BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Brandi H.
Brunswick, Me
This was not a bad product but it wasn't anything I'll buy again. I have concealers that do a far better job of hiding my dark circles. This felt like nothing more than foundation in a roller ball.
Tayanis T.
Its a great product because it has a formula that not only hides the dark circles but helps get rid of them. Only problem with it is that it does not have a shade in my color.
April D.
This product is amazing ! It works wonders under my tired eyes and I look great after using it ! It takes years off my face even after just using a short time ! This product is very effective .
Ashley K.
The product is very sheer, to the point where it doesn't really cover any dark circles but looks very natural on its own without foundation. The cooling effect of the metal roller is refreshing
Karly R.
I used this roller to help with my puffy eyes and within a week I noticed a significant different in the color under my eyes as well as a decrease in puffiness! I'm very happy with this product.
Julia C.
FAYETTEVILLE, AR
If I can't find this or don't pack it I'm freaking out. This is my go to under eye and total concealer. So convenient and makes it easy to get that fresh I slept 9 hours look.
Melissa A.
Wichita Falls, TX
This is in my purse all day everyday!! works great kinda brightens your eyes and also covers up under eye circles. the only bad thing is if u get to close to your eyeball it kinda burns for 2 seconds
Raya H.
Sioux Falls, SD
It's a smidge sticky but it definitely helps cover the dark circles. I mostly like the coolness of the rollerball I do still have to use a heavier duty concealer as well.
Nancy P.
I can honestly say this is one of the best under eye concealers I've tried. Doesn't cake up and is easy too apply. I put it on and automatically look refreshed and awake.
Kim M.
Balsam Lake, WI
Helps conceal dark circles great. I carry one in my purse for quick touch ups during the day. Nice cooling effect and I can almost feel the puffinest leave my eye area.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.