BY GARNIER #24 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Lakan S.
Lakan S.
Saltillo, MS
I just recently purchased this and I really love it so far!!! It does conceal my dark circles a bit and I really like that. I use it mostly on days when I'm not wearing makeup and I'll use this so I look a little less dead!
Shorty J.
Shorty J.
I liked this for a quick fix. It's not perfect, but for a day when I'm rolling out of bed and i didn't get much sleep the night before, it's great to cover dark circles and give highlight to the under eye. Brightens without being cakey or cracking, nice formula.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought it because I read it and thought I'd give it a try, can't really say it did anything to brighten the mood of the dark circles and cost like $9 in my local drugstore, definitely feel like I wasted money but at least I can say I tried it once upon a time
Haley W.
Haley W.
Conroe, Tx
I've had dark circles all my life, and no matter what I did, they would be there. Putting this product on, I was skeptical, but pleasantly surprised when it concealed said circles. The only downside is that it doesn't have a lot of staying power when used alone.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This didn't work at all for me. I saw absolutely no difference after using it multiple times throughout the day for months. I have really bad dark circles and I wanted to try to get rid of them but there's no difference.
eden s.
eden s.
Fort Worth, TX
I use this daily. It's my best friend. I have dark circles under my eyes no matter how much sleep I get. This product has improved my dark circles so much. I will never stop using this. I've been using it for about 2 months and my circles are almost gone. I recommend this product if you have dark circles.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This definitely brightened my under eyes and they also felt refreshed. Kept my other concealer I placed from creasing surprisingly. I got this on clearance from Walmart and decided to try it out and you guys should too.
Nail D.
Nail D.
Gilbert, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product does only bad for me. I put on my undereyes and my eyes sting like crazy! I am not sensitive to any other products but this one puts me in tears. Plus the formula is too liquidy to provide coverage and really does nothing. Do not recommend at all!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have bad under eye bags so I thought I would try this because it was a good price and I used it for a little while but I didn't notice any difference once I started using it even after using it religiously for awhile
Robyn B.
Robyn B.
Nice
I guess you could say I live by this !! I absolutely hate when I forget this step in my daily makeup routine. I have the worst dark circles(mainly because I'm very Scandinavian) and this product helps out soooo much!!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??