BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Brooke E.
Stockbridge, GA
Great alternative to under eye concealer. Concealer cakes up and has to be layered on in order to fully cover dark circles. But this eyeroll we covers a lot more using a lot less product, which eliminated the caking issue. I love it.
Taira B.
Raeford, NC
Use this everyday. Sometimes if I'm not going to really wear makeup I throw this in to look a little more awake. Works great on top or under my BB cream. Pretty inexpensive. Usually pick it up at target.
Melissa Z.
The first product I use every morning. I absolutely love it. I have noticed a huge difference since using. I also love how it covers up my bags as well. Easy to find and really affordable. Definitely recommend
Liz P.
Jackson
I absolutely loved this product! It made my eyes looks flawless and went on so easily! It was gentle on my skin. Worked like a charm! It was definitely a good value!! I would recommend this product to all of my mommy friends for sure!
raina c.
Sandy springs , GA
I like this product !! it acts as a concelear too ! good one !! it has kind of has a cooling effect and that what relaxes my eyes i can feel the stress go off and it has helped me to reduce my dark cirlcle i use it everyday so i would say its like a treatment with a concelear!!!
Rayven B.
Washington, PA
I have pretty bad dark circles when I wake up in the morning. I've tried this product a few times and the cold metal ball feels really nice on my skin but I feel like it doesn't help with the darkness, it just helps with the puffiness.
Faith C.
Evansville, IN
This product was okay. I used it in the morning to depuff my eyes and cover circles, however I felt it didn't last all day. I loved the packaging and it was decently priced!
Tracy H.
New Kent, VA
I like the whole idea behind this product ease of application, handy packaging. Cooling effect it has on the eyes. I also like that it is very portable and is very sanitary.
Andrea P.
Simpsonville, SC
I amply use this to refresh my under eye area. I haven't noticed a difference in fine lines or dark circles, but in a general sense, I loved the cooling of the roller ball, and the coverage is moderate
Rose D.
I really like this dark circle roller. The metal roller is super cooling and probably good for under eye bags. The concealer has pretty good coverage. It is a very good value for the price. I would recommend it and would buy it again.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?