BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Dino S.
Brooklyn
As advertized it does as it says . I really like it & will def purchase again.I believe you can purchase in any drugstore ,i buy mines in rite aid.
Maggie L.
Dry Prong, LA
This eye roller is really good my dark circles faded away. I looked like I never had dark circles. I bought it at Walmart. The price is affordable.
Esmeralda Q.
Alamo, TX
I just started using this product so far it's good! The packaging is decent and the size of the product is efficient. It's meeting my expectations!
Wendy W.
Swartz Creek
Great product, noticed the difference in my dark circles within two weeks of using, has a pleasant scent and glides smoothly across my under eyes.
Kyla V.
Connelly Spg, NC
Love using this with my makeup routine. It covers great and helps hide dark circles. It's easy to use and has a great price point. Nice and gentle.
Micah H.
New Braunfels, TX
This eye roller is amazing! It is a great price and works better than the expensive ones I have tried. It helps minimize my dark circles instantly
samantha r.
Land O Lakes, FL
Feels refreshing. wakes skin up with a slight tingle. does feel a bit sticky. makes my eyes water a bit for just a second as it dries. works well!
Shelby D.
I do not use this as often as I should but when I do I love it goes right on with no problems and my wrinkles seem to just melt right off my face.
Britney S.
Tarawa Ter, NC
This product felt good under my eyes BUT I didn’t notice to much of a difference. Maybe I should try to use it for a more extended period of time.
Jazmin L.
Laredo, TX
It does what it claims, but I'm not completely sold on it. I'd rather use my oldies but goodies. It sometimes feels a bit patchy, but not too much.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.