Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Evelina H.
Evelina H.
Page, Az

Great product. Used it in the past and loved how it feels under my puffy eyes
Marisol A.
Marisol A.
Gardena, CA

I use this thing for a long time and I love it, I will use this in the future
Kristin B.
Kristin B.

This felt good going on, but I didn't notice much of a change in my darkness.
Berenice C.
Berenice C.
Clearlake, CA

Love love love this product I use it everyday especially on the days I go out
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Lemon Grove, CA

I listen a lot of good reviews of this, do you recommend me to buy this one?
SARAH L.
SARAH L.
Windom, TX

IT ACTUALLY WORKS. I WAS SKEPTICAL AT FIRST, BUT SURPRISED AFTER TRYING IT.
Rose P.
Rose P.
Penn Yan

Worked very well it did make my eyes burn a little though. Would buy again.
April S.
April S.
Rogersville , MO

I like this stuff. I use it came in a small jar instead of a roll on though
Angie P.
Angie P.

Love this concealer! I'm on my second one, which says a lot. It's easy to apply, very silky and more liquid-like than creamy, which means you don't have to tug on the under eye area to blend in the product. The only downside is it can be messy to travel with because it's better to keep it flat, and it can leak if it gets jumbled around. I store mine flat rather than upright to keep the product close to the rollerball. But even still, I use this everyday. It conceals but doesn't give that fake brightened-under-the-eye look.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Winter Haven, FL

I had really high hopes when buying the Garnier SkinActive Anti-Dark-Circle eye roller. However after using it for quite some time, I did not notice much of a difference in my dark-circles, even though I used the product daily. Also, it stings if you get even a little of it in your eye (which can be easy to do given the proximity). I would not buy it again.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.