BY GARNIER #50 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Paulina R.
I liked the feel of the product. It felt refreshing. I honestly did not see any improvement in the area. Was gentle around the eye area. The scent was minimal. The pricing was ok. Sometimes I felt like no product was coming out of the roller ball
Michelle O.
Rego Park, NY
This is one of the few drugstore products that does have a good coverage on my dark circles. I hate my circles since they are so noticeable but this does a good job of concealing them but also brightens my eyes.
Jessica E.
San Antonio, TX
Wasn't pleased with this product. Basically felt like water at times but was pretty oily as the day progressed. Tried just to put it on as my nightie routine but ended up with irritated eyes in the morning .
Phylecia V.
Medford, NY
I love this product. I've sworn by it for YEARS. I will always spend any amount of money to keep this in my makeup bag. It delivers quick results, my dark circles appeared better after about a week of using it.
Stephanie H.
Murray, KY
Was able to consistently use this product with a roller ball without any skin reactions, however I didn't see any change to my dark circles. Only used one container. Moderately priced.
Nichole C.
W Hollywood, CA
This product is great for making the under of your eyes brighter. However if you rub your eyes and get into your eyes it will burn your eyes like nothing that you ever felt before. Otherwise it was effective.
Kristy F.
Lompoc, CA
I have been using this the whole month and it conceals for a little bit but I noticed that if you use it with anything else it tends to cake up and if you use it alone it doesn't stay for a long period of time
Erin Marie O.
Dumont, NJ
This is the best dark circle concealer for someone who doesn't want that Kardashian look. Extremely natural, affordable and available at every drugstore. Roller applicator was extremely soothing, especially on tired (or hungover!) eyes.
pa l.
Garnier Nutittioniste skin renew anti datk circle eye roller fid not do anything for me. I bought it to help with my dark circles. I used it for 2-3 weeks and threw itvaway. Nut i do like the cool feeling under my eyes diring application.
Jessica J.
Warminster, PA
I love this product. It rolls away dark circles like magic. The formula was very gentle and I was happy that it worked so well. It was my first time trying and I would use it again. No improvement needed!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.