Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Rose P.
Rose P.
Penn Yan

Worked very well it did make my eyes burn a little though. Would buy again.
April S.
April S.
Rogersville , MO

I like this stuff. I use it came in a small jar instead of a roll on though
Amber L.
Amber L.
Wahiawa, HI

Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller is so convenient with its roll-on applicator. Makes hiding dark circles a breeze. It also work well to cover dark spots on your face too. I use it everyday for about 2years now.
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
Houston , Tx

I had use this before i have a baby and it did help clear a little bit my darker circles but after pregnancy there is nothing that really work on my dark circles except good sleep and good nutrition. I wouldn't spend money on this again.
Pamela G.
Pamela G.

I love this product for no makeup days except when I want to conceal my dark circles!!! I didn't give it 5 stars because even the light is to dark! But with enough blending I can make it work well enough.
Please make a fair shade!!!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Bronx, NY

I got this years ago and it's my old faithful. It seems like the bottle has a never ending supply, considering I wear makeup often. I'd definitely recommend this if you have naturally dark circles under your eyes, like me.
Millie L.
Millie L.
Phoenixville, PA

I will always have dark circles, it's just a genetic part of my face shape, but this product has dramatically lightened the bluish/purple tones under my eyes.

Also nicely hydrating!
Elena R.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL

Best eye roller out there. I get an instant result and works well with my make up. I have really dark
Circles and this is a great addition to my concealer.
Abbie  G.
Abbie G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec

Use this all the time but I do find it doesn't layer well. If you use it with a be cream it looks good under foundation it gets cakey
Megan G.
Megan G.
Framingham, Ma

I have dark under eye circles and pale skin and was disappointed with this...it didn't last longer than an hour. Would not buy again.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.