BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Makena M.
Anderson, IN
This product is amazing!!!!! I first heard about it from a friend and I haven't been able to put it down since. The cooling affect of the metal ball gets rid of under eye bags while the tinted formula does wonders on covering up your dark circles without looking cakey or noticeable!
Barbara S.
Very convenient and easy to apply. The color is a bit light for olive skin tone. Smooth to the feel, but takes some rubbing to blend in. The tube does not last as long as I expected, but I do enjoy the cool feel of the the product when it is applied.
RX R.
New haven, Ct
I like it, it glows my eyes and when I apply the make up you see the different. I have really dark spot under eyes. I don't like it. With this brighter roller was awesome, it light up.
Kayla H.
This is seriously my best friend with make up! It definitely wakes you up in the mornings and the concealer helps cover up dark circles! A must beauty essential if you're in college and up late studying...or partying!
Brittany D.
Morgantown, WV
I was having horrible dark circles and this plus a lot of hydration from water made them go away in a week! It was very effective! Nice package and easy to apply!
Melissa S.
Sun Prairie, WI
I had hoped that it would help quite a bit more than it actually did. I expected better results from Garnier and for the price. I've used Garnier products in the past with success, but this was disappointing. No recommending will be coming from me.
Molly K.
Bourbonnais, IL
Great product. I've tried many other products and Garnier SkinActive is the best. It exceeded all of my expectations. The packaging was very minimal and really showed what the product was. I purchased it at Walgreens. I would absolutely buy it again!
Alyssa B.
Deer Park, NY
I use this every morning! My eyes look brighter and feel more awake whenever I use it. I bought this product at cvs. It is gentle, but it does have a little tingle when it is applied.
Mandy M.
Brazoria, TX
I love this product, it made my dark circles less noticeable. I struggle with dark circles daily, and was happy with the feel and look of this product on my skin.
Sarah G.
Lebanon, PA
I usually find good results with Garnier. However, this time the anti dark circle formula didn't work at all for me. There is not much of a scent, so that's a plus. But, without results, it's a waste of money. I would not recommend this for the eyes.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?