BY GARNIER #50 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Phoebe D.
Manassas, VA
I need this! I have trouble sleeping and I know a lot of people who do too. I could get a sample and tell them all about it so they go out and buy it.
Destiny B.
Hubert
I love this! It makes the dark circles under my eyes not as visible. I wear glasses full time which made them very dark and this product lightens them.
Jessica S.
Renton
This under eye roller give you an instant look of, im awake now. I use it under my concealer. Doesnt cause creasing and really brightens the eye.
Jewel S.
I like the Clearly Brighter line a lot. This product does show a difference over a week. I was really happy with it and it goes on smoothly and easily.
Danni T.
Kissimmee, FL
I tried this product on a whim, and I will never regret it! It conceals great, and I love how it feels refreshing when I apply it to my under-eye area.
Ariba U.
Garden Grove, CA
I don't think it really helps. I have been using this for two months but nothing seemed to happen. I am disappointed. Not worth the price.
Theresa M.
State College
This is certainly more a cosmetic product than an eye treatment. That being said, it is my preferred cosmetic for covering dark circles under my eyes.
Cibil C.
Providence, RI
I got this product about five months ago because I had a coupon . It didn't really do much for me. Not sure if I had to use it longer to see results..
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
What does this do again for me. NOTHING I find this product completely useless. It didn't match my skin tone and covered nothing. age renewal ya right.
Goes on smooth. Has lightened up the dark circle and puffiness around the eyes.I have tried other products before nuat dont seem to work like this one
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.