BY GARNIER #24 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Phylecia V.
Phylecia V.
Medford, NY
I love this product. I've sworn by it for YEARS. I will always spend any amount of money to keep this in my makeup bag. It delivers quick results, my dark circles appeared better after about a week of using it.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Austin
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product. It feels so smooth and refreshing under the eyes. It's a great price for the quality, and is super gentle on the skin. The roller ball makes it easy to apply. I like to keep it in the freezer to make it extra refreshing!
Cherri B.
Cherri B.
Valparaiso , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this stuff! It really has helped fade my dark circles and tightened up the area. I use this daily and I keep it in the fridge so it gives a cooling effect under my eyes! I have recommended this to friends!
Madison G.
Madison G.
Beaverton , OR
I like the easy roll-on packaging. Super easy to apply. I've bought this product too many times. Good value and not pricey at all. I found it effective and eye brightening. One of my favorite drugstore products.
Candy P.
Candy P.
Costa Mesa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For tired mornings, this eye roller is my secret weapon. I sometimes throw it in my purse when I know I'm in for a long day at work. It blends perfectly with my foundation and never irritates my sensitive skin.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this product for years now and it's a great eye rollar at an affordable price. I can noticeably see a difference after using it every morning. My dark circles and puffiness are beginning to decrease.
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for making the under of your eyes brighter. However if you rub your eyes and get into your eyes it will burn your eyes like nothing that you ever felt before. Otherwise it was effective.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Lewisville
I really enjoyed how well this worked. It felt great on my eyes. Especially after freshly washing my face. However I do wish it worked a little faster. It did work, just maybe not as quick as I liked. I bought it from Walmart, and it was inexpensive. I will probably purchase again.
Kristin Ann S.
Kristin Ann S.
Versailles, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that this has a little color to it. It's a very gentle product not harsh. the packaging is nice & fully functional. This is very effective but I think Clinique has the best eye roller but I'd buy this again when I run out of Clinique. (Clinique has no color thou so this is better in a way!)
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a thin cream almost serum like. It is refreshing under the eyes. I have sensitive eyes and it never bothered me. It doesn't help much with dark circles though but as an eye cream it's nice.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??