Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Kristen G.
Kristen G.

I have used this product every day for the last 2 years & love it! It goes on smooth & gives a little bit of coverage & just makes my under eye area feel good. I put it on & let it sit for about 30 seconds before blending in & it makes my under eye area feel fresh & moisturized. Always recommend & will keep repurchasing!
Kk J.
Kk J.

I am always on the hunt for something...anything to cover my dark circles. I have great hope with everything before I try it. Then as always, it does not work...for me. I have dark circles from allergies (and always have) and thinning skin under my eyes just from my age. I am still on the hunt for that miracle product.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Tallahassee, FL

This is LIFE!! I have crazy dark circles and they are hard to lighten. I started using this cream and I will never stop. It is very effective at brightening the under eye areas. I struggled using some of the other products, but this is a great product. It does what it says. The price... well it could be slightly lower.
Jillisa M.
Jillisa M.
Alcove, NY

I LOVE this roller. It is absolutely amazing. I use it every morning, I typically will let it bake into my skin before blending (let sit for about 4 minutes and then blend, instead of blending immediately). i get much better results doing it that way. This product will certainly be forever in my makeup bag. LOVE IT!!!!
Varsha S.
Varsha S.
San Ramon, CA

I have been using the Garnier Anti Dark Circle eye roller for a long time now . however I am not very pleased with the result, it did nothing to my dark circles. They look the same. the only thing I liked was that while applying it the coolness of the product felt good on the skin. Otherwise this did nothing for me ..
Brenda W.
Brenda W.

I've been using this product for about two weeks now, I'm going to continue for another week or so before forming my final view on it. So far I like the application which makes it easy to apply exactly where you want to and best part is that I found it at my local family dollar store so price is definitely within budget ;-)
Purple P.
Purple P.
Los Angeles

My all time favorite Garnier product. I use it every day as an under eye concealer. It matches my skin tone so well, and the metal rolling ball feels so cooling on my eyes in the morning. I've tried a lot of fancy concealers and none (NONE!) performed nearly as well as this one. i hope this one never gets discontinued.
Jazmin N.
Jazmin N.

I absolutely love this product .i use it everyday!! I use it under my eyes and to highlight certain areas of my face I love it . I bought this product at Walmart . No sure what to expect and I love it . Can't wait to try other products made . It does sting a little when you first use but goes away after a few uses
Alexandria C.
Alexandria C.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love the cooling effect this has on my under eye area. especially when you store it in the fridge. I got mine at Walmart and that was the cheapest place i could get my hands on it. the color it gave was sheer but i wish it came in a lavender brightening color or salmon color to correct the dark circles even more
Yvette M.
Yvette M.
San Diego, CA

Ever since the first time I tried this product I loved it and haven't stopped using it ever since. It works really well for dark circles under your eyes. I like to use it as part of my concealer since it is tinted. It feels great nice and cool when you roll it on which serves to decrease puffiness under the eyes.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.