BY GARNIER #24 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Nallely V.
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feels amazing , I'm not a big fan of skin care and worrying about wrinkles but my undereyes have some heavy lines under them and this has helped me slowly remove them
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Rosemead, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It did its job. I just always felt sticky afterwards. Maybe it's just my skin type (combination) but this product is a one time deal for me. It works I just wouldn't purchase again.
Beverly E.
Beverly E.
I actually like this bc it's refreshing feel when it's applied and has a tint to it that it even matches my skin. So on a lazy day I apply it and call it a day.
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The first product I use every morning. I absolutely love it. I have noticed a huge difference since using. I also love how it covers up my bags as well. Easy to find and really affordable. Definitely recommend
Kay C.
Kay C.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite product for dark circles. The metal tip feels cool on the skin and helps reduce puffiness. The concealer covers you dark circles and helps to improve the appearance of dark circles with each use.
raina c.
raina c.
Orlando, FL
I like this product !! it acts as a concelear too ! good one !! it has kind of has a cooling effect and that what relaxes my eyes i can feel the stress go off and it has helped me to reduce my dark cirlcle i use it everyday so i would say its like a treatment with a concelear!!!
Noor A.
Noor A.
Anaheim Hills
I really like this eye roller. I use it under my daily make up as a concealer. It does not give you full coverage, but it's not very thick and it doesn't block your pores. I would recommend this product if you wear light daily make up.
Arianah S.
Arianah S.
Fulton, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definetly helped with my dark circles. I just always forgot to use it and I still have bags. I love the product and when I was using it I seen a difference.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Abington, MA
I love this! The roller feels cold and smooth on your eyelid and under eye. My roommate loves it too and he's a guy who usually isnt into skin care. He just loves the way this feels when applied!!
lisa d.
lisa d.
I didn't notice any difference from this product. It actually stung my under eye area when I put it on. And it barely concealed, will not be repurchasing.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??