Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Elena V.
Elena V.
Orlando, FL

This product is good for the price but it's quite oily. I don't recommend unless you let it set for a while.
Princezz J.
Princezz J.
Bakersfield

This product works good for me and I have very droopy eyes so it makes me look so awake and ready for my day
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Los Angeles, CA

I have dark circles under my eyes and this product has helped me I can tell a difference. Thank you Garnier
Kaitlin D.
Kaitlin D.
Allen, TX

This stuff really works. I notice a difference immediately and it rolls on clean. Glad I found this product
kristen s.
kristen s.
Russellville, AR

This product was okay for me but I do not use it on a regular bases and I won't be going to buy another one
Breeanna R.
Breeanna R.
Windsor Locks, CT

Softens the soft skin under the eyes, and is refreshing to help wake up with. I use this ona regular basis.
Mandy D.
Mandy D.
Santa Rosa, CA

I really liked it, just ran out and haven't repurchased yet. The cold roller ball felt good in the morning.
Cassidy R.
Cassidy R.
Clinton Township, MI

One of the best products I've ever used. I recommend this product to all those interested in purchasing it.
Nitzia G.
Nitzia G.
Dinuba, Ca

I don't think this does what is supposed to do but I guess you can try it first to see if it works for you
Dayana V.
Dayana V.
Compton, CA

I like this roller it's so easy to aply and it actually works and helps it not look black under your eyes.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.