BY GARNIER #65 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the ...1 Answers
Corinne w.
Martinsburg , WV
I really love this product! And so glad I saw it on here because I haven't purchased recently because I forgot about it. But it's incredible and really does make eyes feel fresh, renewed and gets rid of dark spots
Cynthia S.
Brownsville, TX
Don't like the product at all, my dark circles accentuate more after using this product. To be honest i had it returned and got my money back. This is a no no for me
Dani R.
Normal, IL
I struggle with dark circles so I purchased this at a local drugstore, it didnt help my dark circles the greatest, but it did make them look a tad brighter. I'll just stick with my concealer!
Jami N.
Ridgeland, SC
I wanted to try a #drugstore brand #under eye #anti-dark-circle #darkcircle #remover and I am extremely happy with this product. I use it #daily or whenever I #apply my #makeup the eye roller has just enough #pigment to correct the dark circles, doesn't #dry or look #cakey highly recommend!
Krystal B.
Lake Placid, FL
Well I was really happy too find this because I looked for anti dark circle cream with cover up in it . I liked this but I wish it was a little thicker I was water I had to use a lot for it to cover the deep dark circles
Sina A.
Morristown, NJ
Really good product. Like it - my mum is going to use it too. It s like a primer and let the dark around the eyes disappear. Amazing. Use it under my daily make up.
Jackie O.
Beacon, NY
For mornings when my under eyes look terrible, saggy, dry, dark, whatever the case may be. this is my go to for under eye treatment. It helps moisturize and make them look less horrifying.
Michelle C.
Gaithersburg, MD
I use this as a daily concealer to cover up dark circles. I've tried so many other concealers, both high end and drugstore. But I always keep a tube of this in my collection. Never flakes or creases and stays all day.
Genesis H.
West New York, NJ
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I suffer from dark circles really badly but this product is something that I love and feels great to put on the roller feels like a nice massage for your eyes and visibly reduces the dark circles.
Genevieve B.
Glenview, IL
I have used this product for years. I haven't picked it up in awhile, but I plan to! I have always had a VERY annoying problem with darkcircles and this always helped. The coverage is not amazing, but the formula is nice.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle Q.