Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Kara Q.
Kara Q.
Portland, OR

I saw a small difference in my eyes made me seem less tired, the Smell was great not to over powering. An over all good product.
Amanda I.
Amanda I.
Dallas, Tx

Not sure this made much of a difference, even though I used it for a while. Not my favorite product, just ok
Fatima D.
Fatima D.
Whittier, CA

It leave my eye area so fresh for an instance. But then its the same for me. Well i didnt experience any difference during the time
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Baldwin, NY

I received a small sample of this from a magazine, and tried it out for a few days. It did seem to moisturize my skin, but it didn't appear to make anything "brighter". I ended up buying a different eye product.
Tia D.
Tia D.
Cranford

Very soothing under the eyes but I didn't see much of a difference as far as brightening
Kaitlin G.
Kaitlin G.
North Judson, IN

As a mom I have very little time to get ready. However, when I do get the chance to doll myself up I always end up half way through the evening with big dark circles under my eyes. I love using this product because it prevents the darkness under my eyes, and makes them pop! Plus its not ungodly expensive. Definitely recommend this product
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Kissimmee, FL

This product is a single mother's dream! I'm often up early and go to bed late, and have dark circles like a raccoon! I was searching for something to help with that, and came across this product. I usually use Garnier shampoos and conditioners, so it's a brand I know. I tried it, and within a few minutes my dark circles were gone!

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who suffers with dark rings!
derica z.
derica z.
San Jose, CA

i really thought it was a nice idea untill i actaully used it. it stung the crap out of my eyes
bruna F.
bruna F.
Mineola, NY

makes eyes look more awake and bright
not really good for sensitive skin it burns a little
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Raleigh, NC

Ive bought a couple of these they just work get the get rid of the dark circles very well and it does not crease your makeup
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.