BY GARNIER #40 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller
When you apply this your dark circles literally gone it have shade on it just like BB creams. This meets my expectations. This is very effective for the dark circles only but the puffiness is still there. I will definitely buy this again.
Michele G.
Bayonne, NJ
It felt nice to use in the mornings but overall I really did not see a difference. I did not use this product quite as frequently as I should have. On first application it felt a little sticky and took some time to dry before I could proceed with the rest of my face routine.
Kate M.
Melrose, MA
I love this product! The cream is light so doesn't feel too heavy when put on as a part of my night time routine. I like that I can get it from CVS and not have to hunt around when I run out of it. It took a couple of weeks to see a difference but I'm glad I waited to see!
Noor A.
Anaheim Hills
I really like this eye roller. I use it under my daily make up as a concealer. It does not give you full coverage, but it's not very thick and it doesn't block your pores. I would recommend this product if you wear light daily make up.
Ariel M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOOOOVE this eye roller! The metal roller ball at the end feels so cool and clean under your eyes you look instantly less tired. I bought mine at CVS and it's pretty liquid, so you can blend it if you'd like. I would buy this again!
Crystal G.
Oak Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product and have not seen any difference yet maybe it's just my skin or not but I don't have bad under eyes and it hasn't improved so I'm a little disappointed but it does refresh my under eyes when I put it on
Amanda F.
Meadville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very pale skin so my dark circles always show through especially in the winter months. I use this product right before I do my makeup and the slight tint does wonders for my dark circles. It's become a staple in my routine.
lil r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thie product is one that I would recommend. The packaging is nice and it really sells the product. I bought this at a local neighborhood walmart. This product is effective and I would highly reccomend it to people who struggle to maintain dark circles under their eyes.
Sam B.
Lake City
Beauty Junkie Expert
The feeling of applying it is wonderful. I have dark circles to to fix them rather than cover is very appealing. I believe this did the trick. I will have to keep using it to see long term effects, but will purchase this again
Courtney N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I swear by this stuff! I use this almost every day, and I've noticed my dark circles have gotten much lighter. I like that this can be applied throughout the day if need be. It's super blend able and does not dry out your under eye.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.