Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
I have used this before and it worked okay. The ball roller didn't really distribute the cream like it should have. If I could go back and take the ball out and put it on myself I would.
Marinés O.
Marinés O.
Hollywood, FL
This is one of the best things ever, helps that it also works as concelear, fantastic if it wasn't cause I have a ride or die in Nars this would be it but when I have no makeup this does such an amazing job of not just treating the dark circles but hiding them as well while working it's magic. Recommend!
Paige B.
Paige B.
New Eagle, PA
This product is by far the easiest I've come across lately! And the results were in a matter of days, the circles under my eyes were noticeably gone, and the applicator was simple and easy! Recommend this extremely!
Gregoria M.
Gregoria M.
Phoenix, AZ
Really helped ggt rid of some darkness under my eyes! Not all but a little made a difference
Felicia L.
Felicia L.
Haverhill, Ma
I loved the roller. It felt really nice on my skin especially if it was cold. I don't think I was too much of a difference though. I don't think it actually did much for me.
Krista B.
Krista B.
New York
The applicator feels very cool on the skin, but the concealer portion could have a thicker concealer. It also should come in more colors. It was the first time I bought an anti-dark-circle product. I finished the product but probably would not repurchase.
Erin Marie O.
Erin Marie O.
Dumont, NJ
This is the best dark circle concealer for someone who doesn't want that Kardashian look. Extremely natural, affordable and available at every drugstore. Roller applicator was extremely soothing, especially on tired (or hungover!) eyes.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Collierville, TN
Like the texture and how it works on the circles. I have been using this art roller for about a year, and although I've tried others, I always come back to this one.
Michele G.
Michele G.
Bayonne, NJ
It felt nice to use in the mornings but overall I really did not see a difference. I did not use this product quite as frequently as I should have. On first application it felt a little sticky and took some time to dry before I could proceed with the rest of my face routine.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Wichita Falls, TX
This is in my purse all day everyday!! works great kinda brightens your eyes and also covers up under eye circles. the only bad thing is if u get to close to your eyeball it kinda burns for 2 seconds
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.