Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Brody T.
Brody T.
Collinsville, IL

This product is the only thing capable of covering my undereye bags for any length of time. The formula is just thick enough but doesn't cake under my eyes. It does leave an orange cast if not blended well. The rollerball is not my favorite, sometimes it doesn't pick up any product until I roll it around for a while. However, this has a bonus use: works great as an eye primer.
Erin  W.
Erin W.
Spring, TX

This product is ok, for what you pay for it. I used this product daily for several months and never saw any real improvement in the dark circles under my eyes. Although, this is not the design of the product. ..it was awesome as ac
a foundation.
Blossom C.
Blossom C.
Sanford, FL

this is a light weight formula that hydrate your dark circle while concealing them. I have used this product many times and its very gentle on your skin. The packaging is very easy to access and you get a lot of product. Its a bit pricey but worth it for the benefits its providing.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Lynden, WA

I think that this was a little light for my under eyes in terms of consistency. I also think I got the wrong color because even the light/medium was too dark,
Katya G.
Katya G.
Loveland, CO

Love it! I have really dark circles, I use it everyday. The light/medium is perfect for my skin color.
kristine s.
kristine s.
Olivehurst, CA

Its lightened up the dark circles I used to have. Had the! Since I was 17 have tried lots of things and this was the only thing that worked for me. No skin reaction, which is great because I have sensitive skin.
Maribel M.
Maribel M.

Can't live without it! Discovered it about 5 years ago, I've tried every eye cream and concealer out there. My dark circles are hereditary, so they are not going away, ever. When I found this it was heaven sent, a little goes a long way and it looks natural, no cakeyness, no build up, no flaking. I can wear it alone, no other make up and the zombie like dark circles are 90% gone, in other words I look normal, which is all I ever wanted. I apply moisturizer, let it absorb then apply this product with the roller ball and blend with the tip of my ring finger, simple & effective.
Rayven B.
Rayven B.
Washington, PA

I have pretty bad dark circles when I wake up in the morning. I've tried this product a few times and the cold metal ball feels really nice on my skin but I feel like it doesn't help with the darkness, it just helps with the puffiness.
juany faselis P.
juany faselis P.
Doral, FL

como todo lo de garnier este producto me facina, me gusta usarlo especialmente en las mañana porque la cafeina hace que mis ojos se vean mas despiertos amo este producto y lo recomiendo al mil y es bastante economico y esta de venta en todas las tiendas
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Apple Valley, CA

It work perfectly for my on my face and helpped illuminate dark circles , I have oily skin so it worked well with my skin as well
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.