BY GARNIER #25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This definitely brightened my under eyes and they also felt refreshed. Kept my other concealer I placed from creasing surprisingly. I got this on clearance from Walmart and decided to try it out and you guys should too.
Nail D.
Nail D.
Gilbert, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product does only bad for me. I put on my undereyes and my eyes sting like crazy! I am not sensitive to any other products but this one puts me in tears. Plus the formula is too liquidy to provide coverage and really does nothing. Do not recommend at all!
eden s.
eden s.
Fort Worth, TX
I use this daily. It's my best friend. I have dark circles under my eyes no matter how much sleep I get. This product has improved my dark circles so much. I will never stop using this. I've been using it for about 2 months and my circles are almost gone. I recommend this product if you have dark circles.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have bad under eye bags so I thought I would try this because it was a good price and I used it for a little while but I didn't notice any difference once I started using it even after using it religiously for awhile
Robyn B.
Robyn B.
Nice
I guess you could say I live by this !! I absolutely hate when I forget this step in my daily makeup routine. I have the worst dark circles(mainly because I'm very Scandinavian) and this product helps out soooo much!!
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Charleston , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was like a little mini massage for my eyes. It's inexpensive and a nice product to add to your daily skin care routine. I am only giving it three starts because, while it helped with my under eye puffiness, it didn't do anything for my dark circles.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am prone to deep darkness under my eyes. This product helps to reduce the darkness after only using a few days. I already feel my appearance looks a few years younger! I look rested and refreshed instead of tired
Sheidey M.
Sheidey M.
Puerto Rico
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dark circles and also bags on my eyes. Thanks to this product my dark circles have been reducing. It's a nice packaging. It's a good value. I bought it in walgreens. It's perfect, I wouldn't change anything.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Decent product. If it's nice and cold (put in fridge) it works and feels great. Perfect for the morning after those monthy crying fits! Lol. Not sure if I would repurchase but i'll eventually use up!
Madison G.
Madison G.
Beaverton , OR
I like the easy roll-on packaging. Super easy to apply. I've bought this product too many times. Good value and not pricey at all. I found it effective and eye brightening. One of my favorite drugstore products.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.