BY GARNIER #24 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Ariba U.
Ariba U.
Garden Grove, CA
I don't think it really helps. I have been using this for two months but nothing seemed to happen. I am disappointed. Not worth the price.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Gautier, Ms
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know that this product is for under eyes and while I do use it for my under eye circle. I also use it over my face. I have acne scaring really heavily on my cheecks, so I use this product on my face when I want to hide the redness on my face without wearing a full face. it is not a full coverage product. I still like it.
member-04aa00a9f
member-04aa00a9f
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little weird to apply, first roller ball type product I've used so wasn't super comfortable with it. Didn't see a lot of change at first but happy with the results after some use.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Ewing, NJ
I use this nightly and can not go without it!! The cooking sensitive is great after a long day, especially after taking my contacts out! I use in conjunction with a regular eye cream, but this comes first!!
Tejaswini S.
Tejaswini S.
I love this stuff as it blends very well and gives great coverage for my dark circles. Gives an instant brighter look.. Must try this..!!
Wendy L.
Wendy L.
Saint Paul, IN
I didn't see any difference in my skin. I used it day and night with no results. I also used the one that had caffeine in it with no results. I was disappointed with the product.
Cory M.
Cory M.
Lawton
I absolutely love this product. It really does get rid of the dark circles under your eyes, I would most definitely recommend this to everyone!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Broken Arrow, OK
I love the cooling aspect of this product. I am giving it 3 stars however because it had alcohol in it. I don't think a product that you put so close to your eye should have alcohol. Plus it doesn't give great coverage. I like my Maybelline under eye circle eraser much better.
Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Helps hide the dark circles and doesn't seem to irritate my eyes, but it does tend to settle in the creases after wearing a few hours.
Tarafaye M.
Tarafaye M.
Washington, NJ
Amazing at covering under eye bags and dark circles. Also feels refreshing. Cooling sensation after using which is nice for dry eyes!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.