Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Amber B.
Amber B.
Montgomery, TX

I love this stuff. if works instantly, covers my dark circles and makes my eyes look so much brighter.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.

This product really help with dark circle under the eyes as it covers and conceals them significantly.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Strongsville, OH

This product feels great while applying and it covers dark spots on the eyes or works as any concealer
Mily S.
Mily S.
Chicago

I love the eyeroller! it feels really refreshing and gentle. I use it every morning and also at night.
Leslie G.
Leslie G.

Love this. It's perfect for when you do not wear makeup and just need a hint of cover under your eyes.
Carolina Y.
Carolina Y.

This stuff is AMAZING!!! Once I tried it I've been loyal to it. I don't use anything else for my eyes.
Jocelyn O.
Jocelyn O.
Trenton, NJ

Love love love this stuff!!!!! kinda pricey but i really do like it. definitely would recommend trying
Keesha P.
Keesha P.

I like this product. Feels crest when your putting it on and it does subtlety conceal you under eyes.
dulce p.
dulce p.

I like using this when I don't get enough sleep and my under eye dark circles show. It is refreshing.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Radcliff, KY

I struggle with dark circles on the daily, this really helps minimize before make up or even without.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.