BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually works? Have you noticed any chan... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
Kim M.
Balsam Lake, WI
Helps conceal dark circles great. I carry one in my purse for quick touch ups during the day. Nice cooling effect and I can almost feel the puffinest leave my eye area.
Mackenzie K.
Ames, IA
I love love love the feeling of this roller when I put it on! It's got a cooling feel to it and always leaves me feeling refreshed!! It's very gentle on my eyes and exceeded my expectations!
Katie K.
Dubuque, IA
Love it, adds enough coverage but doesn't look like I have makeup on! I don't use it consistently so can't comment on lasting effects, but works great when I need it!
Shaina R.
Bath, NH
I really enjoy this product and it works really well too. It is very moisturizing and is more of a undereye color corrector that i like to apply before my concealor.
Kayli H.
This is a great under eye concealer. It works really well and it is not cakey. You can add a little or a lot and it looks great and doesn't feel heavy under the eyes.
Ashley-Rahne M.
This is a pretty awesome product. I can totally see a difference immediately after I apply it. It's a little thick, so you don't need a lot, and I blend it like a concealer.
Kimberly R.
Lafayette, LA
Dramatically reduces the signs of dark circles. Noticeable results within minutes of using. Continued use will reduce dark circles over time. Best moderately priced product on the market.
Maggie B.
Livingston, NJ
I've always had dark circles under my eyes, and this product provides great coverage while reducing the swelling. The roller ball feels great and is very effective.
Alexis S.
I have used this before and it worked okay. The ball roller didn't really distribute the cream like it should have. If I could go back and take the ball out and put it on myself I would.
Amalia C.
Feels cooling and refreshing on the undereyes. The tint helps conceal dark circles; I used it in place of undereye concealer for a light makeup look. I have repurchased it twice already.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.