Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
San Bernardino, CA

Easy to apply. Quick and no mess. No weird smell. Seems to be working. I think it's a good product.
Luna V.
Luna V.
Galway

I like the way it felt on my skin. Very silky and cold. Not sure if it worked too well to be honest
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

Feels nice on the skin. did not notice a difference at all after using for months. save your dough
Sasha m.
Sasha m.
Oakland, CA

This is extremely great. It helps a lot with my under eye. It is one of the best I have ever used.
Shawnee' M.
Shawnee' M.
Sioux City, IA

I can't even begin to say how much I love this product. I noticed immediate results after one use.
Allison R.
Allison R.
Ashtabula, OH

I really haven't noticed any results with this product. My under eye skin is softer but that is it.
Makenna M.
Makenna M.
Albuquerque, NM

Doesn't really help with my circles however I can tell it somewhat is helping my underage circles.
Liyah M.
Liyah M.
springfield, ma

Don't like did nothing for me. My eyes just looked greasy and more noticeable. Will not buy again.
Chardonnay D.
Chardonnay D.

It helps under the eye and brightens and it is soothing and relieving when i put it under my eye.
Marcela R.
Marcela R.

Gave this a try but wasn't satisfied what so ever. The only good part was it was not toExpensive.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.