Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (35)
Cristie G.
Cristie G.
Tulsa, OK

While I did not see a noticeable lightening or brightening of the skin under my eyes, it did make the skin less puffy and more smooth. I'd give it a middle of the road review. This was purchased at Target and the price was comparable to other similar products.
Priyanka H.
Priyanka H.
Jersey City, NJ

A really good drugstore eyecream.
Moisturized my undereye area but not sure if it did anything to take care of my dark circles
Kate M.
Kate M.
Melrose, MA

I love this product! The cream is light so doesn't feel too heavy when put on as a part of my night time routine. I like that I can get it from CVS and not have to hunt around when I run out of it. It took a couple of weeks to see a difference but I'm glad I waited to see!
Kortney W.
Kortney W.

I absolutely love this stuff! It feels very cooling under the eyes. The metal on the packing really helps to cool dark circles and I feel that it covers them up!! Would buy again for sure.
Adriana V.
Adriana V.
Kyle, TX

I love this product my undereyes look and feel healthier every time I use it really helps to cover up the dark undereyes
Elexus T.
Elexus T.
Oceanside, CA

This really brightened up my eyes! The product was very effective. The roller applicaion was gentle and easy to apply. Perfect little thing to add to your facial care routine! I purchased from target and would repurchase again! Won't break the bank either.
Yessi A.
Yessi A.
Donna, TX

Love this product best I ever tried for anti dark circles love it !!!! :) never going to chsnge this product really recommend garnier products
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Murray, KY

Was able to consistently use this product with a roller ball without any skin reactions, however I didn't see any change to my dark circles. Only used one container. Moderately priced.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.

I like the Clearly Brighter line a lot. This product does show a difference over a week. I was really happy with it and it goes on smoothly and easily.
Jessi W.
Jessi W.
Belmont, MS

Felt nice and smelled nice but I really didn't notice much of a difference in my dark circles.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.