BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Bianca R.
Ogdensburg, NY
This anti dark eye circle roller is so easy to use and convenient. It feels wonderful when it is on. You can feel the firmness and know it is working without any eye irritation.
Vanessa U.
Louisville, KY
Not my favorite concealer. It takes at least 15 minutes to dry & is bery low coverage. Is a good concealer if your dark circles are not too bad. Its easy to blend.
Alejandra B.
Saint Cloud
Not a fan as my precious review. The only part I enjoyed was the metal ball massaging. It felt good going on. But never noticed a difference
free s.
Good coverage and takes away the puffiness of the under eye area. Works great for those non sleep days. Not perfect but good enough.
Sarinaa E.
Tucson, AZ
Never really used but would ware off after not being on for a long time did cover bags just not for a long time
Shalon P.
Havre de Grace
Perfect to take with you as you go. A no mess no fuss additive to your daily beauty regimen.
Julissa S.
Bolingbrook, IL
This is the best product ever made!!!!!!
I LOVE this product. The one that I bought actually had the puffiness and dark circles all in one. I have tried everything through out my life to cover the dark circles and nothing really worked very well. Now that I am older and have some wrinkles too, this not only covers up the darkness, but is also so refreshing. I have the sheer tint. I use it with or without make-up. Even without makeup it covers the dark circles and looks so natural. I am going to buy the non tinted one and use that at night while sleeping! Definitely try this, you won't be disappointed.
Sarah k.
Waterford, WI
I really didn't like this product at all! Waste of money! Take your money and go to a nice store besides Walgreens and spend it there! The product doesn't work!
Beverly E.
houston, TX
I actually like this bc it's refreshing feel when it's applied and has a tint to it that it even matches my skin. So on a lazy day I apply it and call it a day.
Alli T.
Anderson, SC
I really like this product. It's like a 2-in-1 concealer! It is very refreshing and does a great job reducing the appearance of dark circles and it feels great.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.