BY GARNIER #24 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Sam B.
Sam B.
Lake City
Beauty Junkie Expert
The feeling of applying it is wonderful. I have dark circles to to fix them rather than cover is very appealing. I believe this did the trick. I will have to keep using it to see long term effects, but will purchase this again
Emily T.
Emily T.
Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a tinted serum that helps with dark circles. I had used this for a week so far and noticed that my dark circles are slightly better than before. Even if it didn't work, the tinted part of it is very useful. It covers my dark circles instantly. Would recommend.
Tahira M.
Tahira M.
Atlantic City , NJ
I feel like it doesn't do what it says. I brought it because it supposed to remove and help the bags and dark circles I have. It was pretty disappointing with no results. I would tell others to buy it to see how it works for them but I wouldn't use it again my self.
Courtney N.
Courtney N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I swear by this stuff! I use this almost every day, and I've noticed my dark circles have gotten much lighter. I like that this can be applied throughout the day if need be. It's super blend able and does not dry out your under eye.
megan b.
megan b.
Port Allen, LA
This product is great! When used with a beauty blender it blends so well under the eyes and in the areas where a little more redness shows. The roll on eye cream is cool to the skin and has great coverage. It does not sit in the wrinkles and clump from what I have noticed. Would recommend this product to everyone
Erica P.
Erica P.
Not only does this help freshen up your under eyes because of the cool roller tip, but the salmon undertone of this is great for covering dark circles. It was more pigmented than I expected. You can't beat this for the price!
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought it because I read it and thought I'd give it a try, can't really say it did anything to brighten the mood of the dark circles and cost like $9 in my local drugstore, definitely feel like I wasted money but at least I can say I tried it once upon a time
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Ashland
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is sort of alright. I feel the cooling effect when I apply it, and the coverage on under eye circles is there, but it's not enough to even call it coverage. It's a decent base to neutralize but it doesn't help much and doesn't have long term lasting effects.
Lakan S.
Lakan S.
Saltillo, MS
I just recently purchased this and I really love it so far!!! It does conceal my dark circles a bit and I really like that. I use it mostly on days when I'm not wearing makeup and I'll use this so I look a little less dead!
Shorty J.
Shorty J.
I liked this for a quick fix. It's not perfect, but for a day when I'm rolling out of bed and i didn't get much sleep the night before, it's great to cover dark circles and give highlight to the under eye. Brightens without being cakey or cracking, nice formula.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??