BY GARNIER #34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works wonders! I use this before my foundation to cover my dark circles. It's kind of pricey for the type of product, but I think it's worth it for the amount you have to use.
Mudita M.
Mudita M.
Lombard, IL
Helps reduce puffiness and it feels fresh after applying this over your eyes. However, I did not find any reduction in dark circles. I had bought it at a local drugstore. It comes at an affordable price compared  to other products with similar claims.
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Carthage, MO
Love the way it feels when applying it it has a cooling effect. I bought it at Walmart and it met my expectations exceptionally the packaging was nice. Covered the dark circles well I will definitely be purchasing more
Erika B.
Erika B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is crazy! I use it everyday and I never have to use concealer under my eyes. For reference I sleep very little so my dark circles are out of control. This stuff makes it look like I had a good nights sleep.
Haley E.
Haley E.
Albany, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't work as well as I had hoped it would. I notices a slight difference but not much. It's ok for what it is but I would spend a little more money and get something where you will definitely see the results.
Madison C.
Madison C.
Nixa
I get darkness on the outer corner of both my eyes and since I started using this I can happily say that they have definitely diminished in weeks. Great product for the low cost and amount you get out of it.
Andreea D.
Andreea D.
Not recommended for genetic dark circles. This product will only work if you have light dark circles -my friend used it on hers- but it did nothing, not even conceal, my dark circles.
Wisteria Q.
Wisteria Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm super pale (idk why I even picked this up) but this product was way way too dark for me! This might have worked if they made it in multiple colors that way us fair and darker skinned ladies could use it too.
member-5fe009606
member-5fe009606
This is not worth it! It was hyped to do amazing things and cover those dark circles... I bought mine at target. Not thrilled with the results. It didn't do much other than Place a thin layer of makeup and it seemed to vanish when I worked to in.
Brenda F.
Brenda F.
Boca Raton, FL
I didn't see much difference after using this product unfortunately, maybe it didn't work for me but maybe for others it did its job, i wish it was more effective and i used it for a while
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??