Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Tarafaye M.
Tarafaye M.
Washington, NJ
Amazing at covering under eye bags and dark circles. Also feels refreshing. Cooling sensation after using which is nice for dry eyes!
betty e.
betty e.
Not a huge fan.. Didnt really see results that I wanted... I have two kids and pregnant with my third so I needed something to help with the no sleep dark circles lol
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Charlotte
Working night shift has left me looking like a panda, this helps a lot, I use less foundation and concealer under my eyes when I apply this.
Salina B.
Salina B.
love this works great love the price my dark circlesare lighter and would buy again to see how much I could lighten up gentle care not to get in eyes
Amber L.
Amber L.
Wahiawa, HI
Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller is so convenient with its roll-on applicator. Makes hiding dark circles a breeze. It also work well to cover dark spots on your face too. I use it everyday for about 2years now.
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
Houston , Tx
I had use this before i have a baby and it did help clear a little bit my darker circles but after pregnancy there is nothing that really work on my dark circles except good sleep and good nutrition. I wouldn't spend money on this again.
adriana j.
adriana j.
Works okay, I didn't see much improvement with my dark circles. Used for about 2 months. Packaging was sleek and very simple but easy to use.
Marci H.
Marci H.
Does great at covering dark cirles but does not correct the problem itself. I use as a concealer for dark circles.
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
I love this product for no makeup days except when I want to conceal my dark circles!!! I didn't give it 5 stars because even the light is to dark! But with enough blending I can make it work well enough.
Please make a fair shade!!!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
This product really didn't make any difference with my under eye circles. This was my first time using the product. I probably wouldn't purchase it again.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??