BY GARNIER #65 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the ...1 Answers
Bint A.
Didn't notice much difference when using this. Feels nice when I put it in but I didn't notice a difference in my eyes. Don't recommend and will not be repurchasing.
Makena M.
Anderson, IN
This product is amazing!!!!! I first heard about it from a friend and I haven't been able to put it down since. The cooling affect of the metal ball gets rid of under eye bags while the tinted formula does wonders on covering up your dark circles without looking cakey or noticeable!
Jasmine S.
Waco, TX
This definitely brightened my under eyes and they also felt refreshed. Kept my other concealer I placed from creasing surprisingly. I got this on clearance from Walmart and decided to try it out and you guys should too.
Melissa S.
Sun Prairie, WI
I had hoped that it would help quite a bit more than it actually did. I expected better results from Garnier and for the price. I've used Garnier products in the past with success, but this was disappointing. No recommending will be coming from me.
Kayla H.
This is seriously my best friend with make up! It definitely wakes you up in the mornings and the concealer helps cover up dark circles! A must beauty essential if you're in college and up late studying...or partying!
RX R.
New haven, Ct
I like it, it glows my eyes and when I apply the make up you see the different. I have really dark spot under eyes. I don't like it. With this brighter roller was awesome, it light up.
Brittany D.
Morgantown, WV
I was having horrible dark circles and this plus a lot of hydration from water made them go away in a week! It was very effective! Nice package and easy to apply!
SHANTEL J.
Elk Grove, CA
I like this product. It really helped to reduce my under eye puffiness before going to work. It didn't completely get rid of them, but for the price it did great.
Molly K.
Bourbonnais, IL
Great product. I've tried many other products and Garnier SkinActive is the best. It exceeded all of my expectations. The packaging was very minimal and really showed what the product was. I purchased it at Walgreens. I would absolutely buy it again!
Alyssa B.
Deer Park, NY
I use this every morning! My eyes look brighter and feel more awake whenever I use it. I bought this product at cvs. It is gentle, but it does have a little tingle when it is applied.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle Q.