BY GARNIER #40 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Stephanie W.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I believe my dark circles have been a curse since I was born all of my sister's have them too I have tried countless products to eliminate or at least lighten the dark circles and garner seems to be the only product that is actually lightening the circles
Yvonne L.
Petaluma, CA
My last year of high school and first year of college left me with huge, dark, undereye circles. This product worked well and wasn't too pricy. I don't really remember why I stopped repurchasing this product, but from what I remember, it worked well.
Allie G.
Oklahoma City
I have been using this for undereye coverage for YEARS. I love it, i recommend it to everyone. The roller ball makes the application easy and even, the color is perfect, and the formula is light weight and totally blendable.  Its the best for lightening that under eye area before applying a base
Alyssa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works very well the only downside is I wish it also came in a non tinted option for no makeup days .This product has helped lighten my dark circles as soon as I apply it my eye wrinkles decrease which in my opinion this product is worth the price!
Warren S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I literally use this product every single day. It blew me away at how amazing it covered my dark circles the price was so low and it comes in a stick with the metal roller ball that is very cold it really brightens your eyes I would recommend this to anyone!!!
Gabriela M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good product for mornings when you had no sleep at all! I think this really makes my dark circles dissappear and it looks really good. This has a sheer tint to it but I don't mind because it looks good and brightens my eyes. Recommended!
Ashley M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite eye product EVER! It refeshes my eyes in the morning, helps with fine lines and helps reduce the appearance of my dark circles. I even use it to cover acne scars and redness and it does a beautiful job! Can not reccommend this produce enough. I even wrote about it in my blog!
Mahala L.
Mize, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for reducing puffiness from the under eye and helps brighten up under eye bags. I like to use it in the morning after my morning skin care routine and before I do my makeup, but I always let my eyes rest for a few minutes and let the puffiness go down before moving on to putting makeup on.
Rachel M.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a product I've used for at least 5 years. It's a nice, light concealer that helps my dark circles. You know that tired feeling where you feel like you can't keep your eyes open? Okay, I guess it's just called being tired, but when I roll this stuff on, it legitimately helps me feel awake.
Nicole H.
Tempe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works like a miracle, good coverage, and after I take my make-up off I can see the results. It gets rid of my dark bags. It's not a solution because you have to sleep and all that but it does it's job. And worth the price. I have to buy this again.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??
Angela S.
New Bern, NC
How long does it take for the dark circles to appear lighter?
Carina O.
I feel like I've tried everything. I'm not a huge make-up/concealer wearer. In your opinion, is this product worth the money?