BY GARNIER #24 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
East Chicago, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product about 4 years ago and haven't repurchased since. I feel like it made a slight difference in the darkness under my eyes, but not enough. What really made me pass on it was that it irritated my eyes and made them burn. I have sensitive skin so this may not happen to everyone.
Lindsay A.
Lindsay A.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Being a full time college student and working full time, there are days where I get very little sleep. There are days where it looks like I have been punched in the eyes, but this stuff helps conceal I use this every night and in the morning under my makeup and it just helps hide the darkness.
Sakura S.
Sakura S.
I haven't really used many Garnier face products. But after hearing about this on YouTube, I decided I had to try it. With sleepless nights and stressful days, this was sure a holy grail. It had removed my dark circles in a matter of a week or so. Definitely my go to product for dark circles.
Jae G.
Jae G.
I would buy this again just based on the fact that it feels amazing on those mornings when you are extra tired. Something about the moisture and the roller ball gets me good. As far as a concealer, it's okay. Its very lightweight and easy to apply but it doesnt blend with other makeup well.
Nathalia M.
Nathalia M.
Alexandria, VA
This product is great! I bought it for the first time after a friend recommendation. It contains the concealer but also ingredients to treat the dark circles and the sphere is cold which also helps to minimize the problem. I tried lots of options before but this one is by far my favorite :)
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Compton, CA
I love this i always use this as a under eye concealer ,it's really gentle on your skin when putting on it has a fresh sensation, it works good it even helps my puffy eye situation, the price is decent for the size and the effects, the only thing that can improve is the size of the product.
Jami N.
Jami N.
BEAUFORT, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to try a #drugstore brand #under eye #anti-dark-circle #darkcircle #remover and I am extremely happy with this product. I use it #daily or whenever I #apply my #makeup the eye roller has just enough #pigment to correct the dark circles, doesn't #dry or look #cakey highly recommend!
Kelli W.
Kelli W.
I absolutely love the garnier skin renew anti dark circle eye roller! It is very lightweight, so its not great for full coverage..It is very easy to blend in underneath the eye! Does not go on cakey like most concealors, thats why I love it so much! Great for quick touchups under the eye!
BRIDGET M.
BRIDGET M.
Novi, MI
I would love to get this anti. Dark circles eye roller to see if it will help the wrinkles under my eyes.after I review this product to see how well it works for my wrinkles under my eyes I will tell my friends and family about it and I will give my feed back on how well that I liked it.
Kristina h.
Kristina h.
I am using this product over 2years and i am very happy with it. Very effective and probably will keep up with this product. Of course it did met my expectations. Will use for long term as i even do it.
I would recommend to others of course, even my mom is using it and few of my friends.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??