Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Joskua R.
Joskua R.
Rockville, MN
It kinda worked on me but i do recommend this its pretty good and i love the smell it has
Amber G.
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. if works instantly, covers my dark circles and makes my eyes look so much brighter.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Framingham, MA
I have dark under eye circles and pale skin and was disappointed with this...it didn't last longer than an hour. Would not buy again.
Carley F.
Carley F.
New Paltz, NY
Love love love this product!!! Works wonders for dark circles and even on small blemishes. I don't leave the house without using it
Berenice C.
Berenice C.
Clearlake, CA
Love love love this product I use it everyday especially on the days I go out
Lianis H.
Lianis H.
This is great for using daily if you are going to school or work, it covers all your dark circle and has a cool sensation to it
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
Love using this to remove the dark circles. Works magic after long nights and early mornings. Love the soothing roller ball.
Elya k.
Elya k.
Owings Mills, MD
this one is the best for me.it helps.its so freezing but i like it.it smells good
zaynah b.
zaynah b.
Madera, CA
Goes on smoothly helps brighten dark bags makes you look awake and feel bright smells amazing results are quick when using
Amber A.
Amber A.
Sugar Land, TX
Every morning I grab this out of my refrigerator and apply it! It wakes me up and makes me look more alert!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.