Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Mayra R.
Mayra R.

Great product worked great for me i realized the dark circles under my eyes lighter in about just a week
Alessia S.
Alessia S.

I have seen zero difference in my dark circles since using this product, however it is very cool and soothing, it is a very gentle product but there are zero results.
Brooke G.
Brooke G.
Nashville, TN

I use this to help with my dark undereyes and on my tough blemishes on my face. It has good coverage and i am happy with it so i would recommend this product to anyone that has dark circles or under-eyes because it helps me so i will buy again good product
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.

It works well as concelear. Is easy to blend. It's gentle and lightweight and leaves a soothing feeling
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Downey , Ca

I love Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter anti-dark circle eye roller...it goes on smooth and you don't have to get anything on your hands. It fits nicely in your purse and gives you a bright pick me up any time of day. This will definitely be a staple in my beauty routine from now on.
Samara L.
Samara L.
Brooklyn

Tried and loved this under-eye dark circle brightener. Within a week I was seeing results and after a month, I noticed a significant difference. The formula is really gentle, so I didn't experience any dryness or irritation around (which I often do with other face products). And the little eye roller makes application so easy.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.

I like cool feeling when this rolls on. It also makes a nice face cooking agent. It's a great value for for the money
RX R.
RX R.
New haven, Ct

I like it, it glows my eyes and when I apply the make up you see the different. I have really dark spot under eyes. I don't like it. With this brighter roller was awesome, it light up.
Karly R.
Karly R.

I used this roller to help with my puffy eyes and within a week I noticed a significant different in the color under my eyes as well as a decrease in puffiness! I'm very happy with this product.
Tiffony L.
Tiffony L.
Mineola, TX

It worked for about 3 hours, and then I had to reapply. However, it was easy to apply. I just found it a waste of my money to have to apply it multiple times a day.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.