Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Chardonnay D.
Chardonnay D.

It helps under the eye and brightens and it is soothing and relieving when i put it under my eye.
Barbara N.
Barbara N.

Covers my dark circles..easy to apply no strong scent..reasonable price ...
.........
......
....
Natalie O.
Natalie O.

It really helps me remove the black circles under my eyes and keeps my eyes look good and smooth.
Robyn M.
Robyn M.
Elkhart Lake, WI

I use this daily under my eyes. Makes me look awake. Feels good and bags go away! Would recommend
Marcela R.
Marcela R.

Gave this a try but wasn't satisfied what so ever. The only good part was it was not toExpensive.
Maria E.
Maria E.
Bronx, NY

I used this under my eyes to remove dark circles and it was worth using my dark circles disappear
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
El Paso, TX

Loveee this prioduct, instead of wearing too much eye make up you can replace it with this roller
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.

Use this product every morning and it works wonders with my tired mommy eyes! Highly recommended!
Anna A.
Anna A.
Riverton, UT

It smells good but sadly does not really help with dark circles or puffy eyes. Suggest you pass.
Made under my eyes appear lghter. It improved my skin so I didn't look as tired as I usually do.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.