Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Megan P.
Megan P.
Homer, IL
This product is pretty great. It really helps cover dark circles and is very cooling to the under eye which helps with puffy eyes. I use this on a daily basis under my other concealer and foundation products. I definitely recommend this to others and will have to buy again the next time it's on sale.
Maira T.
Maira T.
Brooklyn, NY
This under eye product is very brightening but its a bit too runny. It is pretty affordable but i much prefer the Maybelline under eye anti aging eraser. This product settles into your fine lines and emphasizes the creases under your eye. I like the roller effect though but it requires improvement.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Anza, Ca
I love this stuff! I have noticed a firming effect. It is very hydrating. it doesn't feel greasy. It soaks into the skin well., I pair it with an HA serum. It has a mild, pleasant botanical scent that goes away after a while. The only disappointment is it's a small jar for the price. But worth it.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
East Chicago, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product about 4 years ago and haven't repurchased since. I feel like it made a slight difference in the darkness under my eyes, but not enough. What really made me pass on it was that it irritated my eyes and made them burn. I have sensitive skin so this may not happen to everyone.
Madison Z.
Madison Z.
I use this daily! If I am doing minimal makeup this is part of that routine. It does wonders for the tired eye, and the metal ball feels great on tired eyes. The color is good for me, but I don't know how many there are to choose from. It lasts for pretty long too, so I think it's a good product.
Lindsay A.
Lindsay A.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Being a full time college student and working full time, there are days where I get very little sleep. There are days where it looks like I have been punched in the eyes, but this stuff helps conceal I use this every night and in the morning under my makeup and it just helps hide the darkness.
Sakura S.
Sakura S.
I haven't really used many Garnier face products. But after hearing about this on YouTube, I decided I had to try it. With sleepless nights and stressful days, this was sure a holy grail. It had removed my dark circles in a matter of a week or so. Definitely my go to product for dark circles.
Jae G.
Jae G.
I would buy this again just based on the fact that it feels amazing on those mornings when you are extra tired. Something about the moisture and the roller ball gets me good. As far as a concealer, it's okay. Its very lightweight and easy to apply but it doesnt blend with other makeup well.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Compton, CA
I love this i always use this as a under eye concealer ,it's really gentle on your skin when putting on it has a fresh sensation, it works good it even helps my puffy eye situation, the price is decent for the size and the effects, the only thing that can improve is the size of the product.
Nathalia M.
Nathalia M.
Alexandria, VA
This product is great! I bought it for the first time after a friend recommendation. It contains the concealer but also ingredients to treat the dark circles and the sphere is cold which also helps to minimize the problem. I tried lots of options before but this one is by far my favorite :)
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??