Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Love it, it really works well with my skin type. Its take a couple of minutes to start to work but it really is great

Lucy D.
Lucy D.
Montebello

I love the coverage this product has. Makes my skin feel smooth, not oily. By far best concealer I've used in years.
Kristine A.
Kristine A.

I use this regularly to hide my dark circles. While I'm not sure it's doing much to eliminate my dark circles in the long term, it covers very well for the day.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Kent

I bought this in the summer along with the Miracle BB Cream. I wanted something light for my summer make up as I don't like wearing tons of concealer when it's hot.

First impressions are that it's very cooling to apply, which I really liked. It has a roller ball top that dispenses just the right amount of product. I found the product to be quite thin and was dabbed in didn't really cover my dark circles at all. I didn't notice any substantial improvement in my eye area after a few weeks use either.

Overall I think this is a good budget buy if your lucky enough to not suffer with bags or dark circles and are just looking for a light cooling eye product.
Paige M.
Paige M.

I have dark circles around my eyes and when I was told about this product I couldn't wait to try it. This product helped "get rid of" my circles.
Sophie E.
Sophie E.

I started using this and wasn't happy as I didn't see any results. I thought as my eyes are quite dark so I believe if someone who didn't need a lot of help this product may work a bit better for them.
Baylee B.
Baylee B.
Jonesboro, AR

it worked sometimes but others it didn't but when it did it was great. over all it was really good
miriya b.
miriya b.

when i was in highscool, i was a busy student and been always up late few hours before class starts just to finish final touches on my notesm my everday struggle was those puffy eyes and dark circles and i tried patting concealer underneath, it still makes it way more obcious.as an avid fan of garnier products i got pretty excited when this product first came into commercials and till ive finally purchased it. This product just looks so promising, it has Antioxidants and vitamin C that literally brightens underneathy eyes and evend out my complexion around my eye area. not ro mention that metal ball gets cold it feels great! its a contributing factor since putting something cold like ice underneath the eyes improves blood floow. Ever since i had this product till this very day, which i still purchase, i dont really have to put concealer under my eyes and worry about having those puffy eyes and baggy eyes the morning next morning. It doesnt dry or absorb immedietly thats just my concern, i have to wait for it to dry till i can put my moisturizer, foundation, etc... overall im not bothered by it. Preferably have put it before you sleep so you could wake up fresh and awake.
Jalise O.
Jalise O.

I absolutely loved my Garnisr SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti Dark Circle Eye Roller so much, it minimised my dark circles dramatically.
Anjali B.
Anjali B.
Alpharetta, Ga

You have to use it for a while to fully see the effect, slowly but surely you'll see the effect. It really does reduce your dark circles. It feels slightly sticky to apply but that'll go away once it's dried
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.