Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Ludi L.
Ludi L.
Woodburn, OR
Works really good. And works as a concealer too. I saw results with in a week . Great product and reasonable price
kili b.
kili b.
Gastonia, NC
very delicate on skin and covers up dark circles very well. my skin was immediately brighter. packing was fine and not damaged at all when received. expectations were met and above.
Jewel G.
Jewel G.
Burbank, CA
I used to get extremely bad dark circles under my eye due to working and not sleeping as much and let me tell you this thing does magic!!
Anjali B.
Anjali B.
Alpharetta, Ga
You have to use it for a while to fully see the effect, slowly but surely you'll see the effect. It really does reduce your dark circles. It feels slightly sticky to apply but that'll go away once it's dried
Becky L.
Becky L.
Marina Del Rey, CA
This is a great trick to get those dark circles under your eye minimized. I wouldn't say it completely helps, but it definitely gets the job done. It makes you feel more presentable and awake early in the morning! Definitely a must use.
Mallory W.
Mallory W.
Mesa, AZ
I love this product! Sometimes it's all I put on my face plus a little blush and mascara and I feel like a million bucks! It does an amazing job of blending with my skin tone and makes me look awake and fresh! Also, it does not run out quickly! I use it every day and have used this product for the past 6 months or more! Would recommend this product to anyone!
Brody T.
Brody T.
Collinsville, IL
This product is the only thing capable of covering my undereye bags for any length of time. The formula is just thick enough but doesn't cake under my eyes. It does leave an orange cast if not blended well. The rollerball is not my favorite, sometimes it doesn't pick up any product until I roll it around for a while. However, this has a bonus use: works great as an eye primer.
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Livingston, NJ
I've always had dark circles under my eyes, and this product provides great coverage while reducing the swelling. The roller ball feels great and is very effective.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Knoxville, TN
I used this for about three months consistently but didn't notice much of a difference in my dark circles. The roller Ball is a nice touch and it feels nice and moisturizing on the skin but did fall short in lightening the dark circles.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Portland, OR
This product started out as covering dark under eye circles, but lately it hasn't been helping.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.