Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Milford
THIS. This is my secret to looking well rested while running after two under two! It's the difference maker.
Debi W.
Debi W.
Elyria, Ohio
This is my absolute favorite go to product minimizes dark circles and reduces puffiness! Love it!
Tayanis T.
Tayanis T.
Its a great product because it has a formula that not only hides the dark circles but helps get rid of them. Only problem with it is that it does not have a shade in my color.
Rose P.
Rose P.
Penn Yan
Worked very well it did make my eyes burn a little though. Would buy again.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Scottville, MI
A great concealer and awesome coverage and gentle roller for easy application. Highly recommend.
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Love this. It's perfect for when you do not wear makeup and just need a hint of cover under your eyes.
Janett M.
Janett M.
Whittier, CA
It is a very good products I would recommend it to anyone that is not a fan of baggy eyes and likes clear skin
SARAH L.
SARAH L.
Windom, TX
IT ACTUALLY WORKS. I WAS SKEPTICAL AT FIRST, BUT SURPRISED AFTER TRYING IT.
Elena R.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Best eye roller out there. I get an instant result and works well with my make up. I have really dark
Circles and this is a great addition to my concealer.
Great coverage! I definitely saw a difference in my undereye circles and puffiness after repeated use.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.