Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Albrightsvlle, PA

This product isn't the best out there. I tried it and wasn't too thrilled with the results
Johana S.
Johana S.
Richardson, TX

Diminishes puffiness and darkness around my eyes
Makes me look like I have had enough slee
yesenia c.
yesenia c.

I've tried this before and I Iike it . It makes the under eye super cooling and refreshing
Gina H.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL

This is alright, but their are better products to use for it that doesn't crack, or cake.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Carle Place, NY

Conceals the dark circles.. but I'm not sure if it's an influential cream in the long run
Annie C.
Annie C.

So good It is economical, not good at all, but it does the function for which it was made
Pia D.
Pia D.

La uso siempre y me gusta porque funciona y me ayuda mucho, me encanta súper recomendable
Joskua R.
Joskua R.
Rockville, MN

It kinda worked on me but i do recommend this its pretty good and i love the smell it has
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Roslindale, MA

I feel like this is an okay product I really didn't notice much difference under my eyes.
Aaron H.
Aaron H.
Midland, GA

Love the rollerball. Goes on smooth and the cold rollerball does wonders for tired eyes.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.