Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (35)
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Victor, NY

The one makeup item I use every day. The cooling roller feels great under your eyes and makes me look more awake.
Kristie V.
Kristie V.
St Clr Shores, MI

I have really bad problems with bags under my eyes. Use this every time I do my makeup and it's lasted forever. I wish it did a better job but it still helps
Carolina R.
Carolina R.
Glassport, PA

This does the job, its a concealer and helps with the puffiness under the eyes. Its super easy to use and the concealer is perfect, its easy to blend. Also, it is not greasy at all!!
Emily E.
Emily E.

The only product I've been able to find to hide my nasty dark under-eye circles! I even use it to cover up a few minor skin imperfections. I like a natural look during the day when I'm in class or running errands so usually this is the only thing I wear out and it really brightens up my whole face and gives me a nice boost of confidence. I love it! The only thing you have to be aware of is that if you put too much on, they will appear darker and you'll have to start over.
Meg P.
Meg P.
Morganton, NC

I LOVE LOVE this eye roller. I use it everyday!! It is very thin but has a full coverage for that sentence skin area. It's not cakey at all. Some mornings after a long night I can actually feel it working!! There are some days that I probably wear too much but people always say " you look so refreshed" it's my little secret!
Denise M.
Denise M.

I've had dark circle under my eyes since the begining of time and purchased this in hopes that it may actually work.

This product cools a little on contact which feels awesome, and has a little tint to it so you can use it as a concealer (though the color is a little sheer). I haven't noticed a difference in my under eye circles BUT I continue using it because it refreshes my tired eyes.
tracy d.
tracy d.

Feels good when you put it on, the color is okay its too dark for me and i hate how it only has 1 shade.
Allyson G.
Allyson G.

I have a very simple makeup regimen in the morning, and I couldn't get by without this! I have the worst under eye circles, and this is absolutely brilliant in covering them. I don't wear any other foundation, cause I don't have problem skin, and I find that other foundations don't blend with my skin tone as well as this one.

It's a little pricey for me, because I have a very tiny makeup budget, but the eye roller lasts a really long time, so it's worth the money!
April G.
April G.

I never saw a difference even after using the product for two weeks straight. It was a waste of money, IMO.
Leslie V.
Leslie V.
Burlington, WA

I use this everyday now! It's the best concealer I brought from the drug store! I was really looking for something that worked for dark circles under the eyes. Not only does it go on easy and quick, but brightens! Great product!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.