BY GARNIER #65 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the ...1 Answers
Laura B.
Adolphus, KY
I love most eye roller products. it helps with the horrible wrinkles and fine lines I have under my eyes from not keeping up with my skin when I was younger.
Kori G.
Jonesboro
Love this item. Works great, helped my under eyes look fuller and I would def recommend this to anyone wanting to try something for their under eye problems
Jocelina S.
It was very effective on my dark circles. I let my friend try it too and she said it was more effective than many other products like it. I will repurchase.
Kayme N.
Saginaw, MI
This one I use everyday and might and if you use it how your supposed to you can really see the results I love this product I would definitely recommend this
Imari J.
Maywood, IL
I have had dark circles around my eyes for as long as I can remember. I wanted to try this product because I thought it might help but it didn't work for me.
Rachel E.
Absecon, NJ
This product really works to get rid of your dark circles smells great and also gives a little bit of coverage great price and doesn't irritate your eye area
Christiania B.
Boca Raton, FL
I love how this made my under eyes brighter. I love the roller because it is cool on the skin and makes it super easy to apply. I will definitely repurchase.
CHRISTIE M.
I was looking for a pick me up for my eyes and this did well , I wasn't as impressed with it as I am with Olay but it is close. I buy my products on Amazon.
Arianah S.
Fulton, NY
Definetly helped with my dark circles. I just always forgot to use it and I still have bags. I love the product and when I was using it I seen a difference.
Kelly W.
Lynden, WA
I think that this was a little light for my under eyes in terms of consistency. I also think I got the wrong color because even the light/medium was too dark,
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle Q.