BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Sarah k.
Waterford, WI
I really didn't like this product at all! Waste of money! Take your money and go to a nice store besides Walgreens and spend it there! The product doesn't work!
Alli T.
Anderson, SC
I really like this product. It's like a 2-in-1 concealer! It is very refreshing and does a great job reducing the appearance of dark circles and it feels great.
Kristine A.
I use this regularly to hide my dark circles. While I'm not sure it's doing much to eliminate my dark circles in the long term, it covers very well for the day.
Crystal D.
I really didn't like the product it left my eye sticky from where I had rolled It on :( and it also didn't really help me prevent or get rid of the dark circles
Irma R.
Los Angeles, CA
This didn't work on my dark circles. It did appear to work on puffiness, but not the circles. I did like the coolness of the roller when gliding under my eyes.
Jessica B.
Mchenry, IL
The idea of this product is wonderful, but the product itself does not do much to de puff or to even cover the dark undere eye circles. Creases very easily also
carla c.
San clemente, CA
It's nice, but notyou fave since it makes my under eyes look cakey. So I don't use it anymore. If it wasn't for the cakey part then I'd definitely use it still.
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL
Being a young mom of a 3 year old and working 40/60 hours a week the dark circle are real and this product is bomb, after a week I can tell a huge difference.
Becky H.
Calabash, NC
I really liked how the product rolled on. It was nice and smooth. It helped some with the dark circles. I have dark circles because I have bad sinus problems.
Precious B.
Jacksonville, FL
I have really bad dark circle under my eyes having 5 kids no sleep and full-time worker this was the best at hiding them and helping reverse the effect as well
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.