Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for making the under of your eyes brighter. However if you rub your eyes and get into your eyes it will burn your eyes like nothing that you ever felt before. Otherwise it was effective.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Versailles, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that this has a little color to it. It's a very gentle product not harsh. the packaging is nice & fully functional. This is very effective but I think Clinique has the best eye roller but I'd buy this again when I run out of Clinique. (Clinique has no color thou so this is better in a way!)
Hazelle M.
Hazelle M.
The first time Inused this product is the one in the yellow packaging. I don't know it's good, it does feels good. The coldness but the wetness of the product itself is somehow uncomfy for me. And it takes a lot of time to see result.
Rose D.
Rose D.
I really like this dark circle roller. The metal roller is super cooling and probably good for under eye bags. The concealer has pretty good coverage. It is a very good value for the price. I would recommend it and would buy it again.
Liz H.
Liz H.
Sunland park, Nm
This product is one that i keep repurchasing over and over again. It makes my eyes look brighter and well rested. I love the awake looks it gives. Only buy this one the green one does nothing for me.
Jillisa M.
Jillisa M.
Alcove, NY
I LOVE this roller. It is absolutely amazing. I use it every morning, I typically will let it bake into my skin before blending (let sit for about 4 minutes and then blend, instead of blending immediately). i get much better results doing it that way. This product will certainly be forever in my makeup bag. LOVE IT!!!!
Dani R.
Dani R.
I struggle with dark circles so I purchased this at a local drugstore, it didnt help my dark circles the greatest, but it did make them look a tad brighter. I'll just stick with my concealer!
Torrie B.
Torrie B.
Knoxville, TN
I love that this product provides some coverage for under eye circles, but isn't so heavy that it shows up in photos or doesn't blend. The metal roller ball is great for relieving puffiness.
Paola benareb A.
Paola benareb A.
Santo domingo
I hate the undereye and this product is perfect to correction of this. Feeling so gentle with a effective finish to you looks amazing. Buy this product in official page of garnier or Amazon. You would buy in ebay too.
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Carthage, MO
Love the way it feels when applying it it has a cooling effect. I bought it at Walmart and it met my expectations exceptionally the packaging was nice. Covered the dark circles well I will definitely be purchasing more
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??