Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Spring, TX

Feels fresh and moistered. Good scent. I love the cool sensation. Overall it is a Good product.
Gina R.
Gina R.
Chatsworth, GA

I love the roller on this. It's cooling and it helps to reduce puffiness. It feels so nice too.
Brionna B.
Brionna B.
Orland , Ca

This is a miracle worker! It feels so nice under my eyes especially first thing in the morning
Haley M.
Haley M.

I didn't notice much of a difference! :( it helped kind of like a primer though for my make up
Florianyeli M.
Florianyeli M.

I say goodbye to my dark circles eyes and no more raccoon eyes, what he does in me is amazing.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Corpus Christi, TX

Didn't notice much of a change after a month. It reminded me more of a watered down concealed.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Rowlesburg, WV

I love this product! It's a great color to blend in and the roller soothsayer tired puffy eyes
I really was not happy with this product did not do anything at all.Really not worth the time.
Noemi R.
Noemi R.
Providence, RI

This product help to avoid the dark circles
Best product to me
I love it
My friends do as well
Angela M.
Angela M.

I had very dark eyes circles after this product it started going away and my eyes look better
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.