BY GARNIER #24 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Liz H.
Liz H.
Sunland park, NM
This product is one that i keep repurchasing over and over again. It makes my eyes look brighter and well rested. I love the awake looks it gives. Only buy this one the green one does nothing for me.
Jillisa M.
Jillisa M.
Alcove, NY
I LOVE this roller. It is absolutely amazing. I use it every morning, I typically will let it bake into my skin before blending (let sit for about 4 minutes and then blend, instead of blending immediately). i get much better results doing it that way. This product will certainly be forever in my makeup bag. LOVE IT!!!!
Torri F.
Torri F.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loveeee this product! It's perfect for the "no makeup" look. It takes the edge off my dark circles enough that I look refreshed and awake but doesn't look like I have anything on and I love that!
Dani R.
Dani R.
I struggle with dark circles so I purchased this at a local drugstore, it didnt help my dark circles the greatest, but it did make them look a tad brighter. I'll just stick with my concealer!
Torrie B.
Torrie B.
Knoxville, TN
I love that this product provides some coverage for under eye circles, but isn't so heavy that it shows up in photos or doesn't blend. The metal roller ball is great for relieving puffiness.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
I love this stuff!!! If I'm doing "real" make up, I still use a concealer BUT I use this through the day for touch ups and to brighten - and for me, it helps soften the fine lines or at least to get redistribute concealer that might have "settled" into lines. I love that it is a combo of eye cream and a LITTLE concealer. On days that I'm doing less make up or just want to look human when I go walk the dog or go to the playground, I use it alone. I LOVE that it's not heavy or heavily tinted because then it doesn't get all cakey or stuck in my "fine lines" (AH!). I also love the way it feels cool when I apply it. I have recommended this to a lot of people over the last few years and explained how I use it and pretty much all of them use it now. I have also used something similar from a much more expensive brand and actually like this one better.
Paola benareb A.
Paola benareb A.
Santo domingo este, Santo domingo
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hate the undereye and this product is perfect to correction of this. Feeling so gentle with a effective finish to you looks amazing. Buy this product in official page of garnier or Amazon. You would buy in ebay too.
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works wonders! I use this before my foundation to cover my dark circles. It's kind of pricey for the type of product, but I think it's worth it for the amount you have to use.
Brenna S.
Brenna S.
Vassalboro, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love,love love this product! I get really bad bags often, doesn't every mom? Just a few swipes of this wonderful product and you can barely tell I've been up all night with a crying baby!
Mudita M.
Mudita M.
Lombard, IL
Helps reduce puffiness and it feels fresh after applying this over your eyes. However, I did not find any reduction in dark circles. I had bought it at a local drugstore. It comes at an affordable price compared  to other products with similar claims.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??