Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
I have been using this for about a month.I like it.It works great.It covers my dark circles .I rolls on nicely (the metal roller feels cool on my skin,which i like)
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Whitharral, TX

I use it quite a bit. Works well for me. It meets my expectations. I recommend it
Becky H.
Becky H.
Calabash, NC

I really liked how the product rolled on. It was nice and smooth. It helped some with the dark circles. I have dark circles because I have bad sinus problems.
Yvette C.
Yvette C.
Waco, TX

I use this every day and I love this so much . I repurchased this all the time I used it
Tulsi P.
Tulsi P.

This product did not work very well. I applied this every morning and night and i didnt see mich of a difference. There was a mold burning sensation when you first apply the product it was also a but sticky.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Joliet, IL

You will like this product if u don't wear a lot of makeup. I bought this not realizing it was a tint thought it was an eye rolling treatment. So I wasn't a fan
Kaylan K.
Kaylan K.
Scottsbluff, NE

10/10 very calming on the skin. Smells amazing. Didn't take long for results and last longer than I thought.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Pompano Beach, FL

This product has brightened and firmed my under eyes. I like how it lasts for most of the day. I love the tint. Just enough color but not too dark for my light complexion
Maddy P.
Maddy P.

Wow I'm obsessed with this eye roller! The cool metal ball helps to reduce the size of the bags under my eyes and it has coverage to cover my dark circles! As someone who stays up to late with a hectic schedule, this eye roller saves my life and helps me look totally awake when I'm totally not!
Jeri F.
Jeri F.
Dalton, Ga

This is fantastic not to oily. I keep it refrigerated and use first thing in the morning. One of my favorites!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.