Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Millie L.
Millie L.
Phoenixville, PA

I will always have dark circles, it's just a genetic part of my face shape, but this product has dramatically lightened the bluish/purple tones under my eyes.

Also nicely hydrating!
Tayanis T.
Tayanis T.

Its a great product because it has a formula that not only hides the dark circles but helps get rid of them. Only problem with it is that it does not have a shade in my color.
Elena R.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL

Best eye roller out there. I get an instant result and works well with my make up. I have really dark
Circles and this is a great addition to my concealer.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Framingham, Ma

I have dark under eye circles and pale skin and was disappointed with this...it didn't last longer than an hour. Would not buy again.
Carley F.
Carley F.
New Paltz, NY

Love love love this product!!! Works wonders for dark circles and even on small blemishes. I don't leave the house without using it
Lianis H.
Lianis H.

This is great for using daily if you are going to school or work, it covers all your dark circle and has a cool sensation to it
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA

Love using this to remove the dark circles. Works magic after long nights and early mornings. Love the soothing roller ball.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Kissimmee, FL

This product is a single mother's dream! I'm often up early and go to bed late, and have dark circles like a raccoon! I was searching for something to help with that, and came across this product. I usually use Garnier shampoos and conditioners, so it's a brand I know. I tried it, and within a few minutes my dark circles were gone!

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who suffers with dark rings!
Annmarie T.
Annmarie T.
Burbank, IL

I have extremly visible dark circles! This product is amazing! Especially for any person on the go it is very easy and fast to apply and not harsh on the skin at all!! Made me look much more aware and awake during my long midterms!
Tia D.
Tia D.
Cranford

Very soothing under the eyes but I didn't see much of a difference as far as brightening
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.