BY GARNIER #36 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have bad under eye bags so I thought I would try this because it was a good price and I used it for a little while but I didn't notice any difference once I started using it even after using it religiously for awhile
Robyn B.
Robyn B.
Nice
I guess you could say I live by this !! I absolutely hate when I forget this step in my daily makeup routine. I have the worst dark circles(mainly because I'm very Scandinavian) and this product helps out soooo much!!
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Charleston , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was like a little mini massage for my eyes. It's inexpensive and a nice product to add to your daily skin care routine. I am only giving it three starts because, while it helped with my under eye puffiness, it didn't do anything for my dark circles.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am prone to deep darkness under my eyes. This product helps to reduce the darkness after only using a few days. I already feel my appearance looks a few years younger! I look rested and refreshed instead of tired
Sheidey M.
Sheidey M.
Puerto Rico
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dark circles and also bags on my eyes. Thanks to this product my dark circles have been reducing. It's a nice packaging. It's a good value. I bought it in walgreens. It's perfect, I wouldn't change anything.
Ruby L.
Ruby L.
Lawrenceville
It did not match my skin tone, as it was too dark. It would sometimes dry unevenly, and it would not last the whole day. My dark circles were lighter, but it was a hassle to use. The roller feels cool on your skin.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product. It feels so smooth and refreshing under the eyes. It's a great price for the quality, and is super gentle on the skin. The roller ball makes it easy to apply. I like to keep it in the freezer to make it extra refreshing!
Maria M.
Maria M.
Decent product. If it's nice and cold (put in fridge) it works and feels great. Perfect for the morning after those monthy crying fits! Lol. Not sure if I would repurchase but i'll eventually use up!
Phylecia V.
Phylecia V.
Medford, NY
I love this product. I've sworn by it for YEARS. I will always spend any amount of money to keep this in my makeup bag. It delivers quick results, my dark circles appeared better after about a week of using it.
Cherri B.
Cherri B.
Valparaiso , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this stuff! It really has helped fade my dark circles and tightened up the area. I use this daily and I keep it in the fridge so it gives a cooling effect under my eyes! I have recommended this to friends!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??