BY GARNIER #40 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Torrie B.
Knoxville, TN
I love that this product provides some coverage for under eye circles, but isn't so heavy that it shows up in photos or doesn't blend. The metal roller ball is great for relieving puffiness.
Kelly D.
I love this stuff!!! If I'm doing "real" make up, I still use a concealer BUT I use this through the day for touch ups and to brighten - and for me, it helps soften the fine lines or at least to get redistribute concealer that might have "settled" into lines. I love that it is a combo of eye cream and a LITTLE concealer. On days that I'm doing less make up or just want to look human when I go walk the dog or go to the playground, I use it alone. I LOVE that it's not heavy or heavily tinted because then it doesn't get all cakey or stuck in my "fine lines" (AH!). I also love the way it feels cool when I apply it. I have recommended this to a lot of people over the last few years and explained how I use it and pretty much all of them use it now. I have also used something similar from a much more expensive brand and actually like this one better.
Tomiann C.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Love this product it's a must have, especially for me with not enough sleep and dark circles. It goes on smooth and really covers up under your eyes. Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Paola benareb A.
Santo domingo este, Santo domingo
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hate the undereye and this product is perfect to correction of this. Feeling so gentle with a effective finish to you looks amazing. Buy this product in official page of garnier or Amazon. You would buy in ebay too.
Mudita M.
Lombard, IL
Helps reduce puffiness and it feels fresh after applying this over your eyes. However, I did not find any reduction in dark circles. I had bought it at a local drugstore. It comes at an affordable price compared  to other products with similar claims.
Lindsey G.
Carthage, MO
Love the way it feels when applying it it has a cooling effect. I bought it at Walmart and it met my expectations exceptionally the packaging was nice. Covered the dark circles well I will definitely be purchasing more
Brenna S.
Vassalboro, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love,love love this product! I get really bad bags often, doesn't every mom? Just a few swipes of this wonderful product and you can barely tell I've been up all night with a crying baby!
Crystal Z.
Scranton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think I've tried this when it was in a green tube and didn't see much of a difference. Maybe i should give it another try to see if they changed the formula. I was also alot younger when I tried it.
katie w.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this I think two years ago because I was tired of my dark circles. My friend gave it to me so I decided to try it. It didn't meet my expectations because I didn't see a difference at all.
Nis A.
Ewing
I have used this and i dont really like it. People do rave about this product but i guess for me it just didnt work it does feel good on the skin thoigj like when you first put it on
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??
Angela S.
New Bern, NC
How long does it take for the dark circles to appear lighter?
Carina O.
I feel like I've tried everything. I'm not a huge make-up/concealer wearer. In your opinion, is this product worth the money?