Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Madelyn B.
Madelyn B.
Cleveland, OH

This is my favorite thing to use if I didn't get enough sleep the night before. I highly recommend it
Mollie C.
Mollie C.
Waddy, KY

I have bad dark circles and I use this at night and before I put my makeup on. It helps to replenish my under eye and cool roller ball, help with puffiness. It is pretty cheap and can find at any local store like Walmart or rite aid .
Christi M.
Christi M.
Dexter, MO

This feels great going on but doesn't have a lot of coverage. My circles are pretty dark but it does work well for a quick fix.
alisha s.
alisha s.
Bronx , New York

this didnt help my dark circles at all it still showed blackness n didnt help improve them which im dispointed in this product
Chloe H.
Chloe H.

I was complaining about my dark circles, so my mom bought this for me. I've noticed that it has helped my dark circles a lot. I still have light dark circles but they are much better than before. At first I didn't like that it was tinted, but now I use it as a part of my morning makeup routine. I apply this instead of concealer under my eyes and then apply my foundation over it. It seems to work really well!
Liberth D.
Liberth D.
Aventura, FL

A very powerful product, I really like it very much and if it fulfills its function to diminish the dark circles. Its very easy to roll-on. I recommend it, if it works. The case is super practical
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Henrico, VA

Didn't really do much for me. The roller felt nice, but I did not notice any improvement after a few weeks of use. Not worth the money!
Tana A.
Tana A.
Colorado Springs, CO

This is my go to makeup product, even if I am not going to wear other makeup that day, I wear this.
I think it instantly brightens the eye area and helps to depuff in the morning. I even use it around my nose to help reduce redness.
Laura D.
Laura D.

Didn't sleep good just a little of this and you are good to go it exceeded my expectations 🙂
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Byram, MS

Besides feeling good going on, I didn't notice any change in my skin after using this product. I would not recommend and would not purchase again.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.