Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA

Love using this to remove the dark circles. Works magic after long nights and early mornings. Love the soothing roller ball.
Baylee B.
Baylee B.
Jonesboro, AR

it worked sometimes but others it didn't but when it did it was great. over all it was really good
Anjali B.
Anjali B.
Alpharetta, Ga

You have to use it for a while to fully see the effect, slowly but surely you'll see the effect. It really does reduce your dark circles. It feels slightly sticky to apply but that'll go away once it's dried
Brianda M.
Brianda M.
Grand Prairie

The metal ball is cold and really soothing. I like how it covers up the dark spots and it does improve overall appearance of them, over several uses.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Cleburne, TX

This product works wonders, it really helps my dark circles under my eyes and kept me refreshed
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Savona, NY

I have used this product in the past. I did like it, and it smells amazing. I did feel that is was a little watered down when comparing this to other similar products.
Beth D.
Beth D.
Waterloo, IA

It has made the dark circles round my eyes less noticeable...witch to me is a plus...I have went from people saying every day that I look tired to them saying you look like you got a good night rest...witch to me is good to hear even if I didn't get that sleep...so yes I would tell others about this product.
Estefania S.
Estefania S.

I feel that instead of helping to disguise my black circles accentuates them, the product of white traces that can not be removed or sealed with dust. The good thing is that the metal ball leaves a feeling of freshness.
Ludi L.
Ludi L.
Woodburn, OR

Works really good. And works as a concealer too. I saw results with in a week . Great product and reasonable price
kili b.
kili b.
Gastonia, NC

very delicate on skin and covers up dark circles very well. my skin was immediately brighter. packing was fine and not damaged at all when received. expectations were met and above.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.