Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Lake Worth, FL

I have been using this product for years and it works great. I can see improvements in my dark under eye circles. Although this product is light to medium coverage, it goes nice over corrector. For the price this product does the job. I will definitely purchase again!
Fraan A.
Fraan A.

Es buenisima, su textura es lo que mas me encanto ! La recomiendo mil veces, ya que por ser de test blanca siempre aparecen problemas de manchas u oscuridad alrededor de los ojos, esta crema me ayudo bastante para deshacerme de las manchas.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Unionville

This Garnier SkinActive Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller was just what I was looking for. It helped my under eye skin seem brighter and was cooling when putting on. I recommend it.
Jade L.
Jade L.
Burr Oak, MI

I use this product everyday. It helps a lot covering up dark circles. I would recommend getting it.
I absolutely loved this product! It made my eyes looks flawless and went on so easily! It was gentle on my skin. Worked like a charm! It was definitely a good value!! I would recommend this product to all of my mommy friends for sure!
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Brunswick, Me

This was not a bad product but it wasn't anything I'll buy again. I have concealers that do a far better job of hiding my dark circles. This felt like nothing more than foundation in a roller ball.
Mía B.
Mía B.

It helps to desapear the black thing under you eyes. I used daily, twice a day and it helps me a lot. Super gently, and I bought it on my local drugstore. Nice packaging but tiny.
Carlie Z.
Carlie Z.
Hempstead, NY

works like a lightweight concealer. I don't have dark circles that are that severe to begin with, so I thought it did a good job with what I had.
Dominique S.
Dominique S.

I used this daily even if I didn't wear a full face of make up that day. It's so quick and covers really well. It is a bit watery so if you like having a thicker coverage theb this isn't for you but other than that, it was awesome. I use this as part of my daily routine now!
Sam B.
Sam B.

It was pretty amazing. I finally was able to hide my dark circles. Although, I think you should add more skin shades, to match the skin Colors.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.