Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by sara n.Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by Amani B.Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by Amani B.See all 39 photos

BY GARNIER #35 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream tha...http://xo.fff.me/e5-hx Fabfit... 1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? ...I use the clear version, I did... 1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for conce...Yes I use this as a concealer. 1 Answers
Photos (38)
Yessi A.
Yessi A.
Donna, TX
Love this product best I ever tried for anti dark circles love it !!!! :) never going to chsnge this product really recommend garnier products
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
rushville, IN
this works great. i have very bad dark circles and this is the only product i found that works! i highly recommend it.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Looking awake and ready to conquer the day after I used this great feeling wonder product. It does many things; depuffing, lightening dark circles, feeling refreshing, and brightening.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Medina, OH
I use this as my undereye concealer. I find that it matches my skin tone nicely and is a good amount of product for the price. It rolls on quite easily, and then can be blended in with your finger. I have been using this for the last year or two and have always been pleased with the results. It feels nice as it is rolled onto your skin, very cooling.
Heather O.
Heather O.
Columbus, OH
This product does a great job at BRIGHTENING the area under your eyes. If you are looking for a full coverage concealer, this is definitely not for you. It tones down puffiness with the cooling metal roller and provides a brightening effect under the eyes. I keep this in my purse at all times and generally swipe it under my eyes if I am especially tired that day and don't have time to put on makeup.
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Lexington, KY
I use my eye roller daily! The coverage isn't quite as good as I would like, but it still does the trick! The metal roller ball is very soothing and application is super easy.
Kristin R.
Kristin R.
Saint Peters, MO
I bought this product after seeing amazing reviews about it online. I was so excited to try however I received absolutely no results. I have used a lot of Garnier products with amazing results so needless to say I was shocked. I also had an opportunity to check out the ingredients and do a little research and I was shocked to see that a lot of the ingredients are considered toxic carcinogenic chemicals that have serious side effects. I will not be purchasing again.
Becky L.
Becky L.
Marina Del Rey, CA
This is a great trick to get those dark circles under your eye minimized. I wouldn't say it completely helps, but it definitely gets the job done. It makes you feel more presentable and awake early in the morning! Definitely a must use.
Malisa J.
Malisa J.
Otisville, MI
Noticed lightening after third consecutive day of use. Not a hard regeime to add. I don't were much make up so dark eye circles can be a problem. I have noticed that if you don't maintain daily use you must start over from the beginning. Consistancy is key. U do wish it had longer staying power. I am not one to apply make up daily so the need to spend time everyday is a bit of a hassle. Just have to go with it.
amie d.
amie d.
I so really want to try this I've seen commercials on it and seeing how awesome it is I would do the try it
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??