BY GARNIER #48 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Susan F.
Love this prodeuct for under the eye fine line area i have used it many times and have loved it every single time it is gental on my skin which i love also the price is good for what it does (pircer the better working) i have and will keep buying it again
Melissa L.
Reisterstown, MD
I've always had noticeable circles under my eyes, but nothing TOO horrible. Then I had kids. This is super quick, super easy to use, and I've seen my eyes looking like they used to when I used it continually. But not long after stopping (ran out and just didn't get another), the dark circles did come right back.
Courtney T.
Jonesboro, AR
I have dark circles under my eyes and cannot hardly find any products that work. I feel this product is messy. It goes on smooth however i feel it is caked on and doesn't cover the dark circles. I do not like tis product and hate that I wasted my money on it.
Typhany L.
Cameron, NC
Like the product
Does the job but sometimes breaks me out under the eyes which is not so fun
Aleja
Newton, MA
HOW I use it? By itself or UNDER (never on top) my foundation to brighten my under eyes, cover redness around my nose or camouflage any dark spot.
It's light, it's undetectable and it doesn't settle into fine lines.
Kelly C.
I bought this because I always have under-eye circles and I've been looking for a product that will help. I like how this works in regard to covering and brightening but I have to be really careful about blending. It is almost more work to make sure the product is blended and matching the rest of my face than it is to use so sometimes I go without if I'm looking to get out the door quick. Otherwise, it does work well at brightening.
Lindsay A.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Being a full time college student and working full time, there are days where I get very little sleep. There are days where it looks like I have been punched in the eyes, but this stuff helps conceal I use this every night and in the morning under my makeup and it just helps hide the darkness.
Melanie D.
Fredericksburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Worked well enough, but a less expensive brand that I picked up at a dollar type store worked better.
Mia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely made my eyes wake up when i used it! The cream doesn't quite match my skin perfectly but does for my mom! She swears by that and that its her biggest beauty secret!
Anna A.
Riverton, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells good but sadly does not really help with dark circles or puffy eyes. Suggest you pass.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??
Angela S.
New Bern, NC
How long does it take for the dark circles to appear lighter?
Carina O.
I feel like I've tried everything. I'm not a huge make-up/concealer wearer. In your opinion, is this product worth the money?