Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Orlando, FL
This does a a great job at blending and brightening the dark circles under my eyes and I now use it every day!!!
Christy O.
Christy O.
Rocky Point, NC
I like that it provides good coverage and brightens but it's not thick. Easy to apply and blend. The price is reasonable too.
Kaylan K.
Kaylan K.
Scottsbluff, NE
10/10 very calming on the skin. Smells amazing. Didn't take long for results and last longer than I thought.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Portland, OR
I like the cooling effect that it has on my eyes. It helps somewhat with puffiness, but does not eliminate the dark circles under my eyes.
Cristine C.
Cristine C.
Las Vegas, NV
I don't have any puffiness, so I can't speak to how well it works for that, but I do have some seriously dark circles. This doesn't get rid of them completely, but it does color correct them enough that I can put on a concealer that matches my skin tone and have my dark circles mostly disappear. I don't think there's actually a product in existence that will completely hide my super dark circles (I'm lucky enough to have both red/purple and blue tones), so I think this is about as good as it will get for me. It's a very thin liquid that blends easily, which means you'll never have to worry about it being cakey, but it definitely does need to be set with powder or layered under a concealer that's not going to budge (which is what I do) because the product dries, but never really sets. Because this has so much orange in it to correct the blue tone, I can't wear this alone. I'm super pale, though, so if you have more of a tan to dark skin tone, you might be able to wear it with just a light dusting of translucent or skin-toned powder. (I used to be able to, but I seem to have gotten even paler over the last year.) The only thing I don't like about this product is that you can't tell when you're running out. I've actually had mine for a couple of years now, and when I shake it, it sounds like there's still plenty of product in there, but I'm just waiting for the day I run out...after having done one eye, of course, because that's how these things work for me.

The bottom line: This is one of my "can't live without it" products. If I don't wear this stuff people ask me "are you ok? are you sick? have you been sleeping?" to which I reply: "No, that's just my face."
I usually like to go on and products I never tried their facial equitment but if it says it renews the skin I wouldn't mind giving it a try
Genevieve B.
Genevieve B.
Glenview, IL
I have used this product for years. I haven't picked it up in awhile, but I plan to! I have always had a VERY annoying problem with darkcircles and this always helped. The coverage is not amazing, but the formula is nice.
Christi M.
Christi M.
Dexter, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This feels great going on but doesn't have a lot of coverage. My circles are pretty dark but it does work well for a quick fix.
alisha s.
alisha s.
Bronx , ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
Beauty Junkie Expert
this didnt help my dark circles at all it still showed blackness n didnt help improve them which im dispointed in this product
Nelly R.
Nelly R.
Clayton, NJ
After having two children I don't get as much sleep as I used to and I started noticing dark circles under my eyes. I was hoping this would help but after a while of using this I haven't noticed that my dark circles are gone or have diminished in any way, all it does is cover them up like a regular concealer. Plus they don't offer many colors and I got the lightest but its kind of yellow and I have pink undertones in my skin so although it covers the darkness it doesn't look very natural on me so I can only put a little bit so its not real noticeable that I have it on.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??