Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
I had dark puffimess underneath my eyez
It exactly qorked like revolution may be Within a month and few weeks
Im grateful to this product
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Mishawaka, IN
This really brightens my dark circles up, it isn't too heavy, the downside is it doesn't really last on my oily skin
saaniya s.
saaniya s.
It has decreased my dark circle to a certain extend, decreased puffiness around my eyes, but should be used on everyday basis
Lola S.
Lola S.
78258
Always helps me when I'm on the go! Coverage is extremely good and not too heavy! I would recommend it for everyone
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Warrington
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a eyes roller. It works, but not as well as it should. You still go out and try it for yourself and see how you like it
Christine K.
Christine K.
Love!! So light and brightening and is great for those no make up makeup days. The metal ball is extra cooling and adds to the depuffing effect.
Allison R.
Allison R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! Works so good, wasn't sure about it at first but it definitely conceals under eye circles and helps them go away after continous use
Aracely B.
Aracely B.
Loved this, made my eyes look amazing. I like to use it before I apply my makeup, at night before bed, and whenever I cry.
dette g.
dette g.
It instantly freshens up your eye area. Especially after long day of computer work. And it brightens up in the morning when you put at night.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Charlotte, NC
I was in desperate need of a product that would help my dark under eye circles. This product was a life saver!!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??