BY GARNIER #48 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Kathleen M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes, it works like a concealer, but personally I like the roller-ball component of it. I like it because I don't always wear concealer or foundation so many mornings this is the only make up I apply. It's an easy application. People always used to ask me if I was tired because I had dark circles under my eyes, but I have recently received compliments on my skin.
Cassidy T.
Jeannette, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye roller keeps me looking bright-eyed all day. i love how it gets rid of my dark circles due to my lack of sleep from busy schedules. it definately works! I bought this online. I will definately buy again and totally recommend to anyone who has eye trouble.
Julia V.
Apache Jct, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is the bomb. I bought it at target. I have semi dark circles under my eyes. It adds the perfect amount of lightness under my eyes to brighten them up. When I bought it I didn't expect much, but boy I was wrong! Depending on how dark my circles are, sometimes this is the only thing I need to put on under it! I definitely would recommend it to others.
Stina D.
Whitby
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product by Garnier! It not only functions as a light-medium coverage concealer but it also makes your skin feel healthy and glowy. It is one of my favorite products. I always have this in my purse for retouching and concealing any blemishes. This product can be found at all Walmarts in their skincare aisle. I highly recommend! I love this product.
Maria T.
Москва
Nice cooling applicator, however the product itself didn't do much for my dark circles.  It's not especially moisturizing either. I would probably recommend this for someone who've never used an eye cream before as an introduction product.

The packaging is convenient, nothing leaks. Best kept in the refrigirator to enhance cooling effect.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I will continue to buy this product again and again. It does work. It has enough concealer to cover the dark circles and anything on my lids. I have tried to cover a pimple. It barely covered it. This is for things that are light coverage and not for heavy duty concealing that you might be doing. I still love this product!
Noorulain T.
Everett
I have always dealt with dark circle, but this product from garnier is amazing and I loved it. It is affordable and very gentle on skin and the rollar ball is a great addition which helps with puffiness as well as it helps to glide on the product really good. I am almost running out of my first purchase. Would I buy this again ? yaass !!
Carrie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly didn't notice a difference after using this product. I used it religiously for two months and my dark circles remained the same. And there was a smell to the serum that made my eyes water when it was placed under them. The applicator was effective, but the serum was not.
Amani B.
Oceanside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is my life saver. I have genetically really horrible dark circles and baggy eyes, especially when I first wake up. This concealer and Dior concealer are the only two that I can trust for everyday full coverage
Vickie C.
Love using this! With the metal ball roller it's so refreshing to put on! When my eyes feel tired or puffy I roll this on for some quick instant cooling and I love that it's tinted so I can quickly and easily apply foundation for a natural look. A little on the pricey side for usage in my option but other than that not a bad buy
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??
Angela S.
New Bern, NC
How long does it take for the dark circles to appear lighter?
Carina O.
I feel like I've tried everything. I'm not a huge make-up/concealer wearer. In your opinion, is this product worth the money?