Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Maria M.
Maria M.
Hesperia, CA

I don't sleep as much so i get under eye circles and thia actually helped me get rid of them
Abbey B.
Abbey B.

I have really bad dark circles under my eyes and this has been helping a lot! Glad I got it
Nicole R.
Nicole R.

This product helps reduce the color of dark circles however it doesn't totally remove them.
Tina K.
Tina K.
Garden City, KS

I have young children so dark circles are very common and this product helps lots with them
Rolled on great. I really didn't see any changes with my dark circles though. Smelled okay.
Selina V.
Selina V.
Dublin, Ca

People say this works but unfortunately it just didn't work for me.I have bad dark circles.
Eva P.
Eva P.
Rockville, Md

I hated how this felt under my eyes. Almost sticky. Didn't seem to make a difference either
Adriana P.
Adriana P.
Tampa, FL

I didn't see much Of a change. I did not like product that much. Too pricey and not worth it
Melynda H.
Melynda H.
Cordova, TN

This is great for under eye circles. my circles have got lighter and eyes are not as puffy.
yesenia c.
yesenia c.

I've tried this before and I Iike it . It makes the under eye super cooling and refreshing
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.