Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Sarah G.
Sarah G.

I love this just to freshen up my under eyes when I'm tired super gentle and wakes you up.
Jadyn T.
Jadyn T.
Fort Smith, AR

It works really well. Its the first product that hasn't hurt my eyes and its a good amount
Esther K.
Esther K.

Color is too dark for my skin tone. The formula is too liquidy. I prefer the untainted one
Johana S.
Johana S.
Richardson, TX

Diminishes puffiness and darkness around my eyes
Makes me look like I have had enough slee
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Albrightsvlle, PA

This product isn't the best out there. I tried it and wasn't too thrilled with the results
Gina H.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL

This is alright, but their are better products to use for it that doesn't crack, or cake.
Joskua R.
Joskua R.
Rockville, MN

It kinda worked on me but i do recommend this its pretty good and i love the smell it has
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Roslindale, MA

I feel like this is an okay product I really didn't notice much difference under my eyes.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Carle Place, NY

Conceals the dark circles.. but I'm not sure if it's an influential cream in the long run
Aaron H.
Aaron H.
Midland, GA

Love the rollerball. Goes on smooth and the cold rollerball does wonders for tired eyes.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.