Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Ashley-Rahne M.
Ashley-Rahne M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty awesome product. I can totally see a difference immediately after I apply it. It's a little thick, so you don't need a lot, and I blend it like a concealer.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very cool product,relaxes my eyes give me brighter under eye,very fresh,I like it,mostly buy it from Walmart or cvs,gave my mom also she like it. Would buy this again
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Sarasota, FL
Great product but my skin reacted to it. I love the smell and the coolness of the roller though. I think this is a wonderful product, I just have super picky skin. :(
Shaina R.
Shaina R.
Bath, NH
I really enjoy this product and it works really well too. It is very moisturizing and is more of a undereye color corrector that i like to apply before my concealor.
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Colorado Springs, CO
I have used this for several months and I noticed it helps the puffiness under my eyes but that's it. I have fine lines and very dark under eye circles and it hasn't done anything to help.
Andreina V.
Andreina V.
I absolutely love this product. I have been using it for the past two years and use it every single day as part of my skincare/beauty routine. It provides you with just the right amount of coverage if you want to go for a 'i woke up like this' look.
Edith F.
Edith F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great low budget cream. If you want to see the results you have to use it every single day. Nothing removes dark circles but this product will help you reduce them.
Idalis B.
Idalis B.
I've been using Garnier Skin Active Anti-Dark- Circle Eye Roller for 3-4 years. I absolutely love it and recommend it to anyone. It's easy to use in my rushed morning routine. Love it!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Lovelock, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works wonders! It is truly one of the best under-eye concealers I have ever used! I use it for everything I need to conceal because it works so well!
Teri  Joyce S.
Teri Joyce S.
It works for me after using it twice a day. for a week, i can see my dark circles lighted. I buy it from a local drugstore named Mercury, and usually include it on my everyday routine.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??