Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
tracy d.
tracy d.

Feels good when you put it on, the color is okay its too dark for me and i hate how it only has 1 shade.
Denise M.
Denise M.

I've had dark circle under my eyes since the begining of time and purchased this in hopes that it may actually work.

This product cools a little on contact which feels awesome, and has a little tint to it so you can use it as a concealer (though the color is a little sheer). I haven't noticed a difference in my under eye circles BUT I continue using it because it refreshes my tired eyes.
Meg P.
Meg P.
Morganton, NC

I LOVE LOVE this eye roller. I use it everyday!! It is very thin but has a full coverage for that sentence skin area. It's not cakey at all. Some mornings after a long night I can actually feel it working!! There are some days that I probably wear too much but people always say " you look so refreshed" it's my little secret!
Elyse B.
Elyse B.
Waterdown, Ontario

This product lasts a long time, and a little bit goes a long way. Doesn't crease in eyes, and visibly reduces the look of dark circles.
Emily E.
Emily E.
New york, NY

The only product I've been able to find to hide my nasty dark under-eye circles! I even use it to cover up a few minor skin imperfections. I like a natural look during the day when I'm in class or running errands so usually this is the only thing I wear out and it really brightens up my whole face and gives me a nice boost of confidence. I love it! The only thing you have to be aware of is that if you put too much on, they will appear darker and you'll have to start over.
Somaia I.
Somaia I.
Khalideya , Abudhabi

It's really good but didn't do anything to my dark circles but it's good at covering them
Carolina R.
Carolina R.
Glassport, PA

This does the job, its a concealer and helps with the puffiness under the eyes. Its super easy to use and the concealer is perfect, its easy to blend. Also, it is not greasy at all!!
Bianca Ana Maria P.
Bianca Ana Maria P.
bucharest,

I don't exactly use concealer but this does a very good for me, it covers my dark circles , it makes my skin feel refreshed and it moisturizes the skin
also the color matches perfectly
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Ottawa, Ontario

Really like this product to conceal! Cooling applicator, formula blends really easy, good amount of coverage! Would repurchase!
Iesha  G.
Iesha G.
Brookdale, Nova Scotia

I absolutely love this product, as soon as you put it on you can see an instant difference .. In just 1 week I couldn't even see the dark circles under my eyes anymore .. I will never switch from this product !!! Thanks garnier I love it :)
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.