BY GARNIER #41 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Alessia S.
I have seen zero difference in my dark circles since using this product, however it is very cool and soothing, it is a very gentle product but there are zero results.
Julia Z.
Corpus Christi, TX
After using this product, my pesky under-eye circles cleared up a bit. It wasn't anything super dramatic, but it was noticeable enough. It worked well enough for me.
Millie L.
Phoenixville, PA
I will always have dark circles, it's just a genetic part of my face shape, but this product has dramatically lightened the bluish/purple tones under my eyes.

Also nicely hydrating!
Tiffony L.
Mineola, TX
It worked for about 3 hours, and then I had to reapply. However, it was easy to apply. I just found it a waste of my money to have to apply it multiple times a day.
Danni T.
Kissimmee, FL
I tried this product on a whim, and I will never regret it! It conceals great, and I love how it feels refreshing when I apply it to my under-eye area.
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
What does this do again for me. NOTHING I find this product completely useless. It didn't match my skin tone and covered nothing. age renewal ya right.
Kimberlee D.
Stockton, CA
I don't know if this actually makes my dark circles go away, but I'm in love with the cooling effect that helps wake me up in the morning.
Tayanis T.
Its a great product because it has a formula that not only hides the dark circles but helps get rid of them. Only problem with it is that it does not have a shade in my color.
Casey P.
I honestly didn't see too much of a difference after applying this. It does make my skin look more even toned, but my under eyes still look dark.
Xiomara M.
Very good product. Works well. Just gotta apply daily morning and night for great results. Gotta stay on top of the quantity of applications
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.