BY GARNIER #34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
raina c.
raina c.
Orlando, FL
I like this product !! it acts as a concelear too ! good one !! it has kind of has a cooling effect and that what relaxes my eyes i can feel the stress go off and it has helped me to reduce my dark cirlcle i use it everyday so i would say its like a treatment with a concelear!!!
Noor A.
Noor A.
Anaheim Hills
I really like this eye roller. I use it under my daily make up as a concealer. It does not give you full coverage, but it's not very thick and it doesn't block your pores. I would recommend this product if you wear light daily make up.
Arianah S.
Arianah S.
Fulton, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definetly helped with my dark circles. I just always forgot to use it and I still have bags. I love the product and when I was using it I seen a difference.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN
I have found myself using this EVERY SINGLE DAY! I am in love with this concealer - it doesn't crease or become cakey... it looks very natural. I love that it's a roller and gives the "cooling" effect when applying which helps with puffiness. Most days I don't even use foundation - I just put this under my eyes (blend out with a concealer brush or my finger), then set with a powder. It really makes my eyes appear awake and refreshed. LOVE this product.
lisa d.
lisa d.
I didn't notice any difference from this product. It actually stung my under eye area when I put it on. And it barely concealed, will not be repurchasing.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Abington, MA
I love this! The roller feels cold and smooth on your eyelid and under eye. My roommate loves it too and he's a guy who usually isnt into skin care. He just loves the way this feels when applied!!
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Cosmopolis, WA
You have to put a lot on to cover your dark circles o end up using 3 different products to get rid of them and after 8 weeks there is no difference at all
Aya
Aya
Casablanca
My aunt recommended this and it's wonderful! It really helps reduce the puffiness under the eyes and brighten the eye area. It also has that metal-ish roll ball that gets the blood flowing and saves me from the dead panda look!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Perth Amboy, NJ
It does help cover eye bags but it's definitely not a full coverage and not long wearing I use it as a concealer but if you are looking for a full coverage product I wouldn't recommend this
Mahrya R.
Mahrya R.
I love it. It's one of my favorite products to use. It makes the dark circles under my eyes less visible. It's a good value, not pricey at all. The packaging is nice. It's effective and works great. I would recommend it.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??