Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Holly W.
Holly W.
Berlin, NJ

It felt cool & refreshing going on but I really didn't see any difference after using it daily for a month.  I liked the way it felt going on but since I saw no results I stopped buying it
Amber L.
Amber L.
Wahiawa, HI

Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller is so convenient with its roll-on applicator. Makes hiding dark circles a breeze. It also work well to cover dark spots on your face too. I use it everyday for about 2years now.
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
Houston , Tx

I had use this before i have a baby and it did help clear a little bit my darker circles but after pregnancy there is nothing that really work on my dark circles except good sleep and good nutrition. I wouldn't spend money on this again.
Pamela G.
Pamela G.

I love this product for no makeup days except when I want to conceal my dark circles!!! I didn't give it 5 stars because even the light is to dark! But with enough blending I can make it work well enough.
Please make a fair shade!!!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.

This product really didn't make any difference with my under eye circles. This was my first time using the product. I probably wouldn't purchase it again.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Bronx, NY

I got this years ago and it's my old faithful. It seems like the bottle has a never ending supply, considering I wear makeup often. I'd definitely recommend this if you have naturally dark circles under your eyes, like me.
Millie L.
Millie L.
Phoenixville, PA

I will always have dark circles, it's just a genetic part of my face shape, but this product has dramatically lightened the bluish/purple tones under my eyes.

Also nicely hydrating!
Tayanis T.
Tayanis T.

Its a great product because it has a formula that not only hides the dark circles but helps get rid of them. Only problem with it is that it does not have a shade in my color.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Milford

THIS. This is my secret to looking well rested while running after two under two! It's the difference maker.
Elena R.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL

Best eye roller out there. I get an instant result and works well with my make up. I have really dark
Circles and this is a great addition to my concealer.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.