Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
This product always left my skin feeling refreshed. Ultimately I had more success combating my dark-circles with a more expensive product. I'm sure this would deliver similar results with continued use.
Marie F.
Marie F.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a great product and it works fine for a concealer, but I did not see any difference in my dark circles... as a concealer, it has a great coverage and last a lot. It still worth the price.
Yamile D.
Yamile D.
Spring, Tx
Love this shit! It makes my under eyes feels refreshing and lighter.. I have a sun spot on my under eye that has got a lot better! And affordable
Alysha F.
Alysha F.
Wyoming, MI
I have been using this every day for the past 2 years and LOVE it! It's lightweight, brightens up my skin and is never cakey looking. It's definitely worth the price - usually on sale at target!
wanda r.
wanda r.
Sebring, FL
really works i use it for underblak circles and i like it it s working and super easy to use and the price wasn't bad, soft and it feels cool when you put it on, like i say really works
Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.
Brightened up the under eye are, if you have very dark circles you don't want to wear alone I use it under my concealer and it seems to cover and brighten up the area
Ariba U.
Ariba U.
Garden Grove, CA
I don't think it really helps. I have been using this for two months but nothing seemed to happen. I am disappointed. Not worth the price.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Ewing, NJ
I use this nightly and can not go without it!! The cooking sensitive is great after a long day, especially after taking my contacts out! I use in conjunction with a regular eye cream, but this comes first!!
Tejaswini S.
Tejaswini S.
I love this stuff as it blends very well and gives great coverage for my dark circles. Gives an instant brighter look.. Must try this..!!
Cory M.
Cory M.
Lawton
I absolutely love this product. It really does get rid of the dark circles under your eyes, I would most definitely recommend this to everyone!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??