Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Grace S.
Grace S.

Absolutely amazing, not harsh on the eyes either. Part of my everyday face cleansing routine
Yesenia A.
Yesenia A.

Super easy application. Slides on smooth. Dries up quickly. Great for quick morning routine.
Jill C.
Jill C.
Wilmerding, PA

Love Garnier eye roller, its one of the best inventions for eye care that I have discovered.
Typhany L.
Typhany L.
Cameron, NC

Like the product
Does the job but sometimes breaks me out under the eyes which is not so fun
Afi E.
Afi E.
Toronto, Ontario

Really like this product, it's good for everyday use and works so perfect with my dry skin.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.

Easy roll on, straight glide so no bumps or stopping of the roller , little goes a long way
Selina V.
Selina V.
Dublin, Ca

People say this works but unfortunately it just didn't work for me.I have bad dark circles.
Tina K.
Tina K.
Garden City, KS

I have young children so dark circles are very common and this product helps lots with them
Melynda H.
Melynda H.
Cordova, TN

This is great for under eye circles. my circles have got lighter and eyes are not as puffy.
Eva P.
Eva P.
Rockville, Md

I hated how this felt under my eyes. Almost sticky. Didn't seem to make a difference either
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.