BY GARNIER #48 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Van N.
San Diego, CA
While buying this I thought this would be similar to an eye cream that would be applied with a roller and would reduce the appearance of my dark circles. However it's more like a concealer and although the product does a good job concealing my dark circles. Over all there has not been an improvement with my dark circles.
Carisa O.
Liberal, KS
It helps reduce the appearance of my dark circles.  I wish it covered a little better.  I have very sensitive skin and it does not irritate my eyes. I got the lightest color, and I need a tad bit lighter.  I would maybe buy it again, if I could get a lighter shade. Overall, I like the product though.
Ciera B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find this product to be affordable and it does help with dark circles. The packaging is easy to use, user friendly. I am not sure if I would purchase this again, but I think personally I just need something stronger when it come to relieving dark circles. For minimal darkness, from exhaustion, this is a good tool though
Catherine R.
I just started using this and I would say I am satisfied with the result. As a busy mom of 3 young children, I normally sleep late and wake up early. I tried this to see if the dark ring in my eyes will go away. It's a work in progress (I hope). I'm giving it a 4 star for now just because I'm not 100% satisfied yet.
megan b.
Port Allen, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great! When used with a beauty blender it blends so well under the eyes and in the areas where a little more redness shows. The roll on eye cream is cool to the skin and has great coverage. It does not sit in the wrinkles and clump from what I have noticed. Would recommend this product to everyone
Trisha M.
This is a great product. It helps conceal my dark under eye circles. I use it with a light concealer or by itself under my foundation. It helps sooth my under eye area cool, there is a cool feeling metal ball in the applicator that smoothly goes across my skin. I have been using this product for many many years.
Miki P.
Richmond, VA
Love this eye roller. The roller ball feels cool on my under eyes. I roll it on in the morning to wake up and refresh my eyes. Because it's got a bit of a tint, If I'm in a pinch I use in not only on my under eyes but along the sides of my nose and mouth where I have some redness. One of my go-to products!
Brie L.
Metairie, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love! it works as a concealer and gives your eyes a nice little caffeine boost as well to cover those dark circles. This product can also be used as a primer for eyeshadow, and conceals pimples too. I would definitely repurchase but for some reason these keep disappearing off of the shelves
Kristin Ann S.
Versailles, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that this has a little color to it. It's a very gentle product not harsh. the packaging is nice & fully functional. This is very effective but I think Clinique has the best eye roller but I'd buy this again when I run out of Clinique. (Clinique has no color thou so this is better in a way!)
Krista B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been one of my favorite "concealers" for a long time now! It's definitely NOT intended to be a full coverage type of concealer but it's incredible for a natural look! I love how light it is and it's got a beautiful brightening effect! I've gotten all of my girlfriends hooked on this one!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??
Angela S.
New Bern, NC
How long does it take for the dark circles to appear lighter?
Carina O.
I feel like I've tried everything. I'm not a huge make-up/concealer wearer. In your opinion, is this product worth the money?