BY GARNIER #40 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Sherri S.
Nashville, TN
Love this! I can wear this on it's own or along with concealer to really brighten my under eye area. The cool feeling is very refreshing for tired eyes.
Genevieve B.
Glenview, IL
I have used this product for years. I haven't picked it up in awhile, but I plan to! I have always had a VERY annoying problem with darkcircles and this always helped. The coverage is not amazing, but the formula is nice.
Carolina R.
Glassport, PA
This does the job, its a concealer and helps with the puffiness under the eyes. Its super easy to use and the concealer is perfect, its easy to blend. Also, it is not greasy at all!!
Bella D.
Berthoud, CO
Really not a good product the roller ball hardly works and it leaves a yellow film on the skin when it's on for more the 2 hours. There are many better concealers to invest in
Brandi H.
Brunswick, Me
This was not a bad product but it wasn't anything I'll buy again. I have concealers that do a far better job of hiding my dark circles. This felt like nothing more than foundation in a roller ball.
Nancy P.
I can honestly say this is one of the best under eye concealers I've tried. Doesn't cake up and is easy too apply. I put it on and automatically look refreshed and awake.
Melissa A.
Wichita Falls, TX
This is in my purse all day everyday!! works great kinda brightens your eyes and also covers up under eye circles. the only bad thing is if u get to close to your eyeball it kinda burns for 2 seconds
Julia C.
FAYETTEVILLE, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I can't find this or don't pack it I'm freaking out. This is my go to under eye and total concealer. So convenient and makes it easy to get that fresh I slept 9 hours look.
Maggie B.
Livingston, NJ
I've always had dark circles under my eyes, and this product provides great coverage while reducing the swelling. The roller ball feels great and is very effective.
Mayra R.
Great product worked great for me i realized the dark circles under my eyes lighter in about just a week
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??
Angela S.
New Bern, NC
How long does it take for the dark circles to appear lighter?
Carina O.
I feel like I've tried everything. I'm not a huge make-up/concealer wearer. In your opinion, is this product worth the money?