Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Rolled on great. I really didn't see any changes with my dark circles though. Smelled okay.
Selina V.
Selina V.
Dublin, Ca

People say this works but unfortunately it just didn't work for me.I have bad dark circles.
Afi E.
Afi E.
Toronto, Ontario

Really like this product, it's good for everyday use and works so perfect with my dry skin.
Abbey B.
Abbey B.

I have really bad dark circles under my eyes and this has been helping a lot! Glad I got it
Courtney M.
Courtney M.

Easy roll on, straight glide so no bumps or stopping of the roller , little goes a long way
Nicole R.
Nicole R.

This product helps reduce the color of dark circles however it doesn't totally remove them.
Melynda H.
Melynda H.
Cordova, TN

This is great for under eye circles. my circles have got lighter and eyes are not as puffy.
Esther K.
Esther K.

Color is too dark for my skin tone. The formula is too liquidy. I prefer the untainted one
Sarah G.
Sarah G.

I love this just to freshen up my under eyes when I'm tired super gentle and wakes you up.
Jadyn T.
Jadyn T.
Fort Smith, AR

It works really well. Its the first product that hasn't hurt my eyes and its a good amount
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.