Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Elena R.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL

Best eye roller out there. I get an instant result and works well with my make up. I have really dark
Circles and this is a great addition to my concealer.
Great coverage! I definitely saw a difference in my undereye circles and puffiness after repeated use.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Framingham, MA

I have dark under eye circles and pale skin and was disappointed with this...it didn't last longer than an hour. Would not buy again.
Carley F.
Carley F.
New Paltz, NY

Love love love this product!!! Works wonders for dark circles and even on small blemishes. I don't leave the house without using it
Lianis H.
Lianis H.

This is great for using daily if you are going to school or work, it covers all your dark circle and has a cool sensation to it
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA

Love using this to remove the dark circles. Works magic after long nights and early mornings. Love the soothing roller ball.
Kayli H.
Kayli H.

This is a great under eye concealer. It works really well and it is not cakey. You can add a little or a lot and it looks great and doesn't feel heavy under the eyes.
Bri C.
Bri C.
Oswego, IL

I love this and use it under my eyes almost every day. I do not typically wear makeup and this is light enough that it's ok, but still has a full coverage. This is also not cakey and does not make crease marks. I love this stuff!
Lucy D.
Lucy D.
Montebello

I love the coverage this product has. Makes my skin feel smooth, not oily. By far best concealer I've used in years.
Christy O.
Christy O.
Rocky Point, NC

I like that it provides good coverage and brightens but it's not thick. Easy to apply and blend. The price is reasonable too.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.