Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by sara n.Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by Amani B.Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by Amani B.See all 39 photos

BY GARNIER #35 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream tha...http://xo.fff.me/e5-hx Fabfit... 1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? ...I use the clear version, I did... 1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for conce...Yes I use this as a concealer. 1 Answers
Photos (38)
RX R.
RX R.
New haven, Ct
I like it, it glows my eyes and when I apply the make up you see the different. I have really dark spot under eyes. I don't like it. With this brighter roller was awesome, it light up.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Brunswick, Me
This was not a bad product but it wasn't anything I'll buy again. I have concealers that do a far better job of hiding my dark circles. This felt like nothing more than foundation in a roller ball.
I absolutely loved this product! It made my eyes looks flawless and went on so easily! It was gentle on my skin. Worked like a charm! It was definitely a good value!! I would recommend this product to all of my mommy friends for sure!
Jade L.
Jade L.
Burr Oak, MI
I use this product everyday. It helps a lot covering up dark circles. I would recommend getting it.
Katherine h.
Katherine h.
Springfield, OR
I didn't care for this at all. The roller would get stuck and I saw no result s from using this. Just a lot of hype!
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Lake Worth, FL
I have been using this product for years and it works great. I can see improvements in my dark under eye circles. Although this product is light to medium coverage, it goes nice over corrector. For the price this product does the job. I will definitely purchase again!
joseliin v.
joseliin v.
This product definitely helped me! I have dark circles all the time even if i sleep a whole day. But this helped improve my situation, they are not as dark anymore!im lookong forward to continue using this:)
Cristie G.
Cristie G.
Tulsa, OK
While I did not see a noticeable lightening or brightening of the skin under my eyes, it did make the skin less puffy and more smooth. I'd give it a middle of the road review. This was purchased at Target and the price was comparable to other similar products.
Priyanka H.
Priyanka H.
Jersey City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
A really good drugstore eyecream.
Moisturized my undereye area but not sure if it did anything to take care of my dark circles
Kate M.
Kate M.
Melrose, MA
I love this product! The cream is light so doesn't feel too heavy when put on as a part of my night time routine. I like that I can get it from CVS and not have to hunt around when I run out of it. It took a couple of weeks to see a difference but I'm glad I waited to see!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??