BY GARNIER #40 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Amanda P.
Rosemead, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It did its job. I just always felt sticky afterwards. Maybe it's just my skin type (combination) but this product is a one time deal for me. It works I just wouldn't purchase again.
Brooke T.
Lexington, KY
I use my eye roller daily! The coverage isn't quite as good as I would like, but it still does the trick! The metal roller ball is very soothing and application is super easy.
Wendy L.
Saint Paul, IN
I didn't see any difference in my skin. I used it day and night with no results. I also used the one that had caffeine in it with no results. I was disappointed with the product.
Lauren A.
Abington, MA
I love this! The roller feels cold and smooth on your eyelid and under eye. My roommate loves it too and he's a guy who usually isnt into skin care. He just loves the way this feels when applied!!
raina c.
Orlando, FL
I like this product !! it acts as a concelear too ! good one !! it has kind of has a cooling effect and that what relaxes my eyes i can feel the stress go off and it has helped me to reduce my dark cirlcle i use it everyday so i would say its like a treatment with a concelear!!!
Laura M.
Used to help correct dark circles and puffiness under my eyes. Works well when applied daily before bed . I saw a correction in under eye swelling & darkness after a few days
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN
I have found myself using this EVERY SINGLE DAY! I am in love with this concealer - it doesn't crease or become cakey... it looks very natural. I love that it's a roller and gives the "cooling" effect when applying which helps with puffiness. Most days I don't even use foundation - I just put this under my eyes (blend out with a concealer brush or my finger), then set with a powder. It really makes my eyes appear awake and refreshed. LOVE this product.
Aya
Casablanca
My aunt recommended this and it's wonderful! It really helps reduce the puffiness under the eyes and brighten the eye area. It also has that metal-ish roll ball that gets the blood flowing and saves me from the dead panda look!
Jennifer M.
Perth Amboy, NJ
It does help cover eye bags but it's definitely not a full coverage and not long wearing I use it as a concealer but if you are looking for a full coverage product I wouldn't recommend this
Lauren S.
Collierville, TN
Like the texture and how it works on the circles. I have been using this art roller for about a year, and although I've tried others, I always come back to this one.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??
Angela S.
New Bern, NC
How long does it take for the dark circles to appear lighter?
Carina O.
I feel like I've tried everything. I'm not a huge make-up/concealer wearer. In your opinion, is this product worth the money?