Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Emily L.
Emily L.
Dutton, AL
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anit-Dark-Circle Eye Roller is a nice choice for a drugstore anti dark circle product. I can tell a difference in the appearance of my underye when I use this product. It is a good value for the price. I would consider purchasing this product again.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love love LOVE this product! I use it every day - definitely a must-have. This helps hide my dark circles really well and the roller ball is cool to the touch and feels very refreshing when putting on in the morning. Would definitely recommend.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Deer Park, NY
I use this every morning! My eyes look brighter and feel more awake whenever I use it. I bought this product at cvs. It is gentle, but it does have a little tingle when it is applied.
Yeslin A.
Yeslin A.
Salisbury, NC
I finished a whole tube of this, it worked pretty good on me. My dark circles aren't that noticeable so I'm sure that helped this work out for me, plus the roller was pretty useful. I'm on my second tube right now(:
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Sweetwater, TX
Absolutely love this product! I use it every night, in about 2 weeks I saw results. No more dark circles! I will continue to buy the product in the future.
Amanda I.
Amanda I.
Dallas , Tx
Not sure this made much of a difference, even though I used it for a while. Not my favorite product, just ok
Tia D.
Tia D.
Cranford
Very soothing under the eyes but I didn't see much of a difference as far as brightening
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Kissimmee, FL
This product is a single mother's dream! I'm often up early and go to bed late, and have dark circles like a raccoon! I was searching for something to help with that, and came across this product. I usually use Garnier shampoos and conditioners, so it's a brand I know. I tried it, and within a few minutes my dark circles were gone!

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who suffers with dark rings!
bruna F.
bruna F.
Mineola, NY
makes eyes look more awake and bright
not really good for sensitive skin it burns a little
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Raleigh, NC
Ive bought a couple of these they just work get the get rid of the dark circles very well and it does not crease your makeup
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??