BY GARNIER #24 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Joanna R.
Joanna R.
Garfield, NJ
You can get this product anywhere from Walgreens to shop rite. This is a god send for the natural dark under eyes that I have had since I was a kid and runs in my family. Can also be used in a pinch as a quick concealer for dark spots from acne. Could be more in a container but the design is ergonomic.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Des Moines, IA
I bought this in hopes of covering my dark circles (I am both very pale and a college student who rarely gets a full-nights sleep.), however, I was rather disappointed in the product. It is a little too light of coverage to truly cover dark circles and I need to layer it with other undereye concealers.
Jocelyn A.
Jocelyn A.
Hughson, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti Dark Circle Eye Roller is a must have for me I have use to have really bad dark circles but when I used the dark circle eye roller my dark circles started going away it left my under eyes feeling refresh and amazing I love it and it is a must in my makeup bag.
Tori H.
Tori H.
Shenandoah, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not really sure it helps to get rid of my dark circles but it does a pretty good job of covering them. It has a weird but pleasant smell and it does take a little more than rolling it on. The product can come out pretty thick, or at least mine did, and I would have to use my ring finger to smooth out.
Amira S.
Amira S.
Charles Town, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this for my under eye concealer. I've had it for a couple of years so it's definitely a good value and it does a great job covering up my under eye circles. If I were to repurchase, I would probably purchase the one with no tinted color because the roller is soothing but I wouldn't use it alone.
Lauren  M.
Lauren M.
Janesville, WI
The cooling rollerball felt nice on my skin, especially during the summer. It definitely doesn't give full coverage like an under-eye concealer, but for a more natural look or a light makeup day, this would work great under a powder. The scent and consistency are both nice, and it doesn't feel greasy.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Homer, IL
This product is pretty great. It really helps cover dark circles and is very cooling to the under eye which helps with puffy eyes. I use this on a daily basis under my other concealer and foundation products. I definitely recommend this to others and will have to buy again the next time it's on sale.
Maira T.
Maira T.
Brooklyn, NY
This under eye product is very brightening but its a bit too runny. It is pretty affordable but i much prefer the Maybelline under eye anti aging eraser. This product settles into your fine lines and emphasizes the creases under your eye. I like the roller effect though but it requires improvement.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Anza, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! I have noticed a firming effect. It is very hydrating. it doesn't feel greasy. It soaks into the skin well., I pair it with an HA serum. It has a mild, pleasant botanical scent that goes away after a while. The only disappointment is it's a small jar for the price. But worth it.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
East Chicago, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product about 4 years ago and haven't repurchased since. I feel like it made a slight difference in the darkness under my eyes, but not enough. What really made me pass on it was that it irritated my eyes and made them burn. I have sensitive skin so this may not happen to everyone.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??