Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
I like cool feeling when this rolls on. It also makes a nice face cooking agent. It's a great value for for the money
RX R.
RX R.
New haven, Ct
I like it, it glows my eyes and when I apply the make up you see the different. I have really dark spot under eyes. I don't like it. With this brighter roller was awesome, it light up.
Karly R.
Karly R.
I used this roller to help with my puffy eyes and within a week I noticed a significant different in the color under my eyes as well as a decrease in puffiness! I'm very happy with this product.
Tiffony L.
Tiffony L.
Mineola, TX
It worked for about 3 hours, and then I had to reapply. However, it was easy to apply. I just found it a waste of my money to have to apply it multiple times a day.
Netra B.
Netra B.
Frederick, MD
Feels great when applied. The metal rolling ball is cool. Used it 2 weeks straight and the dark under eye went away
Julia Z.
Julia Z.
Corpus Christi, TX
After using this product, my pesky under-eye circles cleared up a bit. It wasn't anything super dramatic, but it was noticeable enough. It worked well enough for me.
Malisa J.
Malisa J.
Otisville, MI
Noticed lightening after third consecutive day of use. Not a hard regeime to add. I don't were much make up so dark eye circles can be a problem. I have noticed that if you don't maintain daily use you must start over from the beginning. Consistancy is key. U do wish it had longer staying power. I am not one to apply make up daily so the need to spend time everyday is a bit of a hassle. Just have to go with it.
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Lexington, KY
I use my eye roller daily! The coverage isn't quite as good as I would like, but it still does the trick! The metal roller ball is very soothing and application is super easy.
Kristin R.
Kristin R.
Saint Peters, MO
I bought this product after seeing amazing reviews about it online. I was so excited to try however I received absolutely no results. I have used a lot of Garnier products with amazing results so needless to say I was shocked. I also had an opportunity to check out the ingredients and do a little research and I was shocked to see that a lot of the ingredients are considered toxic carcinogenic chemicals that have serious side effects. I will not be purchasing again.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Marcellus, MI
After using this product I notice a definite improvement in the dark circles under my eyes. I put it on every morning before my make up routine and within a few minutes, the puffiness and darkness around my eyes isn't as noticeable. The roller ball feels smooth and cool on my skin and it drys in a few minutes. This products has become part of my daily routine!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.