Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Kaitlin G.
Kaitlin G.
North Judson, IN

As a mom I have very little time to get ready. However, when I do get the chance to doll myself up I always end up half way through the evening with big dark circles under my eyes. I love using this product because it prevents the darkness under my eyes, and makes them pop! Plus its not ungodly expensive. Definitely recommend this product
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Baldwin, NY

I received a small sample of this from a magazine, and tried it out for a few days. It did seem to moisturize my skin, but it didn't appear to make anything "brighter". I ended up buying a different eye product.
Fatima D.
Fatima D.
Whittier, CA

It leave my eye area so fresh for an instance. But then its the same for me. Well i didnt experience any difference during the time
Kara Q.
Kara Q.
Portland, OR

I saw a small difference in my eyes made me seem less tired, the Smell was great not to over powering. An over all good product.
Clarissa P.
Clarissa P.
houston, tx

I absolutely love this product! It really made my dark circles disappear! My under eyes look extremely great. I really suggest this product.
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.

this is great for under eye darkness it defentally changed my under eye darkness. it is pretty affordable and it is very gental on your face unlike other under eye rollers. i will defentally but this again. it could be in a slightly bigger bottle for its price
Carol S.
Carol S.
Glen Ellyn, IL

i never tried another one, so i don't know if it's the best. But i aways see differences ehen i use this in my routine
mary m.
mary m.
Biloxi, MS

Great stuff makes my eyes so brite and awake. Keeps my eyes smoot and youthful i love there products. And use them all the time
Katie H.
Katie H.
Clarksville, AR

I didn't like his as much as I thought I would. Pretty much the only thing good about it is the cold roller ball for under the eyes that felt great. The product though was disappointing. The color selection was slim and even the lightest shade was too dark. It felt greasy and didn't stay long plus it creased terribly! 10/10 will not buy again.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA

Great for makeup free days, it adds subtle coverage that lasts all day. I use it whenever I haven't gotten much sleep or if the dark circles are pretty bad. I don't use it enough to tell if it help reduce the dark circles though.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.