Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Bronx, NY
I got this years ago and it's my old faithful. It seems like the bottle has a never ending supply, considering I wear makeup often. I'd definitely recommend this if you have naturally dark circles under your eyes, like me.
I had dark puffimess underneath my eyez
It exactly qorked like revolution may be Within a month and few weeks
Im grateful to this product
Leah M.
Leah M.
Grove City, Oh
Use this ever day. Goes on smooth, covers well and the color matches my skin tone. I put it on over my foundation under my eyes and over blemishes.
leire g.
leire g.
Me encanta antes de utilizar este producto tenia ojeras, ahora ni los noto y ademas es muy suave
Fiona R.
Fiona R.
I like the idea of the roll ball it's nice and cool I love the texture of the product I just can't get it to match my skin tone
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Mishawaka, IN
This really brightens my dark circles up, it isn't too heavy, the downside is it doesn't really last on my oily skin
saaniya s.
saaniya s.
It has decreased my dark circle to a certain extend, decreased puffiness around my eyes, but should be used on everyday basis
Lola S.
Lola S.
78258
Always helps me when I'm on the go! Coverage is extremely good and not too heavy! I would recommend it for everyone
Christine K.
Christine K.
Love!! So light and brightening and is great for those no make up makeup days. The metal ball is extra cooling and adds to the depuffing effect.
Aracely B.
Aracely B.
Loved this, made my eyes look amazing. I like to use it before I apply my makeup, at night before bed, and whenever I cry.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.