BY GARNIER #63 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

• Does it actually works? Have you noticed any chan... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
Kristine A.
I use this regularly to hide my dark circles. While I'm not sure it's doing much to eliminate my dark circles in the long term, it covers very well for the day.
Irma R.
Los Angeles, CA
This didn't work on my dark circles. It did appear to work on puffiness, but not the circles. I did like the coolness of the roller when gliding under my eyes.
Beverly E.
houston, TX
I actually like this bc it's refreshing feel when it's applied and has a tint to it that it even matches my skin. So on a lazy day I apply it and call it a day.
Alli T.
Anderson, SC
I really like this product. It's like a 2-in-1 concealer! It is very refreshing and does a great job reducing the appearance of dark circles and it feels great.
Madison W.
Lambert, MS
I use this every morning & it really gets rid of my pesky dark circles. It also almost depuffs my eyes. It gives me a awake look after a long night of studying!
Jessica B.
Mchenry, IL
The idea of this product is wonderful, but the product itself does not do much to de puff or to even cover the dark undere eye circles. Creases very easily also
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
I love this product it feels great it’s nice and it really does work . It’s a bit on the pricey side for the drug store brand but it’s good it’s a good product
Mums & Sissy
An early morning pre-makeup routine must. Cooling application helps revive tired eyes while helping to conceal any dark circles for a bright and natural look.
Megan G.
Middle River, MD
I use this product as a concealer on my entire face to make it look brighter. Application is a bit difficult as it is slightly runny but the coverage is great.
Judith N.
Hereford, TX
This product was really helpful with my dark circles. I go to school and work a lot so i barely get any sleep. It brightens my eyes before i go out to places.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.