BY GARNIER #40 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Wendy W.
Swartz Creek
Great product, noticed the difference in my dark circles within two weeks of using, has a pleasant scent and glides smoothly across my under eyes.
Olivia J.
Colton, CA
Works great in seconds takes away your dark circles use it everyday. Won't leave the house without it. Goes in very easy, rub on and you are done.
Maddy P.
Wow I'm obsessed with this eye roller! The cool metal ball helps to reduce the size of the bags under my eyes and it has coverage to cover my dark circles! As someone who stays up to late with a hectic schedule, this eye roller saves my life and helps me look totally awake when I'm totally not!
Emily E.
The only product I've been able to find to hide my nasty dark under-eye circles! I even use it to cover up a few minor skin imperfections. I like a natural look during the day when I'm in class or running errands so usually this is the only thing I wear out and it really brightens up my whole face and gives me a nice boost of confidence. I love it! The only thing you have to be aware of is that if you put too much on, they will appear darker and you'll have to start over.
Nathalia M.
Alexandria, VA
This product is great! I bought it for the first time after a friend recommendation. It contains the concealer but also ingredients to treat the dark circles and the sphere is cold which also helps to minimize the problem. I tried lots of options before but this one is by far my favorite :)
Shannon C.
Broken Arrow, OK
I love the cooling aspect of this product. I am giving it 3 stars however because it had alcohol in it. I don't think a product that you put so close to your eye should have alcohol. Plus it doesn't give great coverage. I like my Maybelline under eye circle eraser much better.
Denise M.
I've had dark circle under my eyes since the begining of time and purchased this in hopes that it may actually work.

This product cools a little on contact which feels awesome, and has a little tint to it so you can use it as a concealer (though the color is a little sheer). I haven't noticed a difference in my under eye circles BUT I continue using it because it refreshes my tired eyes.
Marianne J.
Lindon , UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is not what I wanted it to be. I was hoping that it would give more coverage. Maybe after several months it would help cover dark circles, but I didn't notice anything different after a few weeks. It does have a nice cooling feel but I would not buy again.
Tammy B.
RAINELLE, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is so wonderful. I loved it from the first day I used it, very effective, gave my eyes brighter and less dark circles almost immediately. I bought it at Rite Aid. It was very easy to find, and I would recommend it to everyone. Price is just right.
betty e.
Not a huge fan.. Didnt really see results that I wanted... I have two kids and pregnant with my third so I needed something to help with the no sleep dark circles lol
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??
Angela S.
New Bern, NC
How long does it take for the dark circles to appear lighter?
Carina O.
I feel like I've tried everything. I'm not a huge make-up/concealer wearer. In your opinion, is this product worth the money?