Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Christiania B.
Christiania B.
Boca Raton, FL

I love how this made my under eyes brighter. I love the roller because it is cool on the skin and makes it super easy to apply. I will definitely repurchase.
Tina P.
Tina P.
Largo, FL

Works great at coverage but I felt like it fell into my fine lines and wrinkles. Works as a good quick pick me up though
Karessa F.
Karessa F.
Wilmington, DE

I've been using this for a few weeks. In feeling pretty eh about it. Lol Abosrbs quickly and easily, I love that. Has it really helped me? Not really. But does keep my eye area hydrated.
Esther B.
Esther B.
New Boston, MI

I like the cold roller under the eyes, it feels like it's waking my skin up in the morning. I also like that I can apply makeup after applying without it getting cakey.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Mckeesport, PA

I have used this product for months hoping for results. I believe I have had these bags under my eyes since I was a child. I have tried everything and nothing seems to do the trick. This product had great reviews so I decided to try it but it did not work for me.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.

I have used this before and it worked okay. The ball roller didn't really distribute the cream like it should have. If I could go back and take the ball out and put it on myself I would.
Dalia C.
Dalia C.

I using this brand for years! Wow! Definitely works! Is totally effective! For coverage and really good for the under eye! The pricey is good and affordable. I'm definitely recommend to others! Yesss!
Lori S.
Lori S.
Virginia Bch, VA

Being a mom I barely get sleep, therefore I get really bad circles under my eyes. I used this and it helped quiet a bit to make the darkness go away and made me feel more comfortable without makeup.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Whitharral, TX

I use it quite a bit. Works well for me. It meets my expectations. I recommend it
Corinne H.
Corinne H.
Kearneysville , Wv

I really love this product! And so glad I saw it on here because I haven't purchased recently because I forgot about it. But it's incredible and really does make eyes feel fresh, renewed and gets rid of dark spots
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.