Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Kodiak, AK

This is my go to Anti-Dark-Circle eye roller there is! I buy it at Wal-Mart and Target most of the time. It definitely meets my expectations of hiding dark circles. The packaging is simple, nice and good quality. I highly recommend this product
Natalie T.
Natalie T.
Lancaster, OH

Not sure if this really has a long term effect. But it does seem to cool under my eyes in the morning and lighten my dark circles when I apply it. I still use a concealer with it. But I do like it.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Sun Prairie, WI

I had hoped that it would help quite a bit more than it actually did. I expected better results from Garnier and for the price. I've used Garnier products in the past with success, but this was disappointing. No recommending will be coming from me.
Karina T.
Karina T.

Me gusta mucho la presentación de este producto como es en roller algo diferente y debe ser magnífico y práctico
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Irrigon, OR

Such a good product. It really reduced my dark circles. I used it both before i went to bed and after i woke up and it looked like i got a full night sleep. I woke up looking refreshed
Chasity H.
Chasity H.
Gardendale, TX

I have always had dark circles under my eyes.. I noticed within weeks a difference. I have used it for years and don't notice dark bags!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Winter Spgs, FL

I'm convinced there is no product in the world that is a match for these puffy bags and rings under my eyes. This product smells good and the roller ball feels like a little eye bag massage.
Boe D.
Boe D.
Naples, FL

It is very good, it truly does CONCEAL your eyebags, and does minimize them, however if you are looking to get rid of the dark circles it will not fully remove them.
Kendall B.
Kendall B.
Rexburg, Idaho

I've been using this product for months and I absolutely love it!! Sometimes I'll just mix it with a lotion as well to make a tinted moisturizer. I got it a Target and it lasts a long time. Totally worth it.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Walnutport, PA

Absolutely love this! It's an instant beauti bright under your eyes while simultaneously hiding dark circles. The formula is light so it never leaves you cakey or flakey
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.