Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Molly K.
Molly K.
Bourbonnais, IL

Great product. I've tried many other products and Garnier SkinActive is the best. It exceeded all of my expectations. The packaging was very minimal and really showed what the product was. I purchased it at Walgreens. I would absolutely buy it again!
Mayra R.
Mayra R.

Great product worked great for me i realized the dark circles under my eyes lighter in about just a week
Tara C.
Tara C.
Pittsburgh

i have dark circles under my eyes and this really helped. it was an easy applicator and smelt good
Alessia S.
Alessia S.

I have seen zero difference in my dark circles since using this product, however it is very cool and soothing, it is a very gentle product but there are zero results.
Brooke G.
Brooke G.
Nashville, TN

I use this to help with my dark undereyes and on my tough blemishes on my face. It has good coverage and i am happy with it so i would recommend this product to anyone that has dark circles or under-eyes because it helps me so i will buy again good product
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.

It works well as concelear. Is easy to blend. It's gentle and lightweight and leaves a soothing feeling
ashley B.
ashley B.

I love the eye roller applicators. They are so gentle on the skin. This does wonders for my dark circles. It really brightens my eyes up.
Kendall B.
Kendall B.
Rexburg, Idaho

I've been using this product for months and I absolutely love it!! Sometimes I'll just mix it with a lotion as well to make a tinted moisturizer. I got it a Target and it lasts a long time. Totally worth it.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Winter Spgs, FL

I'm convinced there is no product in the world that is a match for these puffy bags and rings under my eyes. This product smells good and the roller ball feels like a little eye bag massage.
Natalie T.
Natalie T.
Lancaster, OH

Not sure if this really has a long term effect. But it does seem to cool under my eyes in the morning and lighten my dark circles when I apply it. I still use a concealer with it. But I do like it.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.