Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Tina P.
Tina P.
Largo, FL
Works great at coverage but I felt like it fell into my fine lines and wrinkles. Works as a good quick pick me up though
Karessa F.
Karessa F.
Wilmington, DE
I've been using this for a few weeks. In feeling pretty eh about it. Lol Abosrbs quickly and easily, I love that. Has it really helped me? Not really. But does keep my eye area hydrated.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Apple Valley, CA
It work perfectly for my on my face and helpped illuminate dark circles , I have oily skin so it worked well with my skin as well
Esther B.
Esther B.
New Boston, MI
I like the cold roller under the eyes, it feels like it's waking my skin up in the morning. I also like that I can apply makeup after applying without it getting cakey.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Mckeesport, PA
I have used this product for months hoping for results. I believe I have had these bags under my eyes since I was a child. I have tried everything and nothing seems to do the trick. This product had great reviews so I decided to try it but it did not work for me.
Rayven B.
Rayven B.
Washington, PA
I have pretty bad dark circles when I wake up in the morning. I've tried this product a few times and the cold metal ball feels really nice on my skin but I feel like it doesn't help with the darkness, it just helps with the puffiness.
Dalia C.
Dalia C.
Miami , FL
I using this brand for years! Wow! Definitely works! Is totally effective! For coverage and really good for the under eye! The pricey is good and affordable. I'm definitely recommend to others! Yesss!
Lori S.
Lori S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Being a mom I barely get sleep, therefore I get really bad circles under my eyes. I used this and it helped quiet a bit to make the darkness go away and made me feel more comfortable without makeup.
derica z.
derica z.
San Jose, CA
i really thought it was a nice idea untill i actaully used it. it stung the crap out of my eyes
Corinne H.
Corinne H.
Kearneysville , WV
I really love this product! And so glad I saw it on here because I haven't purchased recently because I forgot about it. But it's incredible and really does make eyes feel fresh, renewed and gets rid of dark spots
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??