BY GARNIER #48 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Cassidy R.
Clinton Township, MI
One of the best products I've ever used. I recommend this product to all those interested in purchasing it.
Stephanie l.
Garden Grove, CA
Works very well. Removes my dark circles but now I can't really find it anywhere in the stores.
Sara B.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty decent coverage for dark under eye circles and I've also noticed a difference in fine lines under my eyes! rolls on smooth and its cold, which helps with puffiness if you have a problem with that!
Sahar M.
I love this little roller! I use it on a daily basis for light coverage and amazing brightening power under my eyes. Over time, it makes a big difference with the appearance of my under eye area. Definitely recommend if light coverage is your thing.
Alheli A.
Eagle Pass, TX
For a long time, I was very unsure of my dark circles. Each corrector was used under dry eyes and grayish and it just looked so unnatural. This product is definitely my Holy Grail, because it is very light but gives an incredible coverage.
Arlene B.
Indio, CA
This works for my dark under eye circles! It's easy to use, affordable and it looks great. I've been using it for a couple of months and it's been working out really good! It does tend to crease on me after a while but I would recommend for y'all to try it out!
Jessica K.
Rocky Mount, NC
Love the refreshing feel of this cream. easy to apply with the roller, instantly brightens and refreshes eyes.
Tawnya R.
Hemet, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using the Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti- Dark Circle Eye Roller! It's light and effective. I like to keep my eye creams in the refrigerator to add to the soothing effect. The roller is also convenient to keep in your purse for over night or travel.
Mily S.
Chicago
I love the eyeroller! it feels really refreshing and gentle. I use it every morning and also at night.
Andrea W.
Salt Lake City
This is an essential product, getting rid of the dark rings helps my skin look more radiant. I keep this one close.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??
Angela S.
New Bern, NC
How long does it take for the dark circles to appear lighter?
Carina O.
I feel like I've tried everything. I'm not a huge make-up/concealer wearer. In your opinion, is this product worth the money?