BY GARNIER #40 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Cherri B.
Valparaiso, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this stuff! It really has helped fade my dark circles and tightened up the area. I use this daily and I keep it in the fridge so it gives a cooling effect under my eyes! I have recommended this to friends!
Neha A.
Brooklyn, NY
I found this cream just alright. I have very dark circles under my eyes and was looking for something that would reduce them and allow better concealer coverage. This product did not do that however it did have a cooling and moisturizing effect.
Jessica S.
Coal City, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this product for years now and it's a great eye rollar at an affordable price. I can noticeably see a difference after using it every morning. My dark circles and puffiness are beginning to decrease.
Nichole C.
W Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for making the under of your eyes brighter. However if you rub your eyes and get into your eyes it will burn your eyes like nothing that you ever felt before. Otherwise it was effective.
Courtney H.
Lewisville
I really enjoyed how well this worked. It felt great on my eyes. Especially after freshly washing my face. However I do wish it worked a little faster. It did work, just maybe not as quick as I liked. I bought it from Walmart, and it was inexpensive. I will probably purchase again.
Candy P.
Costa Mesa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For tired mornings, this eye roller is my secret weapon. I sometimes throw it in my purse when I know I'm in for a long day at work. It blends perfectly with my foundation and never irritates my sensitive skin.
Melissa Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The first product I use every morning. I absolutely love it. I have noticed a huge difference since using. I also love how it covers up my bags as well. Easy to find and really affordable. Definitely recommend
Kay C.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite product for dark circles. The metal tip feels cool on the skin and helps reduce puffiness. The concealer covers you dark circles and helps to improve the appearance of dark circles with each use.
Abelina E.
Henderson , CO
This was a very interesting product, I usually don't have super sensitive skin but this product honestly hurt my lower eyes, causing redness and increased puffiness. Therefore I wouldn't use again nor huy
Iliet S.
It is the perfect match to your daily routine. It helps you with dark circles and prevent them because the roll is cold. I would recommend it to anyone with dark circles and it gets longer that you think.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??
Angela S.
New Bern, NC
How long does it take for the dark circles to appear lighter?
Carina O.
I feel like I've tried everything. I'm not a huge make-up/concealer wearer. In your opinion, is this product worth the money?