BY GARNIER #40 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Michelle O.
Rego Park, NY
This is one of the few drugstore products that does have a good coverage on my dark circles. I hate my circles since they are so noticeable but this does a good job of concealing them but also brightens my eyes.
Madelaine  M.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm in love with this product! It's almost like a concealer that doubles with rid using your puffiness and dark under eyes. It's very easy to apply and rub in.
Stephanie H.
Murray, KY
Was able to consistently use this product with a roller ball without any skin reactions, however I didn't see any change to my dark circles. Only used one container. Moderately priced.
Kristy F.
Lompoc, CA
I have been using this the whole month and it conceals for a little bit but I noticed that if you use it with anything else it tends to cake up and if you use it alone it doesn't stay for a long period of time
Mandy D.
Santa Rosa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked it, just ran out and haven't repurchased yet. The cold roller ball felt good in the morning.
Yvette J.
San diego, CA
Love this product I use it every day for under my eyes. When using this I can just cover dark circles and do not have to cover my complete face with make up.
Erin Marie O.
Dumont, NJ
This is the best dark circle concealer for someone who doesn't want that Kardashian look. Extremely natural, affordable and available at every drugstore. Roller applicator was extremely soothing, especially on tired (or hungover!) eyes.
I absolutely loved this product! It made my eyes looks flawless and went on so easily! It was gentle on my skin. Worked like a charm! It was definitely a good value!! I would recommend this product to all of my mommy friends for sure!
Tara S.
West Fargo, ND
Liked this enough to use the whole tube! Usually I get sick of a product or want to try something that works better but this one did the job the whole time
Elizabeth G.
Eddy, TX
I absolutely loved it! Felt great on my face and smelt so good! It didn't leave any fine lines. I applied it every night after I showered and woke up the next morning with my face feeling fresh & smooth. Did the job for sure.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??
Angela S.
New Bern, NC
How long does it take for the dark circles to appear lighter?
Carina O.
I feel like I've tried everything. I'm not a huge make-up/concealer wearer. In your opinion, is this product worth the money?