BY GARNIER #65 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the ...1 Answers
Kendra H.
Port Arthur, TX
This feels awesome going on and it is tints to hide the circles. I can’t tell if it is helping or just covering yet though. Will try to update when I can tell.
Precious B.
Jacksonville, FL
I have really bad dark circle under my eyes having 5 kids no sleep and full-time worker this was the best at hiding them and helping reverse the effect as well
Darian W.
Lynn Haven, FL
Being a young mom of a 3 year old and working 40/60 hours a week the dark circle are real and this product is bomb, after a week I can tell a huge difference.
Casey B.
Milford, DE
This wasn't bad it did seem to lighten mine. I purchased from Walmart. However, with anemic issues my dark circles didn't lighten as much as I would have liked
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
This product is good but not great. I would say the serum goes fast in the product but works to an extent. I did not see much difference and gave it to my mom.
Judith N.
Hereford, TX
This product was really helpful with my dark circles. I go to school and work a lot so i barely get any sleep. It brightens my eyes before i go out to places.
Jessica P.
Lula, GA
I haven't used this very often but I find I like the roller because it's easy to use. I'm not sure if it is making a difference yet but I'll give it more time
Mums & Sissy
An early morning pre-makeup routine must. Cooling application helps revive tired eyes while helping to conceal any dark circles for a bright and natural look.
Megan G.
Middle River, MD
I use this product as a concealer on my entire face to make it look brighter. Application is a bit difficult as it is slightly runny but the coverage is great.
Yvette J.
San Diego , CA
Love this product I use it every day for under my eyes. When using this I can just cover dark circles and do not have to cover my complete face with make up.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle Q.