Onomie Beauty Is the Instagram Brand You Should Be Using
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller
BY GARNIER #36 in Eye Creams & Treatments
3.95 / 5 based on 1,792 Reviews
Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.
This 2-in-1 eye care + concealer formula with Antioxidant Vitamin C, Caffeine and tinted mineral pigments instantly covers dark circles and shadows. The micro-stimulating, roll-on applicator refreshes and wakes up the eye area. Roll away dark circles for a brighter, more even look.
Instantly conceals dark circles. In 1 week, the eye area is smoother, brighter-looking and more radiant.see more...
Top Questions See all 44 Q&A
- "Works great for covering up dark circles however, it sometimes looks too bright and as a result makes my dark circles more noticeable. " in 4 reviews
- "Although I was unsure when I first tried this product I have grown to love it and literally use it every day of my life!" in 4 reviews
- "I have been using this the whole month and it conceals for a little bit but I noticed that if you use it with anything else it tends to cake up and if you use it alone it doesn't stay for a long period of time" in 3 reviews
- "I do not typically wear makeup and this is light enough that it's ok, but still has a full coverage." in 3 reviews
- "It really helps with hiding your dark circles and I was using this by itsself just under my BB cream (also by Garnier ;) and my circles were pretty much hidden." in 3 reviews
I bought this hoping it would help with my tired looking eyes. I didn't feel it delivered and was a waste of money. Better off rubbing some preparation h under them!!
Great for some dark circle covering without any texture or heaviness but for more complete coverage at the same price point i far prefer mabylene's instant age rewind
This is my favorite concealer. It's quick because you just roll it on and blend. Then I add a powder or foundation to keep it in place. It lasts a very long time too!
Great product but my skin reacted to it. I love the smell and the coolness of the roller though. I think this is a wonderful product, I just have super picky skin. :(
I have used this for several months and I noticed it helps the puffiness under my eyes but that's it. I have fine lines and very dark under eye circles and it hasn't done anything to help.
I loved it! It brighten up the dark circles under my eyes alot. The packaging was a neat little box. The eye roller it's self was compact. I will diffently use agaim
I absolutely love this product. I have been using it for the past two years and use it every single day as part of my skincare/beauty routine. It provides you with just the right amount of coverage if you want to go for a 'i woke up like this' look.
I really enjoy this product and it works really well too. It is very moisturizing and is more of a undereye color corrector that i like to apply before my concealor.
Great low budget cream. If you want to see the results you have to use it every single day. Nothing removes dark circles but this product will help you reduce them.
It works for me after using it twice a day. for a week, i can see my dark circles lighted. I buy it from a local drugstore named Mercury, and usually include it on my everyday routine.
Q & A
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
I've been looking for an eye cream for bags. Is this eye product good for bags under the eyes?
I've been looking for a quick and easy treatment for my dark circles. How long long does this product take to show some results?
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos