BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Jackie O.
Beacon, NY
For mornings when my under eyes look terrible, saggy, dry, dark, whatever the case may be. this is my go to for under eye treatment. It helps moisturize and make them look less horrifying.
Ryan R.
Tampa, FL
I would rather use concealer than this. Even though it rolls on you still have to rub it in with your finger or makeup sponge. I bought it once and never even finished it. I was so disappointed with it I gave it away
Kat S.
Lenexa, KS
This product alone isn't enough to cover my circles but I do love it for under foundation. Then my concealer can be much lighter in coverage. The feeling of it is heaven when I'm exhausted and trying to wake up.
Pebbles T.
It does a great job as a concealer. It has a slight cooling sensation because of the rollerball. The formula is easily blendable with a brush or even your finger.
teresa b.
Stamford, CT
Love this stuff! I use this at night as well as during my morning beauty routines. i have been using this for about 2 weeks, and definitely see a noticeable difference in the appearance of under eye circles/spots.
kristine s.
Olivehurst, CA
Its lightened up the dark circles I used to have. Had the! Since I was 17 have tried lots of things and this was the only thing that worked for me. No skin reaction, which is great because I have sensitive skin.
Julie P.
State College, PA
I really like this product! I noticed a difference in my under eye dark marks after using this. It is a cold type of feeling under the eyes that I actually enjoy.
Stephanie M.
Baldwin, NY
I received a small sample of this from a magazine, and tried it out for a few days. It did seem to moisturize my skin, but it didn't appear to make anything "brighter". I ended up buying a different eye product.
Lisbet M.
Mount Dora, FL
Diminishes in 1 week! I will defiantly be buying more of this product! this is my go to concealer! It helps seal in my oily skin locked in and will stay smooth and not oily throughout the day! Love this stuff!
katie w.
I got this I think two years ago because I was tired of my dark circles. My friend gave it to me so I decided to try it. It didn't meet my expectations because I didn't see a difference at all.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?