Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Aracely B.
Aracely B.
Loved this, made my eyes look amazing. I like to use it before I apply my makeup, at night before bed, and whenever I cry.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Charlotte, NC
I was in desperate need of a product that would help my dark under eye circles. This product was a life saver!!
dette g.
dette g.
It instantly freshens up your eye area. Especially after long day of computer work. And it brightens up in the morning when you put at night.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
West Palm Bch, FL
This product works just OK. I'm used to using more high end eye products so in comparison to those this is just mediocre
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Conroe, TX
I sometimes get really bad dark circles under my eyes. This amazingly helps. Never thought I'd find anything.
Paola V.
Paola V.
Roebuck, SC
I use this under my makeup its kinda looks like a concealer its very liquidity but its feel very cool under your eyes.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
It strangely didn't work for my skin tone. It felt good but it didn't help me look refreshed. I gave it to my sister after a couple of uses
Blair H.
Blair H.
This product really worked for me. My under eyes got a whole lot brighter, and the darkness went down a lot.
Cheyene H.
Cheyene H.
Love this product. Makes it so my eyes arent so puffy in the morning. Takes away dark circles. Lasts all day
Maddie B.
Maddie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It is very smooth and is a bit tinted. It makes your under eye dark circles disappear!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.