BY GARNIER #24 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Jazmine R.
Jazmine R.
Tempe
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried almost about everything to get rid of my dark areas and nothing seems to do it including this product. It is a cheap buy so I wasn't expecting much, but still. If you are looking for something strong...This is not the product for you.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Tempe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works like a miracle, good coverage, and after I take my make-up off I can see the results. It gets rid of my dark bags. It's not a solution because you have to sleep and all that but it does it's job. And worth the price. I have to buy this again.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Owatonna
This is seriously a staple product in my every day routine! Amazing tint, helps with puffiness and dark circles. I don't use any conceal under my eyes. Even using every single day one roller last 6 months minimum. This is a MUST have for everyone!
Miranda A.
Miranda A.
Ulysses , KS
The roller is cool and feels nice on the skin. The concealer cream that comes out seems to match my skin but when blended out starts to crease. It doesn't do much for my under eye circles but does feel nice when I'm tired and need a skin pick up.
kela c.
kela c.
Irvine , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my go to travel products! I love that they made this one which also has a little concealer in it. I love to leave this in the freezer and it feels amazing under my eyes after. Perfect after a long flight to make you look awake.
Priscila V.
Priscila V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This kind of refreshes the skin and it feels so cooling i got it in a CVS i believe. it was small but then again i still got it. don't remember how much i payed, but the product itself is great it's real cooling. Don't think i would but again.
Jade C.
Jade C.
Delray Beach
I work night shift and wanted something to help prevent dark circles and tired eyes. I use Garnier BB  cream everyday and I know it is a great product so I decided to try out this eye roller. I have to say I didn't see any difference. It went on well and the coolness felt nice but I didn't get any real results from this product.
Mckenzie G.
Mckenzie G.
Ammon, ID
My bags under my eyes really were clearly brighter! The roll on application was very easy to use and the product was light and wasn't heavy on my skin. My only compliant was that it made my skin sting for about 3 seconds after putting it on.
Tangela J.
Tangela J.
Cedar Hill, TX
This product was okay. It lasted a long time but I really didn't see an improvement in the dark circles under my eyes. My circles aren't very dark to begin with. It also had a weird smell and would burn if I put it on after a deep cleaning.
When you apply this your dark circles literally gone it have shade on it just like BB creams. This meets my expectations. This is very effective for the dark circles only but the puffiness is still there. I will definitely buy this again.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??