BY GARNIER #25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
kela c.
kela c.
Irvine , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my go to travel products! I love that they made this one which also has a little concealer in it. I love to leave this in the freezer and it feels amazing under my eyes after. Perfect after a long flight to make you look awake.
Jade C.
Jade C.
Delray Beach
I work night shift and wanted something to help prevent dark circles and tired eyes. I use Garnier BB  cream everyday and I know it is a great product so I decided to try out this eye roller. I have to say I didn't see any difference. It went on well and the coolness felt nice but I didn't get any real results from this product.
Mckenzie G.
Mckenzie G.
Ammon, ID
My bags under my eyes really were clearly brighter! The roll on application was very easy to use and the product was light and wasn't heavy on my skin. My only compliant was that it made my skin sting for about 3 seconds after putting it on.
Tangela J.
Tangela J.
Cedar Hill, TX
This product was okay. It lasted a long time but I really didn't see an improvement in the dark circles under my eyes. My circles aren't very dark to begin with. It also had a weird smell and would burn if I put it on after a deep cleaning.
When you apply this your dark circles literally gone it have shade on it just like BB creams. This meets my expectations. This is very effective for the dark circles only but the puffiness is still there. I will definitely buy this again.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Victorville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product and have not seen any difference yet maybe it's just my skin or not but I don't have bad under eyes and it hasn't improved so I'm a little disappointed but it does refresh my under eyes when I put it on
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOOOOVE this eye roller! The metal roller ball at the end feels so cool and clean under your eyes you look instantly less tired. I bought mine at CVS and it's pretty liquid, so you can blend it if you'd like. I would buy this again!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Ellwood city , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very pale skin so my dark circles always show through especially in the winter months. I use this product right before I do my makeup and the slight tint does wonders for my dark circles. It's become a staple in my routine.
lil r.
lil r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thie product is one that I would recommend. The packaging is nice and it really sells the product. I bought this at a local neighborhood walmart. This product is effective and I would highly reccomend it to people who struggle to maintain dark circles under their eyes.
Sam B.
Sam B.
Lake City
Beauty Junkie Expert
The feeling of applying it is wonderful. I have dark circles to to fix them rather than cover is very appealing. I believe this did the trick. I will have to keep using it to see long term effects, but will purchase this again
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.