BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
steph a.
Wallington, NJ
I use at night before going to bed after washing my face and it gives me pretty good results . rolls on easy and when i wake up there is no puffiness or dark circles under my eyes.
katie w.
I got this I think two years ago because I was tired of my dark circles. My friend gave it to me so I decided to try it. It didn't meet my expectations because I didn't see a difference at all.
Michelle M.
Looking awake and ready to conquer the day after I used this great feeling wonder product. It does many things; depuffing, lightening dark circles, feeling refreshing, and brightening.
Tulsi P.
This product did not work very well. I applied this every morning and night and i didnt see mich of a difference. There was a mold burning sensation when you first apply the product it was also a but sticky.
Madison C.
Nixa
I get darkness on the outer corner of both my eyes and since I started using this I can happily say that they have definitely diminished in weeks. Great product for the low cost and amount you get out of it.
Millie L.
Phoenixville, PA
I will always have dark circles, it's just a genetic part of my face shape, but this product has dramatically lightened the bluish/purple tones under my eyes.

Also nicely hydrating!
Liz H.
Sunland Park, NM
This product is one that i keep repurchasing over and over again. It makes my eyes look brighter and well rested. I love the awake looks it gives. Only buy this one the green one does nothing for me.
Carolina R.
FPO
This does the job, its a concealer and helps with the puffiness under the eyes. Its super easy to use and the concealer is perfect, its easy to blend. Also, it is not greasy at all!!
Kayla D.
Port Saint Lucie, Fl
This product is everything, I use it everyday and very handy for on the go, there is a good amount of product for what you are paying for and won’t leave you disappointed, it isn’t a lot of coverage but it does the job.. and it won’t. Crease
Crystal S.
Polk City, FL
Definitely recommend.
I've always struggled with dark circles. I've tried more sleep, more vitamins, change in diet.. etc.
But I was never able to get them to be gone and stay gone.
This did the trick! ;)
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?