Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Definitely made my dark circles not look so dark. Not high end but the way it works it might as well be
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
To be honest I don't see any difference on my dark circles..... I've been using it for the past month.....
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
Springfield, VA
eh its not a miracle worker but it helps a lil i def don't think its worth the money but that's my opinion
dulce p.
dulce p.
I like using this when I don't get enough sleep and my under eye dark circles show. It is refreshing.
alecia y.
alecia y.
I have been using this stuff for a few years and it definitely helps hide the dark under eye circles ,would recommend to a friend !
Emilia T.
Emilia T.
Elsa, TX
I used this product for weeks and did not notice any significant results. I would not repurchase this product.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Clintwood, VA
This works great for those of us who get bags under there eyes. It reduces the visibility of them an leaves it feeling refreshed.
Jordan F.
Jordan F.
Austin
I love this! So quick, easy, hydrating, and lightweight. It does oxidize a bit. I have repurchased this twice from CVS/Walgreens.
Casey K.
Casey K.
I use this everyday and love it! Makes my dark circles disappear :) I would definitely recommend this product
heather m.
heather m.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
has become a daily habit of mine! provides great coverage and very useful all day! a wonderful add
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??