BY GARNIER #24 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Lewisville
I really enjoyed how well this worked. It felt great on my eyes. Especially after freshly washing my face. However I do wish it worked a little faster. It did work, just maybe not as quick as I liked. I bought it from Walmart, and it was inexpensive. I will probably purchase again.
Candy P.
Candy P.
Costa Mesa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For tired mornings, this eye roller is my secret weapon. I sometimes throw it in my purse when I know I'm in for a long day at work. It blends perfectly with my foundation and never irritates my sensitive skin.
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
W Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for making the under of your eyes brighter. However if you rub your eyes and get into your eyes it will burn your eyes like nothing that you ever felt before. Otherwise it was effective.
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a thin cream almost serum like. It is refreshing under the eyes. I have sensitive eyes and it never bothered me. It doesn't help much with dark circles though but as an eye cream it's nice.
Taira B.
Taira B.
Raeford, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this everyday. Sometimes if I'm not going to really wear makeup I throw this in to look a little more awake. Works great on top or under my BB cream. Pretty inexpensive. Usually pick it up at target.
ūüĆĻYadira ūüĆĻ.
ūüĆĻYadira ūüĆĻ.
Seven Springs, NC
This concelar felt so amazing under the eyes and it was very light weight which is a huge plus if our trying to do a no makeup look. It was very effective and it had a cooling effect which helps the under eyes. Of course the product could have more pigementation but overall great
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
I amply use this to refresh my under eye area. I haven't noticed a difference in fine lines or dark circles, but in a general sense, I loved the cooling of the roller ball, and the coverage is moderate
catherine s.
catherine s.
Ormond Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Huge fan of ganier. Love this brand. I use this amazing under eye roller on days I go fresh faced with no makeup. It completly covers my dark circles almost like a very light moisturizer with coverage
Hazelle M.
Hazelle M.
The first time Inused this product is the one in the yellow packaging. I don't know it's good, it does feels good. The coldness but the wetness of the product itself is somehow uncomfy for me. And it takes a lot of time to see result.
Rose D.
Rose D.
I really like this dark circle roller. The metal roller is super cooling and probably good for under eye bags. The concealer has pretty good coverage. It is a very good value for the price. I would recommend it and would buy it again.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??