BY GARNIER #25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hated this. More about concealer than anything. Didn't match my skin tone. Everyone commented on it being visible and not matching.
betty e.
betty e.
Not a huge fan.. Didnt really see results that I wanted... I have two kids and pregnant with my third so I needed something to help with the no sleep dark circles lol
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Charlotte
Working night shift has left me looking like a panda, this helps a lot, I use less foundation and concealer under my eyes when I apply this.
Salina B.
Salina B.
love this works great love the price my dark circlesare lighter and would buy again to see how much I could lighten up gentle care not to get in eyes
Amber L.
Amber L.
Wahiawa, HI
Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller is so convenient with its roll-on applicator. Makes hiding dark circles a breeze. It also work well to cover dark spots on your face too. I use it everyday for about 2years now.
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
Houston , Tx
I had use this before i have a baby and it did help clear a little bit my darker circles but after pregnancy there is nothing that really work on my dark circles except good sleep and good nutrition. I wouldn't spend money on this again.
Alli T.
Alli T.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product. It's like a 2-in-1 concealer! It is very refreshing and does a great job reducing the appearance of dark circles and it feels great.
adriana j.
adriana j.
Works okay, I didn't see much improvement with my dark circles. Used for about 2 months. Packaging was sleek and very simple but easy to use.
Daniela K.
Daniela K.
Parsippany, NJ
I really like this product because it gives me really good coverage for my under eyes. The color i use suites my skin tone really well. I also really like the roller applicator because it makes it super easy to use. however I'm not really sure if it helps do what it says it should in terms of reducing under eye puffiness.
Estefani M.
Estefani M.
I really like this product I used it mostly everyday before living out the house to hide my dark circles. Its light weight you don't really feel it under your eyes and its nice to have it in your bag for when you don't have a chance to put it at home so take it on the go.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.