Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller
3.93 / 5 based on 2,109 Reviews
Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.
This 2-in-1 eye care + concealer formula with Antioxidant Vitamin C, Caffeine and tinted mineral pigments instantly covers dark circles and shadows. The micro-stimulating, roll-on applicator refreshes and wakes up the eye area. Roll away dark circles for a brighter, more even look.
Instantly conceals dark circles. In 1 week, the eye area is smoother, brighter-looking and more radiant.see more...
Top Questions See all 46 Q&A
- "Although I was unsure when I first tried this product I have grown to love it and literally use it every day of my life!" in 4 reviews
- "Works great for covering up dark circles however, it sometimes looks too bright and as a result makes my dark circles more noticeable. " in 4 reviews
- "It really helps with hiding your dark circles and I was using this by itsself just under my BB cream (also by Garnier ;) and my circles were pretty much hidden." in 3 reviews
- "It's a very thin liquid that blends easily, which means you'll never have to worry about it being cakey, but it definitely does need to be set with powder or layered under a concealer that's not going to budge (which is what I do) because the product dries, but never really sets." in 3 reviews
- "I have been using this the whole month and it conceals for a little bit but I noticed that if you use it with anything else it tends to cake up and if you use it alone it doesn't stay for a long period of time" in 3 reviews
This dark circle erases any blueish circles I have under my eyes! Working two jobs can be so tiring but I never have to worry about looking drained when I have this in my bag!
Bought this in conjunction with the puffiness serum. I found that it did reduce some darkness. Was cool, and didn’t irritate the skin. Reasonably priced and lasts a while. Sometimes the plastic ring around the rollerball gets scratchy. Just be gentle.
My friend is actually the reason I use this product. She gave it to me and I fell in love with it. It’s such an easy product to apply and very easy to blend in with any makeup you may be wearing or even if you’re not wearing makeup it blends great
This product made my under eye area look super caked even after I washed and moisturized. I thought it was just me so I tried the product again on a different occasion with different moisturizer and primer and the same thing still happened.
This product is really great its gotten rid of a lot of my under eye darkness you have to use it for a little while to see results but I recommend it if you wanna get rid of your dark circles it’s a really great product not expensive either
Not too pricey and doesn’t have a chemical smell like some do. It feels so-so on my skin, not too sticky like some under eye rollers. Just doesn’t do as much as I’d like for my dark circles (but neither has anything else I’ve found)
Love this product! I use it most days in combination with other concealers. It wakes me up with the cooling coverage. I love the rollerball applicator of the Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller
If the undertone in this coloring was a little less yellow I would love this product so much. I love wearing this even without a base or any make up on. It wakes up my eyes and makes me look like I am well hydrated and rested.
The Garnier Rollerball for eyes goes on cool and has helped with under eye puffiness and over time does help a bit with dark circles! This was first time for me to try out this product. Love the cool feeling as it goes on!
I like the roller ball, it has a nice cooling effect. Very easy to apply and very soothing to the eye area. I didn't feel like it tugged or irritated my eye area at all. The pigment wasn't a great match for my skin tone.
Q & A
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
I've been looking for an eye cream for bags. Is this eye product good for bags under the eyes?
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Am i the only one that thinks they change the formula of this product?? i find it so sheer than before...sadly because it was my fav before :(
I've been looking for a quick and easy treatment for my dark circles. How long long does this product take to show some results?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos