Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Denver, CO

I bought one of these rollers almost a year ago and I don't plan on repurchasing it. While it did help with any puffiness around my eyes, the lightest color was still too dark for my skin tone. I mighht consider trying the colorless version in the future Show
Nancy P.
Nancy P.

I can honestly say this is one of the best under eye concealers I've tried. Doesn't cake up and is easy too apply. I put it on and automatically look refreshed and awake.
Heather O.
Heather O.
Columbus, OH

This product does a great job at BRIGHTENING the area under your eyes. If you are looking for a full coverage concealer, this is definitely not for you. It tones down puffiness with the cooling metal roller and provides a brightening effect under the eyes. I keep this in my purse at all times and generally swipe it under my eyes if I am especially tired that day and don't have time to put on makeup.
Kristy F.
Kristy F.
Lompoc, CA

I have been using this the whole month and it conceals for a little bit but I noticed that if you use it with anything else it tends to cake up and if you use it alone it doesn't stay for a long period of time
Kelly C.
Kelly C.

I bought this because I always have under-eye circles and I've been looking for a product that will help. I like how this works in regard to covering and brightening but I have to be really careful about blending. It is almost more work to make sure the product is blended and matching the rest of my face than it is to use so sometimes I go without if I'm looking to get out the door quick. Otherwise, it does work well at brightening.
Rosa A.
Rosa A.
San Bernardino, California

By the things I'm reading seems like this works great. I would defenetly love to try this out.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.

This is seriously my best friend with make up! It definitely wakes you up in the mornings and the concealer helps cover up dark circles! A must beauty essential if you're in college and up late studying...or partying!
Nelly R.
Nelly R.
Clayton, NJ

After having two children I don't get as much sleep as I used to and I started noticing dark circles under my eyes. I was hoping this would help but after a while of using this I haven't noticed that my dark circles are gone or have diminished in any way, all it does is cover them up like a regular concealer. Plus they don't offer many colors and I got the lightest but its kind of yellow and I have pink undertones in my skin so although it covers the darkness it doesn't look very natural on me so I can only put a little bit so its not real noticeable that I have it on.
Mariam G.
Mariam G.
federal way, WA

What does this do again for me. NOTHING I find this product completely useless. It didn't match my skin tone and covered nothing. age renewal ya right.
Arren S.
Arren S.

I bought this because I stay up late. College classes at 9 am don't sound terribly early, But they are when your sitting there ready to fall back asleep. Works great for covering up my bags and getting rid of that tired look. It blends really well with no other makeup. Only wish it was a little darker.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.