BY GARNIER #41 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Andreea D.
Not recommended for genetic dark circles. This product will only work if you have light dark circles -my friend used it on hers- but it did nothing, not even conceal, my dark circles.
member-5fe009606
This is not worth it! It was hyped to do amazing things and cover those dark circles... I bought mine at target. Not thrilled with the results. It didn't do much other than Place a thin layer of makeup and it seemed to vanish when I worked to in.
Brenda F.
Boca Raton, FL
I didn't see much difference after using this product unfortunately, maybe it didn't work for me but maybe for others it did its job, i wish it was more effective and i used it for a while
Marie F.
Orlando, FL
It is a great product and it works fine for a concealer, but I did not see any difference in my dark circles... as a concealer, it has a great coverage and last a lot. It still worth the price.
Crystal S.
Polk City, FL
Definitely recommend.
I've always struggled with dark circles. I've tried more sleep, more vitamins, change in diet.. etc.
But I was never able to get them to be gone and stay gone.
This did the trick! ;)
Samuel H.
Newport, KY
i enjoy this product solely for cosmetic purposes, it serves its job at hiding dark circles. but as for long term, after continued usage, i did not notice any long term effects.
Sophie L.
Good eye cream and travel friendly applicator with nice cooling sensation. I don't think the "shade" range is that great, though. Too yellow based/datk on my mac nc 15 skin tone
Candace T.
Gulfport
This product is so so. It does wake up the eyes with the caffeine when applied. It also does help with the dark circles, but not entirely. I usually use it on its own when I want to wear minimal makeup.
Holly W.
Berlin, NJ
It felt cool & refreshing going on but I really didn't see any difference after using it daily for a month.  I liked the way it felt going on but since I saw no results I stopped buying it
Becky G.
Warrenton, VA
Wasn't too impressed with this. The metal ball applicator is nice for a cooling effect but it felt way too sticky for my liking. The price wasn't bad but I wouldn't buy again.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.