Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Lake Worth, FL
I have been using this product for years and it works great. I can see improvements in my dark under eye circles. Although this product is light to medium coverage, it goes nice over corrector. For the price this product does the job. I will definitely purchase again!
Jade L.
Jade L.
Burr Oak, MI
I use this product everyday. It helps a lot covering up dark circles. I would recommend getting it.
I absolutely loved this product! It made my eyes looks flawless and went on so easily! It was gentle on my skin. Worked like a charm! It was definitely a good value!! I would recommend this product to all of my mommy friends for sure!
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Brunswick, Me
This was not a bad product but it wasn't anything I'll buy again. I have concealers that do a far better job of hiding my dark circles. This felt like nothing more than foundation in a roller ball.
Carlie Z.
Carlie Z.
Hempstead, NY
works like a lightweight concealer. I don't have dark circles that are that severe to begin with, so I thought it did a good job with what I had.
Becky L.
Becky L.
Marina Del Rey, CA
This is a great trick to get those dark circles under your eye minimized. I wouldn't say it completely helps, but it definitely gets the job done. It makes you feel more presentable and awake early in the morning! Definitely a must use.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Polk City, FL
Definitely recommend.
I've always struggled with dark circles. I've tried more sleep, more vitamins, change in diet.. etc.
But I was never able to get them to be gone and stay gone.
This did the trick! ;)
Heather B.
Heather B.
Townsend, TN
I did notice a slight change in my dark circles but nothing dramatic. Overall nice product
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Eddy, TX
I absolutely loved it! Felt great on my face and smelt so good! It didn't leave any fine lines. I applied it every night after I showered and woke up the next morning with my face feeling fresh & smooth. Did the job for sure.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Dutton, AL
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anit-Dark-Circle Eye Roller is a nice choice for a drugstore anti dark circle product. I can tell a difference in the appearance of my underye when I use this product. It is a good value for the price. I would consider purchasing this product again.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??