Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Jewel G.
Jewel G.
Burbank, CA

I used to get extremely bad dark circles under my eye due to working and not sleeping as much and let me tell you this thing does magic!!
Mallory W.
Mallory W.
Mesa, AZ

I love this product! Sometimes it's all I put on my face plus a little blush and mascara and I feel like a million bucks! It does an amazing job of blending with my skin tone and makes me look awake and fresh! Also, it does not run out quickly! I use it every day and have used this product for the past 6 months or more! Would recommend this product to anyone!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Knoxville, TN

I used this for about three months consistently but didn't notice much of a difference in my dark circles. The roller Ball is a nice touch and it feels nice and moisturizing on the skin but did fall short in lightening the dark circles.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Portland, OR

This product started out as covering dark under eye circles, but lately it hasn't been helping.
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
Fort Lauderdale

Tried it several times but does nothing for my dark circles . Makes it more bright if anything
Jessalee D.
Jessalee D.
east longmeadow, ma

I REALLY LIKE THIS PRODUCT...DARK CIRCLES ARE REDUCED PRETTY DRASTICALLY. ITS NOT JUST A COVERUP EITHER IT REALLY WORKS
Anupama S.
Anupama S.

I bought this a while ago and was hoping that it would help eliminate or at least reduce my dark circles. It didn't work as it claimed it would. The only good thing about this was the metal roller ball at the top that was cooling and helped massage the under eye.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.

Lasted forever and I never ran out of it! Only problem was it left creases under my eyes and made my makeup look cakey!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Rathdrum, ID

Helps clear up my circles and feels refreshing. I love the smell also. Would recommend to anyone.
Natalia B.
Natalia B.
Goodland, KS

This made my under eyes feel refreshed. It didn't make much of a difference for my circles, it did make a difference in my under eye makeup though. Concealer started to go on with less creasing. I just like the cooling feel it gave.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.