BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Rachel M.
Granada Hills, CA
I used this a long, long time ago around middle school or high school. (yes i had dark circles even back then, darn you genetics!). I must say, this does an excellent job at cooling the under eye area with its metallic balls, but I can't say it does much more than that.
Abigail G.
Chicago
This product definitely works for brightening under the eyes for concealing, however, it is not quite as good. I tend to have to put my taste soap tape concealer over it to hide my dark circles. It did not reduce dark circles in any way which is a little disappointing.
Rachael H.
Menasha, WI
Amazing! It makes my eyes feel depiffed and awake. The caffeine is definetely noticiable. I purchased two right off the bat and make sure to keep one in my purse at all times.
kali e.
baton rouge, LA
I love this stuff! If I forget to apply it in the morning I feel so gross all day. The cream is tinted so that it basically color corrects your dark circles and you can definitely notice a difference. I will 100% be repurchasing this and recommending it to friends.
Andrea I.
Salt Lake City
I expected this to actually lighten the dark circles under my eyes. It didn't meet those expectations, it's basically a concealer. At $10 I wasn't super satisfied. I would have to say they it does help cover without being too heavy. So thats why I gave 3 stars.
Nicole M.
Milford, DE
This dark circle erases any blueish circles I have under my eyes! Working two jobs can be so tiring but I never have to worry about looking drained when I have this in my bag!
Janeigne N.
I really do enjoy this because it’s super affordable and amazing I love the packaging it goes on super gentle and doesn’t tug and I really feel like my eyes are more brighter I use this before makeup before bed and even in the mornings my under eyes look so good !
Amanda C.
I use this to help cover my dark circles under my eyes. I use it over my foundation before concealer or just under concealer. It really is a good base and makes my dark circles really disappear! It also cools your eyes when they are puffy because it’s a metal rollerball.
Kellie R.
while this wasn't quite what I expected, it was still fairly effective at dealing with the minor darkness I experienced. It goes on more like a roll on concealer than a normal gel roll on. This wouldn't work for any skin tone beyond fair to light.
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I liked this under eye brightner, it really make my undereye look more refreshed but it caused so much creasing under my eyes and make it look as if I have severe undereye wrinkles. This might be better for people with dry skin because it would absorb better.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.