Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by sara n.Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by Amani B.Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by Amani B.See all 39 photos

BY GARNIER #35 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream tha...http://xo.fff.me/e5-hx Fabfit... 1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? ...I use the clear version, I did... 1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for conce...Yes I use this as a concealer. 1 Answers
Photos (38)
Lakan S.
Lakan S.
Saltillo, MS
I just recently purchased this and I really love it so far!!! It does conceal my dark circles a bit and I really like that. I use it mostly on days when I'm not wearing makeup and I'll use this so I look a little less dead!
Shorty J.
Shorty J.
I liked this for a quick fix. It's not perfect, but for a day when I'm rolling out of bed and i didn't get much sleep the night before, it's great to cover dark circles and give highlight to the under eye. Brightens without being cakey or cracking, nice formula.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought it because I read it and thought I'd give it a try, can't really say it did anything to brighten the mood of the dark circles and cost like $9 in my local drugstore, definitely feel like I wasted money but at least I can say I tried it once upon a time
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Ashland
This is sort of alright. I feel the cooling effect when I apply it, and the coverage on under eye circles is there, but it's not enough to even call it coverage. It's a decent base to neutralize but it doesn't help much and doesn't have long term lasting effects.
Haley W.
Haley W.
Conroe, Tx
I've had dark circles all my life, and no matter what I did, they would be there. Putting this product on, I was skeptical, but pleasantly surprised when it concealed said circles. The only downside is that it doesn't have a lot of staying power when used alone.
Nail D.
Nail D.
Gilbert, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product does only bad for me. I put on my undereyes and my eyes sting like crazy! I am not sensitive to any other products but this one puts me in tears. Plus the formula is too liquidy to provide coverage and really does nothing. Do not recommend at all!
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This definitely brightened my under eyes and they also felt refreshed. Kept my other concealer I placed from creasing surprisingly. I got this on clearance from Walmart and decided to try it out and you guys should too.
eden s.
eden s.
Fort Worth, TX
I use this daily. It's my best friend. I have dark circles under my eyes no matter how much sleep I get. This product has improved my dark circles so much. I will never stop using this. I've been using it for about 2 months and my circles are almost gone. I recommend this product if you have dark circles.
Robyn B.
Robyn B.
Nice
I guess you could say I live by this !! I absolutely hate when I forget this step in my daily makeup routine. I have the worst dark circles(mainly because I'm very Scandinavian) and this product helps out soooo much!!
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Charleston , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was like a little mini massage for my eyes. It's inexpensive and a nice product to add to your daily skin care routine. I am only giving it three starts because, while it helped with my under eye puffiness, it didn't do anything for my dark circles.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.