BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Amanda C.
I use this to help cover my dark circles under my eyes. I use it over my foundation before concealer or just under concealer. It really is a good base and makes my dark circles really disappear! It also cools your eyes when they are puffy because it’s a metal rollerball.
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I liked this under eye brightner, it really make my undereye look more refreshed but it caused so much creasing under my eyes and make it look as if I have severe undereye wrinkles. This might be better for people with dry skin because it would absorb better.
Whitney M.
Circleville
Full time job, wife and 2 kids, these are all the reasons that the under eye roller is a staple in my skin care. I love this product so much. I look so refreshed even after a rough night and it never looks like I had less than 8 hours of sleep.
Katie R.
Louisville
I like the applicator and how it gives a cooling effect when applying the cream. This product is also very reasonably priced. I am currently using this right now and have noticed some slight improvement in the appearance of my dark circles.
Helena N.
Bellflower, CA
Left my eyes feeling super hydrated and silky smooth. Excellent to later cover with color corrector. Purchased at target. Very gentle but I could feel it working. Happy with the product for the price. There are better under eye products out there but this one is still worth a try.
Jasmilda M.
philadelphia, PA
This was my first ever eye cream that I used when I started to get into makeup and it is always the one I recommend for ppl on a budget! I really love the cooling sensation it gave me as well. I definitely saw my under eye get brighter from continuing use.
faith c.
Dahlonega, GA
This product has been a staple for me for years! I love the effect it has on my dark circles. I will repurchase this until it is gone! Recommended this to many of my friends and it has changed their lives for the better! Love love love!
I tried for a few weeks and it dried up on me for some reason. I think I misplaced the top or my kids got into it somehow. I need to get a new one so I can really see if it works. When I was using it it was ok.
Rose S.
It didn’t work well for me. This would probably work on someone who doesn’t have big bags under there eyes. I bought it at Walmart. The color was not the right color for me.
Aubrey D.
Oklahoma City
This product is basically a concealer. I don’t use it under my eyes, but I use it on my brows. I need to get another one. It is pretty gentle on your skin, and goes on smoothly. There is certainly other better concealers though.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?