Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#23 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (35)
Tara C.
Tara C.
Pittsburgh

i have dark circles under my eyes and this really helped. it was an easy applicator and smelt good
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Pompano Beach, FL

This product has brightened and firmed my under eyes. I like how it lasts for most of the day. I love the tint. Just enough color but not too dark for my light complexion
ashley B.
ashley B.

I love the eye roller applicators. They are so gentle on the skin. This does wonders for my dark circles. It really brightens my eyes up.
Maddy P.
Maddy P.

Wow I'm obsessed with this eye roller! The cool metal ball helps to reduce the size of the bags under my eyes and it has coverage to cover my dark circles! As someone who stays up to late with a hectic schedule, this eye roller saves my life and helps me look totally awake when I'm totally not!
Jeri F.
Jeri F.
Dalton, Ga

This is fantastic not to oily. I keep it refrigerated and use first thing in the morning. One of my favorites!
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Maspeth, NY

I didn't like this product i didn't see much of a difference in the brightening my under eye circle the price wasn't Bad for drugstore product but I wouldn't purchase this again I think I was expecting a little more but it made my under eye feel a little hydrated that was the only upside to it
Kendall B.
Kendall B.
Rexburg, Idaho

I've been using this product for months and I absolutely love it!! Sometimes I'll just mix it with a lotion as well to make a tinted moisturizer. I got it a Target and it lasts a long time. Totally worth it.
zaynah b.
zaynah b.
Madera, CA

Goes on smoothly helps brighten dark bags makes you look awake and feel bright smells amazing results are quick when using
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Winter Spgs, FL

I'm convinced there is no product in the world that is a match for these puffy bags and rings under my eyes. This product smells good and the roller ball feels like a little eye bag massage.
Christiania B.
Christiania B.
Boca Raton, FL

I love how this made my under eyes brighter. I love the roller because it is cool on the skin and makes it super easy to apply. I will definitely repurchase.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.