BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Natalia S.
When i tried this the first time, i was very skeptical. But ive used it for 3 years, i will keep using this. Its gentle, the roller feels great, a little cool massage. Its effective and covers alot. I will keep using this till i die, i will keep buying. I recommend highly.
Abby A.
My skin is brighter and clearer than ever before. I was skeptical about using this product at first but I'm so glad I gave it a shot! It is my holy grail. I'm confident enough to look at my face in the mirror again. I can honestly say that 90% of my pimple scaring are gone.
Grace V.
Schoharie, NY
This is so cooling for your under eyes I love the tint too. It makes a great concealer. It’s so easy to use. Definitely a vital part of my daily makeup routine. Easy to touch up with out ruining my makeup. Will definitely buy again. Love it.
linglingwitdachoppa E.
Modesto, CA
Could’ve been better I don’t know if it’s compatible with my skin it’s inbetween effective and disappointment it works but not on me I’ve seen others use it as well the packaging was nice not to expensive could’ve been cheaper but everyone has to make there own profits
Analesa K.
Roanoke
I had used this product awhile back but had moved on to other products till I had seen it on sale. I’m glad I had decided to give another try. I love the changes I can see ( i have dark circles and I have since I was kid). Another plus it applies great with my makeup.
Mona Z.
Concord, NH
I used to love this product but not sure if the formula changed or if my expectations have gotten higher. I do enjoy the cooling feeling of the roller applicator, but don’t feel this product does a great job covering the bags under my eyes and does not have a lot of staying power.
Rachael H.
Menasha, WI
Amazing! It makes my eyes feel depiffed and awake. The caffeine is definetely noticiable. I purchased two right off the bat and make sure to keep one in my purse at all times.
Nicole M.
Milford, DE
This dark circle erases any blueish circles I have under my eyes! Working two jobs can be so tiring but I never have to worry about looking drained when I have this in my bag!
Alyssa S.
Appleton
This product is not worth it. I purchased it at Walgreens, not expecting much but I thought I would give it a shot. It really makes no difference to the under-eye and I suggest investing in an eye mask that costs a bit more but will actually have an effect.
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,059 reviews
I really do enjoy this because it’s super affordable and amazing I love the packaging it goes on super gentle and doesn’t tug and I really feel like my eyes are more brighter I use this before makeup before bed and even in the mornings my under eyes look so good !
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?