BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Paige B.
New Eagle, PA
This product is by far the easiest I've come across lately! And the results were in a matter of days, the circles under my eyes were noticeably gone, and the applicator was simple and easy! Recommend this extremely!
ermina a.
Saginaw , TX
THIS is an every mom must have. i have been looking like a zombie ever since my daughter was born. i "wake up" and have huge bags under my eyes and this is very helpful for that problem!
Michelle C.
Gaithersburg, MD
I use this as a daily concealer to cover up dark circles. I've tried so many other concealers, both high end and drugstore. But I always keep a tube of this in my collection. Never flakes or creases and stays all day.
Genevieve B.
Glenview, IL
I have used this product for years. I haven't picked it up in awhile, but I plan to! I have always had a VERY annoying problem with darkcircles and this always helped. The coverage is not amazing, but the formula is nice.
Janine E.
Love this product. I like to let it sit on my under eyes for a minute. I dab it with my fingers. Does seem to cover my dark circles pretty well. Bought this at target.
Ashley C.
Hanover Park, IL
This eye roller completely diminshes my dark circles. When I out makeup on I Always use this and I rarely have to out concealer on over it. I'm so happy this exists
Sina A.
Morristown, NJ
Really good product. Like it - my mum is going to use it too. It s like a primer and let the dark around the eyes disappear. Amazing. Use it under my daily make up.
Pebbles T.
It does a great job as a concealer. It has a slight cooling sensation because of the rollerball. The formula is easily blendable with a brush or even your finger.
Kat S.
Lenexa, KS
This product alone isn't enough to cover my circles but I do love it for under foundation. Then my concealer can be much lighter in coverage. The feeling of it is heaven when I'm exhausted and trying to wake up.
Julie P.
State College, PA
I really like this product! I noticed a difference in my under eye dark marks after using this. It is a cold type of feeling under the eyes that I actually enjoy.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.