BY GARNIER #44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Reviews (1965)
Michelle A.
Shelby
I use this product daily under makeup. It’s on the liquid side, not very thick. If you have trouble with fine lines or wrinkles around the eyes it can settle into them if you apply too much product. I love the product, after daily use for nearly two years I have no dark circles even with lack of sleep and the cool roller ball still feels good and wakes my eyes up in the morning!
Alicia L.
Albuquerque
I absolutely loved this in the medium deep shade. It is perfect.  I thought finally, a company that makes a natural shade and it's not too light! Then... they took it away! What happened? Please bring it back!
I did not see any improvement in my circles but I like it as a concealer or when I staying home or even at night when I do not want to look scary lol. I also have used on other areas of my face if I need light coverage and set with powder. Loved this product but I do not care for the light so-called universal shade, I have a medium skin tone but it is a bit too light and does not offer me enough coverage. Price is decent a little pricey for drugstore but it last a long time so I feel it is worth it (if they offered both shades).
Vanessa C.
Dickson, TN
When I first started using this product I felt a bit of stinging in my eyes. It was not something that would make my eye water but I could feel it. I do not feel that it did much to take away my dark circles. I liked it because it has a tint to it and I liked how it covered my undereyes. I ended up using it more as a light concealer and probably would purchase again!
Jessica S.
Johnston, IA
This used to be my go to concealor product. I have olivw toned skin and dark circles so I used the medium color. However, in the last 6 months I have been unable to find this color, and I feel like the product has changed. It used to have enough coverage without being cakey, but now I feel like it barely covers and tends to settle in the creases under my eyes
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
I am obsessed with the Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller! I love that it is tinted, and works not only to brighten, but to conceal as well.  It is light and airy feeling, with somewhat of a cool sensation under the eyes.  Will continue to re-purchase over and over!
Isabella M.
Columbus GA
I love this roller. It goes on smoothly and dries very quickly. I probably shouldn't, but I actually use it as a concealer for my whole face as well and it works SO WELL. It has basically 8 hours coverage and does not rub off. It has amazing concealing coverage and it's only about 12 dollars?? It has lasted sooo long for me!
Theadora C.
Mcallen
I just love this product so much. It helps takes away the under eye from looking so tired and dead. I believe I got it at ulta. I use to use it everyday but I wear make up less now. Although it does give you that natural look. I definitely purchased it over five times
Jennifer C.
I currently using it right now. Its like a concealer for the under eyes just in a eye roller. Its good but i would recommend the other one thats green this is just a more fresher version of a concealer. If u want to permanently try to remove under eyes use the other one, I wasnt to impressed so no I wouldn’t buy again.
Kylie P.
Northfield, MN
Oh I love this stuff. I have always had really dark under eyes, but this was a good, cheap solution to that problem. I love that it's a roll-on product so it never comes into contact with my fingers, and the metal ball is soothing on your sensitive undereye skin. I use twice a day, and I have noticed a difference. HOWEVER, I WOULD RECOMMEND GETTING THE CLEAR ONE OVER THE TINTED ONE. I have super fair skin so the tinted one was too hard to blend under my pale makeup, and it looked orange. Had to return it. But I definitely recommend the clear one!
Marijke D.
Hollister, CA
I have dark circles all of the time thanks to genetics and insomnia. I use this with my tinted moisturizer when I need a light coverage every day look. It cools and calms to help get rid of morning puffiness too. The best part though-it can be found at most drugstores and is relatively inexpensive. Triple win in my book. Here is a picture of how well it covers! I have no other concealer on under my eyes!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.