Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Krista B.
Krista B.
New York

The applicator feels very cool on the skin, but the concealer portion could have a thicker concealer. It also should come in more colors. It was the first time I bought an anti-dark-circle product. I finished the product but probably would not repurchase.
Jenean N.
Jenean N.
Cartersville, GA

I still had the same amount of darkness after using this consistently on daily basis. I don't think this made a difference for me and I won't be buying it again.
Belinda B.
Belinda B.
Calexico, CA

I like to use this product because of the long nights studying. Makes my eyes feel refreshed.
Erin Marie O.
Erin Marie O.
Dumont, NJ

This is the best dark circle concealer for someone who doesn't want that Kardashian look. Extremely natural, affordable and available at every drugstore. Roller applicator was extremely soothing, especially on tired (or hungover!) eyes.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.

Lasted forever and I never ran out of it! Only problem was it left creases under my eyes and made my makeup look cakey!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Collierville, TN

Like the texture and how it works on the circles. I have been using this art roller for about a year, and although I've tried others, I always come back to this one.
Aidan S.
Aidan S.

I've always had terrible eye bags, and it got to the point where I thought I would always look like a zombie. Now, I only feel like one! This under eye roller can make someone who's been studying for finals until 3 AM look like they just got the best sleep of their life. Maybe one day they'll make one that gives you an energy shot(?!) Other than that, 11/10 would reccomend
Michele G.
Michele G.
Bayonne, NJ

It felt nice to use in the mornings but overall I really did not see a difference. I did not use this product quite as frequently as I should have. On first application it felt a little sticky and took some time to dry before I could proceed with the rest of my face routine.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
rushville, IN

this works great. i have very bad dark circles and this is the only product i found that works! i highly recommend it.
Mayra R.
Mayra R.

Great product worked great for me i realized the dark circles under my eyes lighter in about just a week
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.