Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (35)
Feiona R.
Feiona R.
Hartford, CT

Seen improvements but not as much as i thought i would
Cindy B.
Cindy B.

I like cool feeling when this rolls on. It also makes a nice face cooking agent. It's a great value for for the money
mariah R.
mariah R.

Absolutely love this and I would highly recommend to anyone Great price and I love the rollerball !
I have been using this for about a month.I like it.It works great.It covers my dark circles .I rolls on nicely (the metal roller feels cool on my skin,which i like)
RX R.
RX R.
New haven, Ct

I like it, it glows my eyes and when I apply the make up you see the different. I have really dark spot under eyes. I don't like it. With this brighter roller was awesome, it light up.
Belinda B.
Belinda B.
Calexico, CA

I like to use this product because of the long nights studying. Makes my eyes feel refreshed.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
South Park, PA

I honestly don't think that this did anything...it was just concealer and I thought it was supposed to be a permanent fix
Pamela R.
Pamela R.
Doral, FL

I really like to use this as a concealer when I am not wearing muck makeup. Not sure it does anything to my dark circles
Laura G.
Laura G.

This product is okay but doesn't do much in concealing dark circles. Very sheer coverage but easy to use and fast.
Karly R.
Karly R.

I used this roller to help with my puffy eyes and within a week I noticed a significant different in the color under my eyes as well as a decrease in puffiness! I'm very happy with this product.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.