BY GARNIER #24 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
Houston , Tx
I had use this before i have a baby and it did help clear a little bit my darker circles but after pregnancy there is nothing that really work on my dark circles except good sleep and good nutrition. I wouldn't spend money on this again.
Alli T.
Alli T.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product. It's like a 2-in-1 concealer! It is very refreshing and does a great job reducing the appearance of dark circles and it feels great.
adriana j.
adriana j.
Works okay, I didn't see much improvement with my dark circles. Used for about 2 months. Packaging was sleek and very simple but easy to use.
Daniela K.
Daniela K.
Parsippany, NJ
I really like this product because it gives me really good coverage for my under eyes. The color i use suites my skin tone really well. I also really like the roller applicator because it makes it super easy to use. however I'm not really sure if it helps do what it says it should in terms of reducing under eye puffiness.
Estefani M.
Estefani M.
I really like this product I used it mostly everyday before living out the house to hide my dark circles. Its light weight you don't really feel it under your eyes and its nice to have it in your bag for when you don't have a chance to put it at home so take it on the go.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Kennewick, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product at walmart but i didnt see much of difference in my wrinkles but it did make my under eyes feel cooler.
Marci H.
Marci H.
Does great at covering dark cirles but does not correct the problem itself. I use as a concealer for dark circles.
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
I love this product for no makeup days except when I want to conceal my dark circles!!! I didn't give it 5 stars because even the light is to dark! But with enough blending I can make it work well enough.
Please make a fair shade!!!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
This product really didn't make any difference with my under eye circles. This was my first time using the product. I probably wouldn't purchase it again.
Cristina L.
Cristina L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used two rollers but no difference so disappointed with this product
Smell good and is great but no help with dark circles
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??