Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Mahrya R.
Mahrya R.
I love it. It's one of my favorite products to use. It makes the dark circles under my eyes less visible. It's a good value, not pricey at all. The packaging is nice. It's effective and works great. I would recommend it.
Tina H.
Tina H.
Hurricane, WV
I bought this in hopes it would help with my puffy dark circles where I was not sleeping that great! It did not help one bit. I was very dissatisfied.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Matawan, NJ
I have terrible dark circles within a few weeks I saw a noticeable difference. It is very gentle a bit cooling. The packaging is nice the rollerball is a nice feature. Very reasonably priced. Can find it anywhere!
Esmeralda Q.
Esmeralda Q.
Alamo, Tx
I just started using this product so far it's good! The packaging is decent and the size of the product is efficient. It's meeting my expectations!
Kyla V.
Kyla V.
Connelly Spg, NC
Love using this with my makeup routine. It covers great and helps hide dark circles. It's easy to use and has a great price point. Nice and gentle.
Precious B.
Precious B.
Jacksonville, FL
I have really bad dark circle under my eyes having 5 kids no sleep and full-time worker this was the best at hiding them and helping reverse the effect as well
Arely S.
Arely S.
Garland, TX
I used this product a while back and it is very cooling under the eyes but, it just didn't do much for me. I'm not saying it's a bad product it just didn't do much for me.
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Ogdensburg, NY
This anti dark eye circle roller is so easy to use and convenient. It feels wonderful when it is on. You can feel the firmness and know it is working without any eye irritation.
Holly W.
Holly W.
Berlin, NJ
It felt cool & refreshing going on but I really didn't see any difference after using it daily for a month.  I liked the way it felt going on but since I saw no results I stopped buying it
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
This product always left my skin feeling refreshed. Ultimately I had more success combating my dark-circles with a more expensive product. I'm sure this would deliver similar results with continued use.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??