BY GARNIER #57 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually works? Have you noticed any chan... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
Cassandra C.
Savona, NY
I have used this product in the past. I did like it, and it smells amazing. I did feel that is was a little watered down when comparing this to other similar products.
Lauren S.
Collierville, TN
Like the texture and how it works on the circles. I have been using this art roller for about a year, and although I've tried others, I always come back to this one.
Alessia S.
I have seen zero difference in my dark circles since using this product, however it is very cool and soothing, it is a very gentle product but there are zero results.
Julia Z.
Corpus Christi, TX
After using this product, my pesky under-eye circles cleared up a bit. It wasn't anything super dramatic, but it was noticeable enough. It worked well enough for me.
Boe D.
Naples, FL
It is very good, it truly does CONCEAL your eyebags, and does minimize them, however if you are looking to get rid of the dark circles it will not fully remove them.
Tiffony L.
Mineola, TX
It worked for about 3 hours, and then I had to reapply. However, it was easy to apply. I just found it a waste of my money to have to apply it multiple times a day.
I have been using this for about a month.I like it.It works great.It covers my dark circles .I rolls on nicely (the metal roller feels cool on my skin,which i like)
Kimberly S.
S Ozone Park, NY
Really helps soothe my dark puffy eyes and is great to use at night so it can really do its job and in the morning before i apply my make up for a flawless finish
Brianna T.
I have extremely dark, practically black, dark circles. I've tried a lot of products for under my eyes and this one didn't seem to make any difference whatsoever
Bianca R.
Ogdensburg, NY
This anti dark eye circle roller is so easy to use and convenient. It feels wonderful when it is on. You can feel the firmness and know it is working without any eye irritation.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.