Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Estefania S.
Estefania S.

I feel that instead of helping to disguise my black circles accentuates them, the product of white traces that can not be removed or sealed with dust. The good thing is that the metal ball leaves a feeling of freshness.
Beth D.
Beth D.
Waterloo, IA

It has made the dark circles round my eyes less noticeable...witch to me is a plus...I have went from people saying every day that I look tired to them saying you look like you got a good night rest...witch to me is good to hear even if I didn't get that sleep...so yes I would tell others about this product.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Savona, NY

I have used this product in the past. I did like it, and it smells amazing. I did feel that is was a little watered down when comparing this to other similar products.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Cleburne, TX

This product works wonders, it really helps my dark circles under my eyes and kept me refreshed
Brianda M.
Brianda M.
Grand Prairie

The metal ball is cold and really soothing. I like how it covers up the dark spots and it does improve overall appearance of them, over several uses.
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
milwaukee, wi

I use this literally everyday! It's not heavy actually very lightweight and gives the appearance/illusion of brighter eyes. i do have dark circles and this always refreshes my face. It's a must and I 100% would spread the word on this product.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Portland, OR

I like the cooling effect that it has on my eyes. It helps somewhat with puffiness, but does not eliminate the dark circles under my eyes.
Beth S.
Beth S.

I'm on my second of these and I like it. I have fair skin and the light shade works well for me. It feels really good when applied to my under eyes and it is great when my eyes feel tired it gives me a little pick me up! I still need to use concealer with this, but it helps a little with puffiness.
Leah N.
Leah N.
Farmington, NM

Even though this is intended for under the eyes, I also use it on my eyelids and use just a dab of it to cover up my blemishes. Like the BB Cream, which I use in combination with this roller, it feels very light on the skin! I feel like I am not wearing anything at all after applying this product, but it makes my skin look very evened out and natural. I haven't used concealer in months and I don't know if I'll ever go back to it! Love this product.
kim r.
kim r.
Jacksonville, Fl

This is one of my easy to apply go to concealer. I am a mother of two and this helps hid my tired eyes from the world, it tingles a little at first application but not painful. I little goes a long way, this tube will last forever!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.