BY GARNIER #55 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Julissa S.
Bolingbrook, IL
This is the best product ever made!!!!!!
I LOVE this product. The one that I bought actually had the puffiness and dark circles all in one. I have tried everything through out my life to cover the dark circles and nothing really worked very well. Now that I am older and have some wrinkles too, this not only covers up the darkness, but is also so refreshing. I have the sheer tint. I use it with or without make-up. Even without makeup it covers the dark circles and looks so natural. I am going to buy the non tinted one and use that at night while sleeping! Definitely try this, you won't be disappointed.
Beverly E.
houston, TX
I actually like this bc it's refreshing feel when it's applied and has a tint to it that it even matches my skin. So on a lazy day I apply it and call it a day.
Samantha B.
Joliet, IL
You will like this product if u don't wear a lot of makeup. I bought this not realizing it was a tint thought it was an eye rolling treatment. So I wasn't a fan
Alli T.
Anderson, SC
I really like this product. It's like a 2-in-1 concealer! It is very refreshing and does a great job reducing the appearance of dark circles and it feels great.
Sarah k.
Waterford, WI
I really didn't like this product at all! Waste of money! Take your money and go to a nice store besides Walgreens and spend it there! The product doesn't work!
Jessica B.
Mchenry, IL
The idea of this product is wonderful, but the product itself does not do much to de puff or to even cover the dark undere eye circles. Creases very easily also
Madison W.
Lambert, MS
I use this every morning & it really gets rid of my pesky dark circles. It also almost depuffs my eyes. It gives me a awake look after a long night of studying!
Irma R.
Los Angeles, CA
This didn't work on my dark circles. It did appear to work on puffiness, but not the circles. I did like the coolness of the roller when gliding under my eyes.
carla c.
San clemente, CA
It's nice, but notyou fave since it makes my under eyes look cakey. So I don't use it anymore. If it wasn't for the cakey part then I'd definitely use it still.
Kristine A.
I use this regularly to hide my dark circles. While I'm not sure it's doing much to eliminate my dark circles in the long term, it covers very well for the day.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.