BY GARNIER #34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Tori H.
Tori H.
Shenandoah, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not really sure it helps to get rid of my dark circles but it does a pretty good job of covering them. It has a weird but pleasant smell and it does take a little more than rolling it on. The product can come out pretty thick, or at least mine did, and I would have to use my ring finger to smooth out.
Jocelyn A.
Jocelyn A.
Hughson, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti Dark Circle Eye Roller is a must have for me I have use to have really bad dark circles but when I used the dark circle eye roller my dark circles started going away it left my under eyes feeling refresh and amazing I love it and it is a must in my makeup bag.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Homer, IL
This product is pretty great. It really helps cover dark circles and is very cooling to the under eye which helps with puffy eyes. I use this on a daily basis under my other concealer and foundation products. I definitely recommend this to others and will have to buy again the next time it's on sale.
Maira T.
Maira T.
Brooklyn, NY
This under eye product is very brightening but its a bit too runny. It is pretty affordable but i much prefer the Maybelline under eye anti aging eraser. This product settles into your fine lines and emphasizes the creases under your eye. I like the roller effect though but it requires improvement.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Anza, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! I have noticed a firming effect. It is very hydrating. it doesn't feel greasy. It soaks into the skin well., I pair it with an HA serum. It has a mild, pleasant botanical scent that goes away after a while. The only disappointment is it's a small jar for the price. But worth it.
Madison Z.
Madison Z.
I use this daily! If I am doing minimal makeup this is part of that routine. It does wonders for the tired eye, and the metal ball feels great on tired eyes. The color is good for me, but I don't know how many there are to choose from. It lasts for pretty long too, so I think it's a good product.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
East Chicago, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product about 4 years ago and haven't repurchased since. I feel like it made a slight difference in the darkness under my eyes, but not enough. What really made me pass on it was that it irritated my eyes and made them burn. I have sensitive skin so this may not happen to everyone.
Lindsay A.
Lindsay A.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Being a full time college student and working full time, there are days where I get very little sleep. There are days where it looks like I have been punched in the eyes, but this stuff helps conceal I use this every night and in the morning under my makeup and it just helps hide the darkness.
Sakura S.
Sakura S.
I haven't really used many Garnier face products. But after hearing about this on YouTube, I decided I had to try it. With sleepless nights and stressful days, this was sure a holy grail. It had removed my dark circles in a matter of a week or so. Definitely my go to product for dark circles.
Jae G.
Jae G.
I would buy this again just based on the fact that it feels amazing on those mornings when you are extra tired. Something about the moisture and the roller ball gets me good. As far as a concealer, it's okay. Its very lightweight and easy to apply but it doesnt blend with other makeup well.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??