Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Rialto, CA

Tried this didn't really do to much for me.... didn't hide my dark circles or did any kind of brightening
Kathia Z.
Kathia Z.
Las Vegas, NV

This product helps me a lot because I have dar circles and bags under by eyes which it very useful to use
Danish Q.
Danish Q.
Toronto

I love this product it is amazing very useful its a bit pricey but it last u couple of months i love this
Fevy R.
Fevy R.
Calgary

Loveeee this product for my under eyes ! it's helped with my bad under eyes and it keeps them hydrated !
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
King City, CA

Didn't really notice a difference I looked hydrated bit didn't notice a difference with the dark circles
Maria G.
Maria G.
Salem, OR

I've used this product for a while now I've seen some improvement so far it works great highly recommend
Corinna C.
Corinna C.
Princeton, NJ

This cream covers up and has lessened the dark circles under my eyes. I really enjoy using it every day.
Kailey W.
Kailey W.

This really helped brighten my eyes. I average about 7 hours a night and this makes me look well rested!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Clarksburg, CA

Ok. Nothing spectacular but nice as a. Team under my makeup when I am wearing a hard to blend eye cream.
Yasmin W.
Yasmin W.
Ireland

I hear used only once and I think it is alright if I rally needed to I would but not very impressed tbh
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.