Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Julie b.
Julie b.
Frazeysburg, OH

listen, i have bad dark circles i dont sleep like at all, i am a repeat user of this product i find it amazing its extreamly effective i was in love with it it helped so much with my dark circles i bought it at walmart i randomly found it and i have always been able to just go back
Paola T.
Paola T.

It helps a little with my puffy eyes and feels good while I'm applying. I was hoping for a better result, but it does work some and makes me feel a little more awake. I have always had puffy eyes (even when I was younger) so maybe it'd be better for someone who isn't naturally puffy-eyed.
Allie G.
Allie G.
Oklahoma City

I have been using this for undereye coverage for YEARS. I love it, i recommend it to everyone. The roller ball makes the application easy and even, the color is perfect, and the formula is light weight and totally blendable.  Its the best for lightening that under eye area before applying a base
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Versailles, KY

I love that this has a little color to it. It's a very gentle product not harsh. the packaging is nice & fully functional. This is very effective but I think Clinique has the best eye roller but I'd buy this again when I run out of Clinique. (Clinique has no color thou so this is better in a way!)
Chris R.
Chris R.
Orange Park, FL

Great product for anyone with dark circles. It went on smoothly and covered with just the right amount of thickness to comfort and hide my discoloration. Highly effective and perfect for on the run!
Robyn B.
Robyn B.
Nice

I guess you could say I live by this !! I absolutely hate when I forget this step in my daily makeup routine. I have the worst dark circles(mainly because I'm very Scandinavian) and this product helps out soooo much!!
raina c.
raina c.
Orlando, FL

I like this product !! it acts as a concelear too ! good one !! it has kind of has a cooling effect and that what relaxes my eyes i can feel the stress go off and it has helped me to reduce my dark cirlcle i use it everyday so i would say its like a treatment with a concelear!!!
Kelly N.
Kelly N.

Great product but my skin reacted to it. I love the smell and the coolness of the roller though. I think this is a wonderful product, I just have super picky skin. :(
Mahrya R.
Mahrya R.

I love it. It's one of my favorite products to use. It makes the dark circles under my eyes less visible. It's a good value, not pricey at all. The packaging is nice. It's effective and works great. I would recommend it.
Holly W.
Holly W.
Berlin, NJ

It felt cool & refreshing going on but I really didn't see any difference after using it daily for a month.  I liked the way it felt going on but since I saw no results I stopped buying it
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.