BY GARNIER #60 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Buy on ULTA*
Katie M.
I don't have puffy circles, I have tired looking dark circles that tend to make my eyes droopy and sad looking. This roller works really well to lighten them.
Madelaine  M.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm in love with this product! It's almost like a concealer that doubles with rid using your puffiness and dark under eyes. It's very easy to apply and rub in.
Casey B.
Milford, DE
This wasn't bad it did seem to lighten mine. I purchased from Walmart. However, with anemic issues my dark circles didn't lighten as much as I would have liked
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
This product is good but not great. I would say the serum goes fast in the product but works to an extent. I did not see much difference and gave it to my mom.
Judith N.
Hereford, TX
This product was really helpful with my dark circles. I go to school and work a lot so i barely get any sleep. It brightens my eyes before i go out to places.
Mums & Sissy
An early morning pre-makeup routine must. Cooling application helps revive tired eyes while helping to conceal any dark circles for a bright and natural look.
Megan G.
Middle River, MD
I use this product as a concealer on my entire face to make it look brighter. Application is a bit difficult as it is slightly runny but the coverage is great.
Yvette J.
San diego, CA
Love this product I use it every day for under my eyes. When using this I can just cover dark circles and do not have to cover my complete face with make up.
Kristie V.
St Clr Shores, MI
I have really bad problems with bags under my eyes. Use this every time I do my makeup and it's lasted forever. I wish it did a better job but it still helps
Imari J.
Maywood, IL
I have had dark circles around my eyes for as long as I can remember. I wanted to try this product because I thought it might help but it didn't work for me.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle Q.