Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Yasmin W.
Yasmin W.
Ireland

I hear used only once and I think it is alright if I rally needed to I would but not very impressed tbh
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Cocoa, FL

I've tried this once before and it was good. I don't know where to find it anymore. really good product
marian b.
marian b.

The dark circle is not my bigger problem but this eye roller is the best in my product of skin solution
Amber Guettter 3.
Amber Guettter 3.
Crediton, On, ON

Love this product! It works fantastic at covering the dark bag under your eyes after a sleepless night!
Susanna P.
Susanna P.
Detroit, MI

Perks your eyes up after a late night. Does a good job covering eye circles and feels fresh and tingly.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Springfield , Mo

This product makes it look like I've had 8hrs of sleep on the days I need it most! Has great coverage!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Montgomery, TX

I love this stuff. if works instantly, covers my dark circles and makes my eyes look so much brighter.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.

This product really help with dark circle under the eyes as it covers and conceals them significantly.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Strongsville, OH

This product feels great while applying and it covers dark spots on the eyes or works as any concealer
Mily S.
Mily S.
Chicago

I love the eyeroller! it feels really refreshing and gentle. I use it every morning and also at night.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.