Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Shaina R.
Shaina R.
Bath, NH
I really enjoy this product and it works really well too. It is very moisturizing and is more of a undereye color corrector that i like to apply before my concealor.
Andreina V.
Andreina V.
I absolutely love this product. I have been using it for the past two years and use it every single day as part of my skincare/beauty routine. It provides you with just the right amount of coverage if you want to go for a 'i woke up like this' look.
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Colorado Springs, CO
I have used this for several months and I noticed it helps the puffiness under my eyes but that's it. I have fine lines and very dark under eye circles and it hasn't done anything to help.
Edith F.
Edith F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great low budget cream. If you want to see the results you have to use it every single day. Nothing removes dark circles but this product will help you reduce them.
Idalis B.
Idalis B.
I've been using Garnier Skin Active Anti-Dark- Circle Eye Roller for 3-4 years. I absolutely love it and recommend it to anyone. It's easy to use in my rushed morning routine. Love it!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Lovelock, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works wonders! It is truly one of the best under-eye concealers I have ever used! I use it for everything I need to conceal because it works so well!
Teri  Joyce S.
Teri Joyce S.
It works for me after using it twice a day. for a week, i can see my dark circles lighted. I buy it from a local drugstore named Mercury, and usually include it on my everyday routine.
I have very fare skin so my dark circle show, A LOT! Not only does this cover them, but it makes them go away! I used this product for about a month and I totally see a difference! It's so affordable too! AH! I'm in love! 100% recommend to anyone!!!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Rosemead , CA
It did its job. I just always felt sticky afterwards. Maybe it's just my skin type (combination) but this product is a one time deal for me. It works I just wouldn't purchase again.
Nallely V.
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feels amazing , I'm not a big fan of skin care and worrying about wrinkles but my undereyes have some heavy lines under them and this has helped me slowly remove them
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??