BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually works? Have you noticed any chan... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
Danni T.
Kissimmee, FL
I tried this product on a whim, and I will never regret it! It conceals great, and I love how it feels refreshing when I apply it to my under-eye area.
Ariba U.
Garden Grove, CA
I don't think it really helps. I have been using this for two months but nothing seemed to happen. I am disappointed. Not worth the price.
Jewel S.
I like the Clearly Brighter line a lot. This product does show a difference over a week. I was really happy with it and it goes on smoothly and easily.
Jamie B.
This product is awesome. I looked for something like this for ages and was so happy when I found it. Helps to rejuvenate dark, dull, tired looking eyes
Destiny B.
Hubert
I love this! It makes the dark circles under my eyes not as visible. I wear glasses full time which made them very dark and this product lightens them.
Melissa W.
Loganville, GA
Works really well to hide any under eye circles, fine lines and wrinkles. Easy to use and nice color that blends very well. Love it! Highly recommend!!
Jennifer B.
King George, VA
I've seen a bit of a difference. Not dramatic. Will continue to use until it's gone. I enjoy Garnier products. They are great for myself and my family.
Rose S.
bronx, NY
this product was fun to use but i found that the roller ball didnt really get much product out. it helped hydrate and helped my undereyes look better
Kayleigh G.
Midway Park, NC
I love this product! Not only do I use it under my eyes but also, I will use it as concealer over my entire face! I love the light coverage it gives
emily p.
South Range, WI
Ibought this a while ago for my mom. She said it worked great so I got it to try, I don't have horrible dark circles but it helped with my puffiness
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.