Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Ianthe c.
Ianthe c.
Dublin

Few times I used Garnier for anti wrinkle not much using this product but I love to try different product.
Kara F.
Kara F.

This cocnelarer worked okay for me. it helped depuff some under mybl eyes but not sure if id use it again.
Minye A.
Minye A.
Kansas City, MO

I apply this day and night on my dark circles. My Aunty showed me the product then I fell in love with it!
Kim G.
Kim G.
Coloma, MI

I really like the way this conceals, however I haven't seen much change in the dark circles under my eyes.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Nashville, GA

Use this product everyday. Covers my puffy dark eye circles. Definitely worth trying. Isn't too expensive.
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
Springfield, VA

eh its not a miracle worker but it helps a lil i def don't think its worth the money but that's my opinion
Azura W.
Azura W.

Works very well, made me look so much more awake! Also contains a lot of product, lasted a while. Amazing!
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Spokane, WA

Awesome love the tint. Love that it contains caffeine wits expensive though for the size of the eye roller
Becca W.
Becca W.

I love my Garnier dark circle eye roller. It covers the dark circles under my eyes and is light on my skin
Lorrain N.
Lorrain N.
Dearborn, MI

I have been using this eye roller for over 3 years and i admit it is AMAZING; it also covers a little bit
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.