Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Jillisa M.
Jillisa M.
Alcove, NY
I LOVE this roller. It is absolutely amazing. I use it every morning, I typically will let it bake into my skin before blending (let sit for about 4 minutes and then blend, instead of blending immediately). i get much better results doing it that way. This product will certainly be forever in my makeup bag. LOVE IT!!!!
Torrie B.
Torrie B.
Knoxville, TN
I love that this product provides some coverage for under eye circles, but isn't so heavy that it shows up in photos or doesn't blend. The metal roller ball is great for relieving puffiness.
Dani R.
Dani R.
I struggle with dark circles so I purchased this at a local drugstore, it didnt help my dark circles the greatest, but it did make them look a tad brighter. I'll just stick with my concealer!
Paola benareb A.
Paola benareb A.
Santo domingo
I hate the undereye and this product is perfect to correction of this. Feeling so gentle with a effective finish to you looks amazing. Buy this product in official page of garnier or Amazon. You would buy in ebay too.
Brenna S.
Brenna S.
Vassalboro, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love,love love this product! I get really bad bags often, doesn't every mom? Just a few swipes of this wonderful product and you can barely tell I've been up all night with a crying baby!
Mudita M.
Mudita M.
Lombard, IL
Helps reduce puffiness and it feels fresh after applying this over your eyes. However, I did not find any reduction in dark circles. I had bought it at a local drugstore. It comes at an affordable price compared  to other products with similar claims.
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Carthage, MO
Love the way it feels when applying it it has a cooling effect. I bought it at Walmart and it met my expectations exceptionally the packaging was nice. Covered the dark circles well I will definitely be purchasing more
Madison C.
Madison C.
Nixa
I get darkness on the outer corner of both my eyes and since I started using this I can happily say that they have definitely diminished in weeks. Great product for the low cost and amount you get out of it.
Andreea D.
Andreea D.
Not recommended for genetic dark circles. This product will only work if you have light dark circles -my friend used it on hers- but it did nothing, not even conceal, my dark circles.
member-5fe009606
member-5fe009606
This is not worth it! It was hyped to do amazing things and cover those dark circles... I bought mine at target. Not thrilled with the results. It didn't do much other than Place a thin layer of makeup and it seemed to vanish when I worked to in.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.