Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Krista B.
Krista B.
New York

The applicator feels very cool on the skin, but the concealer portion could have a thicker concealer. It also should come in more colors. It was the first time I bought an anti-dark-circle product. I finished the product but probably would not repurchase.
Felicia L.
Felicia L.
Haverhill, Ma

I loved the roller. It felt really nice on my skin especially if it was cold. I don't think I was too much of a difference though. I don't think it actually did much for me.
Gregoria M.
Gregoria M.
Phoenix, AZ

Really helped ggt rid of some darkness under my eyes! Not all but a little made a difference
Paige B.
Paige B.
New Eagle, PA

This product is by far the easiest I've come across lately! And the results were in a matter of days, the circles under my eyes were noticeably gone, and the applicator was simple and easy! Recommend this extremely!
Marinés O.
Marinés O.
Hollywood, FL

This is one of the best things ever, helps that it also works as concelear, fantastic if it wasn't cause I have a ride or die in Nars this would be it but when I have no makeup this does such an amazing job of not just treating the dark circles but hiding them as well while working it's magic. Recommend!
Alexis S.
Alexis S.

I have used this before and it worked okay. The ball roller didn't really distribute the cream like it should have. If I could go back and take the ball out and put it on myself I would.
Christiania B.
Christiania B.
Boca Raton, FL

I love how this made my under eyes brighter. I love the roller because it is cool on the skin and makes it super easy to apply. I will definitely repurchase.
zaynah b.
zaynah b.
Madera, CA

Goes on smoothly helps brighten dark bags makes you look awake and feel bright smells amazing results are quick when using
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Maspeth, NY

I didn't like this product i didn't see much of a difference in the brightening my under eye circle the price wasn't Bad for drugstore product but I wouldn't purchase this again I think I was expecting a little more but it made my under eye feel a little hydrated that was the only upside to it
Jeri F.
Jeri F.
Dalton, Ga

This is fantastic not to oily. I keep it refrigerated and use first thing in the morning. One of my favorites!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.