Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Salma S.
Salma S.
Schenectady, NY

You have to use it daily in order for it to really work. It has a nice smell to it so I have no problem using the product. I usually put it on at night and by morning if I have used it daily after a week I can see a difference in my face. Not a big difference at first but enough to show that it can brighten up your skin tone!
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.

I love how this feels I could honestly roll this under my eyes all night long. It's really cold when you first apply it especially since it has a metal ball but I love the cold feeling and I honestly prefer the one without the concealer. It's really affordable and it's something I will definitely repurchase if I ever run out.
Steffany L.
Steffany L.
Jefferson Cty, TN

I love this Garnier eye roller! The concealer in it makes it work for daytime use or night time. I can wear it with makeup to make my eyes brighter. Or if I'm in a hurry I can wear it alone for a quick fix for my eyes. The formula is really creamy and goes on nicely. And I definitely notice an improvement in my dark circles!
Holly B.
Holly B.

I personally didn't think this was some of Garniers best work. I have tried much better anti dark circles from Loreal and Simple. It was a bit more expensive and I think it was too much for the lack of good in the product, I love Garnier but this product just wasn't even comparable to some of there other work in my opinion.
Daniela K.
Daniela K.
Parsippany, NJ

I really like this product because it gives me really good coverage for my under eyes. The color i use suites my skin tone really well. I also really like the roller applicator because it makes it super easy to use. however I'm not really sure if it helps do what it says it should in terms of reducing under eye puffiness.
Jess A.
Jess A.

I had high hopes for this product, but I was a little disappointed after a week of using it. Although the application is nice itself and the packaging looks sophisticated I found that massaging my under eye circles to increase bloodflow to them actually increased there darkness! I sadly won't be repurchasing this product.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Gautier, MS

I know that this product is for under eyes and while I do use it for my under eye circle. I also use it over my face. I have acne scaring really heavily on my cheecks, so I use this product on my face when I want to hide the redness on my face without wearing a full face. it is not a full coverage product. I still like it.
Kristen G.
Kristen G.

I have used this product every day for the last 2 years & love it! It goes on smooth & gives a little bit of coverage & just makes my under eye area feel good. I put it on & let it sit for about 30 seconds before blending in & it makes my under eye area feel fresh & moisturized. Always recommend & will keep repurchasing!
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Tallahassee, FL

This is LIFE!! I have crazy dark circles and they are hard to lighten. I started using this cream and I will never stop. It is very effective at brightening the under eye areas. I struggled using some of the other products, but this is a great product. It does what it says. The price... well it could be slightly lower.
Kk J.
Kk J.

I am always on the hunt for something...anything to cover my dark circles. I have great hope with everything before I try it. Then as always, it does not work...for me. I have dark circles from allergies (and always have) and thinning skin under my eyes just from my age. I am still on the hunt for that miracle product.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.