Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Courteney L.
Courteney L.

Great for keeping your dark circles light. Also helps with puffiness! This product is great! Highly recommend.
Grace D.
Grace D.

This helped my dark circles, but didn't eliminate them completely. I prefer to use a concealer or a eye cream!
Sheeba K.
Sheeba K.
Mumbai

I have a dark circles under my eyes it helps me a lot to get rid of these dark circles the roller is very good
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Rocky Mount, NC

Love the refreshing feel of this cream. easy to apply with the roller, instantly brightens and refreshes eyes.
Kat S.
Kat S.

Decent product isn't very good coverage I've found better products. Wouldn't buy again. It's also very orangey
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Weatherford, TX

Love love love this stuff absolutely amazing product use it daily as part of my regimin couldn't live without it
Shalini K.
Shalini K.

Day long work in front of computers makes me develop dark circles, this product is a boon to a person like me.
Ronnie D.
Ronnie D.
Beltsville, MD

This thing didn't do anything!!! Maybe for almost a year i tried it and it was no change!! So i stopped trying!
Emilia T.
Emilia T.
Elsa, TX

I used this product for weeks and did not notice any significant results. I would not repurchase this product.
Geenalee T.
Geenalee T.
Freeport, NY

I love this, i sadly ran out of it and can't find it anymore but it helped me a lot with my under eye circles.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.