BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Judith N.
Hereford, TX
This product was really helpful with my dark circles. I go to school and work a lot so i barely get any sleep. It brightens my eyes before i go out to places.
Precious B.
Jacksonville, FL
I have really bad dark circle under my eyes having 5 kids no sleep and full-time worker this was the best at hiding them and helping reverse the effect as well
Jessica P.
Lula, GA
I haven't used this very often but I find I like the roller because it's easy to use. I'm not sure if it is making a difference yet but I'll give it more time
Madelaine  M.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm in love with this product! It's almost like a concealer that doubles with rid using your puffiness and dark under eyes. It's very easy to apply and rub in.
Katie M.
I don't have puffy circles, I have tired looking dark circles that tend to make my eyes droopy and sad looking. This roller works really well to lighten them.
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
This product is good but not great. I would say the serum goes fast in the product but works to an extent. I did not see much difference and gave it to my mom.
Mandy A.
Tonganoxie, KS
Works great hydrates and covers the darkest of under eye circles! It's really good if you keep it in the fridge it makes it extra cool & really wakes you up
Jocelina S.
It was very effective on my dark circles. I let my friend try it too and she said it was more effective than many other products like it. I will repurchase.
Kristie V.
St Clr Shores, MI
I have really bad problems with bags under my eyes. Use this every time I do my makeup and it's lasted forever. I wish it did a better job but it still helps
CHRISTIE M.
I was looking for a pick me up for my eyes and this did well , I wasn't as impressed with it as I am with Olay but it is close. I buy my products on Amazon.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?