Onomie Beauty Is the Instagram Brand You Should Be Using
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller
BY GARNIER #24 in Eye Creams & Treatments
3.95 / 5 based on 1,767 Reviews
Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.
This 2-in-1 eye care + concealer formula with Antioxidant Vitamin C, Caffeine and tinted mineral pigments instantly covers dark circles and shadows. The micro-stimulating, roll-on applicator refreshes and wakes up the eye area. Roll away dark circles for a brighter, more even look.
Instantly conceals dark circles. In 1 week, the eye area is smoother, brighter-looking and more radiant.see more...
Top Questions See all 44 Q&A
- "Works great for covering up dark circles however, it sometimes looks too bright and as a result makes my dark circles more noticeable. " in 4 reviews
- "Although I was unsure when I first tried this product I have grown to love it and literally use it every day of my life!" in 4 reviews
- "I have been using this the whole month and it conceals for a little bit but I noticed that if you use it with anything else it tends to cake up and if you use it alone it doesn't stay for a long period of time" in 3 reviews
- "I do not typically wear makeup and this is light enough that it's ok, but still has a full coverage." in 3 reviews
- "It really helps with hiding your dark circles and I was using this by itsself just under my BB cream (also by Garnier ;) and my circles were pretty much hidden." in 3 reviews
Use this ever day. Goes on smooth, covers well and the color matches my skin tone. I put it on over my foundation under my eyes and over blemishes.
Me encanta antes de utilizar este producto tenia ojeras, ahora ni los noto y ademas es muy suave
This really brightens my dark circles up, it isn't too heavy, the downside is it doesn't really last on my oily skin
Been using this for years, love it. Works wonders on rings or bags under my eyes when I haven't gotten enough sleep.
I didnt really get any problem solvers out of this product. Only used it a handful of time. Not one of my favorites
It has decreased my dark circle to a certain extend, decreased puffiness around my eyes, but should be used on everyday basis
Always helps me when I'm on the go! Coverage is extremely good and not too heavy! I would recommend it for everyone
This is a fine concealer. I like the way it feels. I haven't see a change in my eye circles overall but the coverage is fine.
Love!! So light and brightening and is great for those no make up makeup days. The metal ball is extra cooling and adds to the depuffing effect.
It's a eyes roller. It works, but not as well as it should. You still go out and try it for yourself and see how you like it
Q & A
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
I've been looking for an eye cream for bags. Is this eye product good for bags under the eyes?
I've been looking for a quick and easy treatment for my dark circles. How long long does this product take to show some results?
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos