BY GARNIER #60 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Buy on Amazon
Erica P.
Orlando, FL
Not only does this help freshen up your under eyes because of the cool roller tip, but the salmon undertone of this is great for covering dark circles. It was more pigmented than I expected. You can't beat this for the price!
Claire F.
Saint Louis, MO
Absolute favorite product. Cannot live without this concealer/dark circle roller ball. Wakes up my eyes in an instant. In the summer, I can get away with just this and mascara during the day.
Leslie V.
Burlington, WA
I use this everyday now! It's the best concealer I brought from the drug store! I was really looking for something that worked for dark circles under the eyes. Not only does it go on easy and quick, but brightens! Great product!
Erika E.
This stuff is seriously my holy grail product. I've been using this for almost 6 years now. I highlight my under eye area and it keeps me looking revived all day long
Jessica R.
Bronx, NY
I got this years ago and it's my old faithful. It seems like the bottle has a never ending supply, considering I wear makeup often. I'd definitely recommend this if you have naturally dark circles under your eyes, like me.
Kaitlyn K.
Haleyville, AL
This product definitely keeps the dark circles away. It is a great product and the best thing about it is that it is a drugstore product so it is affordable. It is very effective and gentle. I use this every night before bed. I would definitely recommend this
Angel W.
Franklin, PA
I just recently bought this and am in love this concealer!It has a nice, light texture that blends like a dream!It brightens up my under eye area like no other concealer has, Iand because of the light consistency, you can build it up and it never gets cakey.Since buying this, it's the only concealer I reach for anymore!Never settles into my fine lines, love it and highly recommend it!
Shorty J.
I liked this for a quick fix. It's not perfect, but for a day when I'm rolling out of bed and i didn't get much sleep the night before, it's great to cover dark circles and give highlight to the under eye. Brightens without being cakey or cracking, nice formula.
Kimberly L.
I bought it because I read it and thought I'd give it a try, can't really say it did anything to brighten the mood of the dark circles and cost like $9 in my local drugstore, definitely feel like I wasted money but at least I can say I tried it once upon a time
Noemi A.
Channelview, TX
I enjoyed this product. I got mine at Walmart for a great price. It was lightweight and smooth and easy to blend and it was gentle on my skin and easy to blend. And I would choose this over any high end product. I will repurchase this product once I run out.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle Q.