Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Maddy P.
Maddy P.

Wow I'm obsessed with this eye roller! The cool metal ball helps to reduce the size of the bags under my eyes and it has coverage to cover my dark circles! As someone who stays up to late with a hectic schedule, this eye roller saves my life and helps me look totally awake when I'm totally not!
kili b.
kili b.
Gastonia, NC

very delicate on skin and covers up dark circles very well. my skin was immediately brighter. packing was fine and not damaged at all when received. expectations were met and above.
Jewel G.
Jewel G.
Burbank, CA

I used to get extremely bad dark circles under my eye due to working and not sleeping as much and let me tell you this thing does magic!!
Yvette C.
Yvette C.
Waco, TX

I use this every day and I love this so much . I repurchased this all the time I used it
Jeri F.
Jeri F.
Dalton, Ga

This is fantastic not to oily. I keep it refrigerated and use first thing in the morning. One of my favorites!
Mallory W.
Mallory W.
Mesa, AZ

I love this product! Sometimes it's all I put on my face plus a little blush and mascara and I feel like a million bucks! It does an amazing job of blending with my skin tone and makes me look awake and fresh! Also, it does not run out quickly! I use it every day and have used this product for the past 6 months or more! Would recommend this product to anyone!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Knoxville, TN

I used this for about three months consistently but didn't notice much of a difference in my dark circles. The roller Ball is a nice touch and it feels nice and moisturizing on the skin but did fall short in lightening the dark circles.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Joliet, IL

You will like this product if u don't wear a lot of makeup. I bought this not realizing it was a tint thought it was an eye rolling treatment. So I wasn't a fan
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Portland, OR

This product started out as covering dark under eye circles, but lately it hasn't been helping.
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
Fort Lauderdale

Tried it several times but does nothing for my dark circles . Makes it more bright if anything
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.