Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by sara n.Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by Amani B.Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by Amani B.See all 39 photos

BY GARNIER #30 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream tha...http://xo.fff.me/e5-hx Fabfit... 1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? ...I use the clear version, I did... 1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for conce...Yes I use this as a concealer. 1 Answers
Photos (38)
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Anderson
I loved it! It brighten up the dark circles under my eyes alot. The packaging was a neat little box. The eye roller it's self was compact. I will diffently use agaim
Shaina R.
Shaina R.
Bath, NH
I really enjoy this product and it works really well too. It is very moisturizing and is more of a undereye color corrector that i like to apply before my concealor.
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Colorado Springs, CO
I have used this for several months and I noticed it helps the puffiness under my eyes but that's it. I have fine lines and very dark under eye circles and it hasn't done anything to help.
Andreina V.
Andreina V.
I absolutely love this product. I have been using it for the past two years and use it every single day as part of my skincare/beauty routine. It provides you with just the right amount of coverage if you want to go for a 'i woke up like this' look.
Edith F.
Edith F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great low budget cream. If you want to see the results you have to use it every single day. Nothing removes dark circles but this product will help you reduce them.
Diana K.
Diana K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The coverage is not great, but it leaves under eyes feeling dewy and hydrated. Really great for dry eyes like mine, but I did not notice a long lasting difference
Idalis B.
Idalis B.
I've been using Garnier Skin Active Anti-Dark- Circle Eye Roller for 3-4 years. I absolutely love it and recommend it to anyone. It's easy to use in my rushed morning routine. Love it!
Teri  Joyce S.
Teri Joyce S.
It works for me after using it twice a day. for a week, i can see my dark circles lighted. I buy it from a local drugstore named Mercury, and usually include it on my everyday routine.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Lovelock, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works wonders! It is truly one of the best under-eye concealers I have ever used! I use it for everything I need to conceal because it works so well!
I have very fare skin so my dark circle show, A LOT! Not only does this cover them, but it makes them go away! I used this product for about a month and I totally see a difference! It's so affordable too! AH! I'm in love! 100% recommend to anyone!!!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.