Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Maria Zobel B.
Maria Zobel B.

I use this one when I was in high school, I always wanted to have a flawless eyes, This one maintain my bright eyes, its my most recommended drugstore stuff for glowing eyes.
ashley B.
ashley B.

I love the eye roller applicators. They are so gentle on the skin. This does wonders for my dark circles. It really brightens my eyes up.
Tara C.
Tara C.
Pittsburgh

i have dark circles under my eyes and this really helped. it was an easy applicator and smelt good
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Rathdrum, ID

Helps clear up my circles and feels refreshing. I love the smell also. Would recommend to anyone.
Marcia V.
Marcia V.

Amazing product! I hope they never stop making it. I have dark circles under my eyes and this helps a ton to brighten them! I use it with it without makeup before I head out for the day. I have been using it for years. Holy Grail status for sure!
Natalia B.
Natalia B.
Goodland, KS

This made my under eyes feel refreshed. It didn't make much of a difference for my circles, it did make a difference in my under eye makeup though. Concealer started to go on with less creasing. I just like the cooling feel it gave.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.

It dI'd ok, but wasn't able to help dramatically reduce my dark circles in the way I was hoping it would.
Odalys G.
Odalys G.

Helps in a way. The roller is cold which controls the puffiness around the eyes and tones it down. Really recommend it to someone whose dark circles aren't as bad
Maya H.
Maya H.
Fayetteville, NC

I have extremely fair skin, and if I don't get enough sleep I get dark circles ; however, I've found this product and it's really works for me!
Makayla M.
Makayla M.

It's nice until you get one and the ball falls put of it...Other wise it's a pretty nice thing to have.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.