Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
rushville, IN
this works great. i have very bad dark circles and this is the only product i found that works! i highly recommend it.
Molly K.
Molly K.
Bourbonnais, IL
Great product. I've tried many other products and Garnier SkinActive is the best. It exceeded all of my expectations. The packaging was very minimal and really showed what the product was. I purchased it at Walgreens. I would absolutely buy it again!
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
Great product worked great for me i realized the dark circles under my eyes lighter in about just a week
Alessia S.
Alessia S.
I have seen zero difference in my dark circles since using this product, however it is very cool and soothing, it is a very gentle product but there are zero results.
Brooke G.
Brooke G.
Nashville, TN
I use this to help with my dark undereyes and on my tough blemishes on my face. It has good coverage and i am happy with it so i would recommend this product to anyone that has dark circles or under-eyes because it helps me so i will buy again good product
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
It works well as concelear. Is easy to blend. It's gentle and lightweight and leaves a soothing feeling
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Downey , Ca
I love Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter anti-dark circle eye roller...it goes on smooth and you don't have to get anything on your hands. It fits nicely in your purse and gives you a bright pick me up any time of day. This will definitely be a staple in my beauty routine from now on.
Samara L.
Samara L.
Brooklyn
Tried and loved this under-eye dark circle brightener. Within a week I was seeing results and after a month, I noticed a significant difference. The formula is really gentle, so I didn't experience any dryness or irritation around (which I often do with other face products). And the little eye roller makes application so easy.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
I like cool feeling when this rolls on. It also makes a nice face cooking agent. It's a great value for for the money
RX R.
RX R.
New haven, Ct
I like it, it glows my eyes and when I apply the make up you see the different. I have really dark spot under eyes. I don't like it. With this brighter roller was awesome, it light up.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??