Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by sara n.Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by Amani B.Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by Amani B.See all 39 photos

BY GARNIER #30 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream tha...http://xo.fff.me/e5-hx Fabfit... 1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? ...I use the clear version, I did... 1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for conce...Yes I use this as a concealer. 1 Answers
Photos (38)
kali f.
kali f.
Muskegon, MI
This product is wonderful for making eyes with dark circles seem a lot brighter yet it doesn't blend well with other foundations or concealers I like to use. This product can also get cakey if used alone so I found the best way to set itis by using a translucent powder on the upper lid and under the eye.
Alexandria D.
Alexandria D.
This product is actually amazing. I use this every morning before work. I also use this whenever I go out. It not only overs up those dark circles it brightens your eyes. It is highly effective and set a reasonable price. Be careful if you leave it in your make up bag because sometime the lid comes off.
Heather  .
Heather .
Bridge City, Tx
This didn't impress me. I used it every night for a month and saw no results. The smell bothered me too. Why put perfume in a product to be used near the eyes? I don't like that. My dark circles stayed there same. The little wrinkles stayed the same. The package looks cool, but it's not worth the money.
Joanna R.
Joanna R.
Garfield, NJ
You can get this product anywhere from Walgreens to shop rite. This is a god send for the natural dark under eyes that I have had since I was a kid and runs in my family. Can also be used in a pinch as a quick concealer for dark spots from acne. Could be more in a container but the design is ergonomic.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Des Moines, IA
I bought this in hopes of covering my dark circles (I am both very pale and a college student who rarely gets a full-nights sleep.), however, I was rather disappointed in the product. It is a little too light of coverage to truly cover dark circles and I need to layer it with other undereye concealers.
Tori H.
Tori H.
Shenandoah, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not really sure it helps to get rid of my dark circles but it does a pretty good job of covering them. It has a weird but pleasant smell and it does take a little more than rolling it on. The product can come out pretty thick, or at least mine did, and I would have to use my ring finger to smooth out.
Amira S.
Amira S.
Ashburn, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this for my under eye concealer. I've had it for a couple of years so it's definitely a good value and it does a great job covering up my under eye circles. If I were to repurchase, I would probably purchase the one with no tinted color because the roller is soothing but I wouldn't use it alone.
Jocelyn A.
Jocelyn A.
Hughson, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti Dark Circle Eye Roller is a must have for me I have use to have really bad dark circles but when I used the dark circle eye roller my dark circles started going away it left my under eyes feeling refresh and amazing I love it and it is a must in my makeup bag.
Lauren  M.
Lauren M.
Janesville, WI
The cooling rollerball felt nice on my skin, especially during the summer. It definitely doesn't give full coverage like an under-eye concealer, but for a more natural look or a light makeup day, this would work great under a powder. The scent and consistency are both nice, and it doesn't feel greasy.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Homer, IL
This product is pretty great. It really helps cover dark circles and is very cooling to the under eye which helps with puffy eyes. I use this on a daily basis under my other concealer and foundation products. I definitely recommend this to others and will have to buy again the next time it's on sale.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.