Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Abbie  G.
Abbie G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec

Use this all the time but I do find it doesn't layer well. If you use it with a be cream it looks good under foundation it gets cakey
Megan G.
Megan G.
Framingham, Ma

I have dark under eye circles and pale skin and was disappointed with this...it didn't last longer than an hour. Would not buy again.
Carley F.
Carley F.
New Paltz, NY

Love love love this product!!! Works wonders for dark circles and even on small blemishes. I don't leave the house without using it
Lianis H.
Lianis H.

This is great for using daily if you are going to school or work, it covers all your dark circle and has a cool sensation to it
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA

Love using this to remove the dark circles. Works magic after long nights and early mornings. Love the soothing roller ball.
Kallie D.
Kallie D.
Pembroke, Ontario

Love this for dark circles. Has a nice cooling effect and good coverage. One of my favorite products!
Samara L.
Samara L.
Brooklyn

Tried and loved this under-eye dark circle brightener. Within a week I was seeing results and after a month, I noticed a significant difference. The formula is really gentle, so I didn't experience any dryness or irritation around (which I often do with other face products). And the little eye roller makes application so easy.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.

I like cool feeling when this rolls on. It also makes a nice face cooking agent. It's a great value for for the money
Katie D.
Katie D.

I absolutely love this roller! Not only does it smell great and make my skin feel wonderful, it really shifts those dark circles!
RX R.
RX R.
New haven, Ct

I like it, it glows my eyes and when I apply the make up you see the different. I have really dark spot under eyes. I don't like it. With this brighter roller was awesome, it light up.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.