Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Lexington, KY
I use my eye roller daily! The coverage isn't quite as good as I would like, but it still does the trick! The metal roller ball is very soothing and application is super easy.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Marcellus, MI
After using this product I notice a definite improvement in the dark circles under my eyes. I put it on every morning before my make up routine and within a few minutes, the puffiness and darkness around my eyes isn't as noticeable. The roller ball feels smooth and cool on my skin and it drys in a few minutes. This products has become part of my daily routine!
Jessi W.
Jessi W.
Belmont, MS
Felt nice and smelled nice but I really didn't notice much of a difference in my dark circles.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Murray, KY
Was able to consistently use this product with a roller ball without any skin reactions, however I didn't see any change to my dark circles. Only used one container. Moderately priced.
Yessi A.
Yessi A.
Donna, TX
Love this product best I ever tried for anti dark circles love it !!!! :) never going to chsnge this product really recommend garnier products
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
I like the Clearly Brighter line a lot. This product does show a difference over a week. I was really happy with it and it goes on smoothly and easily.
Elexus T.
Elexus T.
Oceanside, CA
This really brightened up my eyes! The product was very effective. The roller applicaion was gentle and easy to apply. Perfect little thing to add to your facial care routine! I purchased from target and would repurchase again! Won't break the bank either.
Adriana V.
Adriana V.
Kyle, TX
I love this product my undereyes look and feel healthier every time I use it really helps to cover up the dark undereyes
Kortney W.
Kortney W.
I absolutely love this stuff! It feels very cooling under the eyes. The metal on the packing really helps to cool dark circles and I feel that it covers them up!! Would buy again for sure.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Melrose, MA
I love this product! The cream is light so doesn't feel too heavy when put on as a part of my night time routine. I like that I can get it from CVS and not have to hunt around when I run out of it. It took a couple of weeks to see a difference but I'm glad I waited to see!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.