Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by sara n.Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by Amani B.Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by Amani B.See all 39 photos

BY GARNIER #30 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream tha...http://xo.fff.me/e5-hx Fabfit... 1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? ...I use the clear version, I did... 1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for conce...Yes I use this as a concealer. 1 Answers
Photos (38)
Mudita M.
Mudita M.
Lombard, IL
Helps reduce puffiness and it feels fresh after applying this over your eyes. However, I did not find any reduction in dark circles. I had bought it at a local drugstore. It comes at an affordable price compared  to other products with similar claims.
Andreea D.
Andreea D.
Not recommended for genetic dark circles. This product will only work if you have light dark circles -my friend used it on hers- but it did nothing, not even conceal, my dark circles.
Haley E.
Haley E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't work as well as I had hoped it would. I notices a slight difference but not much. It's ok for what it is but I would spend a little more money and get something where you will definitely see the results.
Madison C.
Madison C.
Nixa
I get darkness on the outer corner of both my eyes and since I started using this I can happily say that they have definitely diminished in weeks. Great product for the low cost and amount you get out of it.
member-5fe009606
member-5fe009606
This is not worth it! It was hyped to do amazing things and cover those dark circles... I bought mine at target. Not thrilled with the results. It didn't do much other than Place a thin layer of makeup and it seemed to vanish when I worked to in.
Brenda F.
Brenda F.
Boca Raton, FL
I didn't see much difference after using this product unfortunately, maybe it didn't work for me but maybe for others it did its job, i wish it was more effective and i used it for a while
Iliet S.
Iliet S.
It is the perfect match to your daily routine. It helps you with dark circles and prevent them because the roll is cold. I would recommend it to anyone with dark circles and it gets longer that you think.
Abelina E.
Abelina E.
This was a very interesting product, I usually don't have super sensitive skin but this product honestly hurt my lower eyes, causing redness and increased puffiness. Therefore I wouldn't use again nor huy
Candace T.
Candace T.
Gulfport
This product is so so. It does wake up the eyes with the caffeine when applied. It also does help with the dark circles, but not entirely. I usually use it on its own when I want to wear minimal makeup.
Angel W.
Angel W.
Franklin, Pa
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently bought this and am in love this concealer!It has a nice, light texture that blends like a dream!It brightens up my under eye area like no other concealer has, Iand because of the light consistency, you can build it up and it never gets cakey.Since buying this, it's the only concealer I reach for anymore!Never settles into my fine lines, love it and highly recommend it!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.