Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Brooklyn, MD

I always use this! Even on no makeup days I still throw this on to look bright and awake!
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Battle Ground, WA

This is one of my favorite concealers, it matches my skin perfectly I put it everywhere I have discoloration and it gives a beautiful finish, I've only bought it once but it's lasted me forever and I will definitely purchase this again
Priyanka H.
Priyanka H.
Jersey City, NJ

A really good drugstore eyecream.
Moisturized my undereye area but not sure if it did anything to take care of my dark circles
Cristie G.
Cristie G.
Tulsa, OK

While I did not see a noticeable lightening or brightening of the skin under my eyes, it did make the skin less puffy and more smooth. I'd give it a middle of the road review. This was purchased at Target and the price was comparable to other similar products.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Medina, OH

I use this as my undereye concealer. I find that it matches my skin tone nicely and is a good amount of product for the price. It rolls on quite easily, and then can be blended in with your finger. I have been using this for the last year or two and have always been pleased with the results. It feels nice as it is rolled onto your skin, very cooling.
Shirley S.
Shirley S.
Belvidere, IL

I have used this one and the anti puff eyes roller for years now. It really helps with my dark circles and the puffiness. I will keep using this as long as they make it. Normal packaging and a decent price. I will buy this again and again. And i recommend it to others to.
Coco C.
Coco C.

I've only just started using this and that's why I gave it 3 stars for now. I like that it has a roller built in so you don't have to touch it really. I put it on at night before I go to sleep and wash it off in the morning. I think it is starting to make a difference but I don't know for sure since I haven't used it long enough.
joseliin v.
joseliin v.

This product definitely helped me! I have dark circles all the time even if i sleep a whole day. But this helped improve my situation, they are not as dark anymore!im lookong forward to continue using this:)
Gaby S.
Gaby S.
Yadkinville , NC

Absolutely love this! It actually works and it's really not expensive. I bought this at a nearby Walmart so you can find it almost anywhere. It's very effective and I would buy again. I totally recommend this product.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Lake Worth, FL

I have been using this product for years and it works great. I can see improvements in my dark under eye circles. Although this product is light to medium coverage, it goes nice over corrector. For the price this product does the job. I will definitely purchase again!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.