Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Stephanie l.
Stephanie l.
Garden Grove, CA

Works very well. Removes my dark circles but now I can't really find it anywhere in the stores.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Spring, TX

Feels fresh and moistered. Good scent. I love the cool sensation. Overall it is a Good product.
Florianyeli M.
Florianyeli M.

I say goodbye to my dark circles eyes and no more raccoon eyes, what he does in me is amazing.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Rowlesburg, WV

I love this product! It's a great color to blend in and the roller soothsayer tired puffy eyes
I really was not happy with this product did not do anything at all.Really not worth the time.
Haley M.
Haley M.

I didn't notice much of a difference! :( it helped kind of like a primer though for my make up
Brionna B.
Brionna B.
Orland , Ca

This is a miracle worker! It feels so nice under my eyes especially first thing in the morning
Amber G.
Amber G.
Corpus Christi, TX

Didn't notice much of a change after a month. It reminded me more of a watered down concealed.
Angela M.
Angela M.

I had very dark eyes circles after this product it started going away and my eyes look better
Liz M.
Liz M.

I like the applicator of the eye roller, it feels soothing in the morning when you are tired.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.