad in price and it does work for my eyes. I have tried one other kind but the color was off completely off.
Aimee C.
Aimee C.
Birtley, Co.Durham
Beauty Junkie Expert
These definitely improve the dark circles under your eyes. It feels really refreshing and relaxing after a long day. It feels like you're just chilling with cucumbers on your eyes, that sort of chilled feeling. I would definitely recommend these
Ann H.
Ann H.
Fredericton
I love this product I find it does cover up dark circles and helps depuff the scent is kinda strong but its no big deal I use this product everyday.
Irum H.
Irum H.
One of the best product i've ever used. Just lightens up the dark circles in few days and its continuous use can finish these stubborn dark circles...
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Plano
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ride ore die product for me. It's perfect for aging skin like mine because of it being thin and doesn't settle in your wrinkles.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Vero Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite eye roller ever!!! The tint makes for a perfect "no makeup, makeup day." Gives just enough coverage AND has active ingredients to reduce the sign of dark circles! And the roller ball makes it very soothing on the eyes.
Jane K.
Jane K.
Millersburg, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use a lot of drugstore products but this is one I swear by. I don't have extremely dark circles under my eyes but what I do is easily covered up with this. It has a cool feeling too which I really like. Great price and lasts forever!
Nadine K.
Nadine K.
Ann Arbor, MI
Because I don't like wearing much makeup, this was the perfect product for me. It is pigmented and also works to get rid of puffiness and dark circles. It fixes the problem while covering it. It is also very easy to apply and blend, which is something I usually have trouble with.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this stuff everyday!  Not harsh around the eyes and instantly gives that bright eye effect.  I wear contacts as well and this doesn't irritate my eyes at all.  I carry this with me as one of my go-tos.  At ~$13 a tube, this will last me for a while.  Excellent for a drug store brand.
roshka h.
roshka h.
Dubai
This product is amazing for the dark spot under the eye and its good to use it before make up it can work as a base befor the make up
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??