BY GARNIER #24 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Kyla V.
Kyla V.
Connelly Spg, NC
Love using this with my makeup routine. It covers great and helps hide dark circles. It's easy to use and has a great price point. Nice and gentle.
Arely S.
Arely S.
Garland, TX
I used this product a while back and it is very cooling under the eyes but, it just didn't do much for me. I'm not saying it's a bad product it just didn't do much for me.
Esmeralda Q.
Esmeralda Q.
Alamo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just started using this product so far it's good! The packaging is decent and the size of the product is efficient. It's meeting my expectations!
Sophie L.
Sophie L.
New York
Good eye cream and travel friendly applicator with nice cooling sensation. I don't think the "shade" range is that great, though. Too yellow based/datk on my mac nc 15 skin tone
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Ogdensburg, NY
This anti dark eye circle roller is so easy to use and convenient. It feels wonderful when it is on. You can feel the firmness and know it is working without any eye irritation.
Samuel H.
Samuel H.
Newport, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
i enjoy this product solely for cosmetic purposes, it serves its job at hiding dark circles. but as for long term, after continued usage, i did not notice any long term effects.
Tabitha C.
Tabitha C.
Tyler
Beauty Junkie Expert
Grrrrrreat. I have dark circles and this stuff is a life saver for the days that I don't wanna wear makeup but don't want dark bags under my eyes.
Brooke
Brooke
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great! It works very well under the eyes but I've also picked up on using it as a light coverage face concealer! It works wonders!
Holly W.
Holly W.
Berlin, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
It felt cool & refreshing going on but I really didn't see any difference after using it daily for a month.  I liked the way it felt going on but since I saw no results I stopped buying it
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
This product always left my skin feeling refreshed. Ultimately I had more success combating my dark-circles with a more expensive product. I'm sure this would deliver similar results with continued use.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.