BY GARNIER #55 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Bint A.
Didn't notice much difference when using this. Feels nice when I put it in but I didn't notice a difference in my eyes. Don't recommend and will not be repurchasing.
Krista B.
New York
The applicator feels very cool on the skin, but the concealer portion could have a thicker concealer. It also should come in more colors. It was the first time I bought an anti-dark-circle product. I finished the product but probably would not repurchase.
Elexus T.
Oceanside, CA
This really brightened up my eyes! The product was very effective. The roller applicaion was gentle and easy to apply. Perfect little thing to add to your facial care routine! I purchased from target and would repurchase again! Won't break the bank either.
Makena M.
Anderson, IN
This product is amazing!!!!! I first heard about it from a friend and I haven't been able to put it down since. The cooling affect of the metal ball gets rid of under eye bags while the tinted formula does wonders on covering up your dark circles without looking cakey or noticeable!
Lauren W.
Auburn, AL
Fantastic product that really helped me feel and looked refreshed in the morning before makeup and after I took my makeup off at night.
I would definitely recommend using the product to anyone who struggles with dark circles even after plenty of sleep.
Whitney M.
Gulfport, MS
Dark circles are in my family so it is really hard to take care of them without makeup but I also really love them at the same time. I use this every week after I do my facial mask and it has I have seen some results definitely want to see more though.
Beth S.
I'm on my second of these and I like it. I have fair skin and the light shade works well for me. It feels really good when applied to my under eyes and it is great when my eyes feel tired it gives me a little pick me up! I still need to use concealer with this, but it helps a little with puffiness.
Jasmine S.
Waco, TX
This definitely brightened my under eyes and they also felt refreshed. Kept my other concealer I placed from creasing surprisingly. I got this on clearance from Walmart and decided to try it out and you guys should too.
SHANTEL J.
Elk Grove, CA
I like this product. It really helped to reduce my under eye puffiness before going to work. It didn't completely get rid of them, but for the price it did great.
Kayla H.
This is seriously my best friend with make up! It definitely wakes you up in the mornings and the concealer helps cover up dark circles! A must beauty essential if you're in college and up late studying...or partying!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.