Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Rebecca c.
Rebecca c.
Boaz, AL

For people who don't get enough sleeeeppppp lol but so awesome and should really get it
Karen A.
Karen A.
Garden Grove, CA

It is a good product quick and east but you have to use for a while to get good results
Valenna P.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL

Nop Nop and Nop! It didn't even help me at all? I don't like it! Don't waste your money
Bethany A.
Bethany A.
Buffalo, NY

I didn't see any difference in my dark circles/puffiness. It only felt good on my eyes.
Kendra P.
Kendra P.
Toledo, OH

Wonderful! It's so easy to apply and covers my dark circles better than some concealers
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Overland Park, KS

Great. But not what i was looking for in this product. Was a cooling relief on my eyes.
Lia A.
Lia A.
Hamburg, NJ

It got rid of my dark circles instantly and worked amazingly for the affordable price.
Breanna R.
Breanna R.

Great product! Actually works and i love the packaging. Easy to use and travels great!
Amber L.
Amber L.

It's not as great as I expected but effective non the less. I wish it applied smoother
donna s.
donna s.

I love the packaging and the porpuse, it's best for people who has sleepless nights..
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.