Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
 Monica F.
Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA

I stung the skin around my eyes yhat I had to immidiately wash it off. It was not a good look for me and I don't think I would purchase again
Tana R.
Tana R.

I use this and really like it I've noticed a decrease in my under eye darkness since using this product
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
W Hollywood, CA

I swear by this beauty product. I have hereditary circles under my eyes so very few things work for me. I roll this on thick and let it soak in my skin about 15-20 minutes before blending. I always get asked what I use for my under eyes when I wear this. It's the best option out there for the price! Highly recommend
Kayli H.
Kayli H.

This is a great under eye concealer. It works really well and it is not cakey. You can add a little or a lot and it looks great and doesn't feel heavy under the eyes.
Bri C.
Bri C.
Oswego, IL

I love this and use it under my eyes almost every day. I do not typically wear makeup and this is light enough that it's ok, but still has a full coverage. This is also not cakey and does not make crease marks. I love this stuff!
Christy O.
Christy O.
Rocky Point, NC

I like that it provides good coverage and brightens but it's not thick. Easy to apply and blend. The price is reasonable too.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.

I was fortunate enough to have inherited several beauty aspects from my mother, unfortunately ones of those things is dark circles. I wouldn't say my dark circles without makeup have gotten better, which is almost impossible since my dark circles are just part of who I am, so I don't buy this product to actually get rid of the dark circles, I buy it because I like it as makeup.
The formula does not cake or show creases like some of the other concealers I have used. I don't wear foundation, and this blends well without have liquid based makeup on the rest of my face. One bottle can last me what seems like ages, so the price is well worth it to me.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.

Looking awake and ready to conquer the day after I used this great feeling wonder product. It does many things; depuffing, lightening dark circles, feeling refreshing, and brightening.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA

I really like this product. I would use it for when I had dark circles under my eyes. It would really help reduce the appearance of the circles. I was actually impressed how easy it was to hide my eye bags with this product. I am impressed and I will probably buy again!
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Trenton, ME

This thing has lasted me for ever. It used to be my go to but I recently discovered a product that I like more. I still use this once in a while.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.