BY GARNIER #40 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Daniela K.
Parsippany, NJ
I really like this product because it gives me really good coverage for my under eyes. The color i use suites my skin tone really well. I also really like the roller applicator because it makes it super easy to use. however I'm not really sure if it helps do what it says it should in terms of reducing under eye puffiness.
Meg P.
Morganton, NC
I LOVE LOVE this eye roller. I use it everyday!! It is very thin but has a full coverage for that sentence skin area. It's not cakey at all. Some mornings after a long night I can actually feel it working!! There are some days that I probably wear too much but people always say " you look so refreshed" it's my little secret!
Estefani M.
I really like this product I used it mostly everyday before living out the house to hide my dark circles. Its light weight you don't really feel it under your eyes and its nice to have it in your bag for when you don't have a chance to put it at home so take it on the go.
Caitlin M.
Waukesha , WI
I love this little guy!!! Good price and good product. I use it to not only conceal but to highlight too. It is so versatile. I don't know if I notice skin care benefits from it but the color correction and brightening is great!
Kelly C.
I bought this because I always have under-eye circles and I've been looking for a product that will help. I like how this works in regard to covering and brightening but I have to be really careful about blending. It is almost more work to make sure the product is blended and matching the rest of my face than it is to use so sometimes I go without if I'm looking to get out the door quick. Otherwise, it does work well at brightening.
Gabriela A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this. It's not a miracle worker by any means, but as a grad student it is my friend. I don't sleep nearly enough, but this stuff helps tone down the darkness while looking VERY natural. It can be built up in layers and its a great product for days when I just want to cover my circles and not wear any makeup.
Zarina Z.
Glendale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
For an everyday (even on days I don't wear makeup) I wear this as a quick under eye corrector for my dark circles. The formula is very thin and the coverage is light to medium which is good on the days I need to get up and go. It doesn't crease under the eyes. Have went through so many bottles of this stuff. Love it
Pamela G.
I love this product for no makeup days except when I want to conceal my dark circles!!! I didn't give it 5 stars because even the light is to dark! But with enough blending I can make it work well enough.
Please make a fair shade!!!
Nancy R.
I used this once. I have the sunscreen one, so I decided to try this one. I liked the sunscreen one better. It makes your skin feel soft and its perfect with makeup. This dark circle one does no job. It is useless. Well in my opinion, I do keep in mind everyone has a different skin. So I suggest everyone try it, just so they can speak for themselves.
Arren S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this because I stay up late. College classes at 9 am don't sound terribly early, But they are when your sitting there ready to fall back asleep. Works great for covering up my bags and getting rid of that tired look. It blends really well with no other makeup. Only wish it was a little darker.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??
Angela S.
New Bern, NC
How long does it take for the dark circles to appear lighter?
Carina O.
I feel like I've tried everything. I'm not a huge make-up/concealer wearer. In your opinion, is this product worth the money?