Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Lucy F.
Lucy F.

Love this product. For the days your eyes look darker than usual this is the perfect thing for me. Within just a few days I could visibly see a difference around my eyes. Definitely recommended to others
Emily L.
Emily L.
Dutton, AL

Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anit-Dark-Circle Eye Roller is a nice choice for a drugstore anti dark circle product. I can tell a difference in the appearance of my underye when I use this product. It is a good value for the price. I would consider purchasing this product again.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Baton Rouge, LA

Love love LOVE this product! I use it every day - definitely a must-have. This helps hide my dark circles really well and the roller ball is cool to the touch and feels very refreshing when putting on in the morning. Would definitely recommend.
Adena C.
Adena C.

Honestly not sure if this had any impact whatsoever on my dark circles, but it kept the delicate skin under my eyes moisturized and soft. I also used it on my lids and they benefited.
Litsa D.
Litsa D.

This product really helped with my dark circles. I study architecture and pull all nighters on a regular basis so my dark circles were bad. I found this product in the local supermarket and it really helped mask those circles. I would recommend this product to everyone!
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Deer Park, NY

I use this every morning! My eyes look brighter and feel more awake whenever I use it. I bought this product at cvs. It is gentle, but it does have a little tingle when it is applied.
Yeslin A.
Yeslin A.
Salisbury, NC

I finished a whole tube of this, it worked pretty good on me. My dark circles aren't that noticeable so I'm sure that helped this work out for me, plus the roller was pretty useful. I'm on my second tube right now(:
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Sweetwater, TX

Absolutely love this product! I use it every night, in about 2 weeks I saw results. No more dark circles! I will continue to buy the product in the future.
Kyraa L.
Kyraa L.

This product was drying out my under eyes, but thats probably because my eyes are sensitive too products. Also it was a little to dark for me! But for my mom it did very well she loved it and it really brightens up her eyes, So for me it was a bummer it did not do much but for my mom it was a total succes!
Amanda I.
Amanda I.
Dallas, Tx

Not sure this made much of a difference, even though I used it for a while. Not my favorite product, just ok
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.