BY GARNIER #24 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Allie G.
Allie G.
Oklahoma City
I have been using this for undereye coverage for YEARS. I love it, i recommend it to everyone. The roller ball makes the application easy and even, the color is perfect, and the formula is light weight and totally blendable.  Its the best for lightening that under eye area before applying a base
Julie b.
Julie b.
Roseville , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
listen, i have bad dark circles i dont sleep like at all, i am a repeat user of this product i find it amazing its extreamly effective i was in love with it it helped so much with my dark circles i bought it at walmart i randomly found it and i have always been able to just go back
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works very well the only downside is I wish it also came in a non tinted option for no makeup days .This product has helped lighten my dark circles as soon as I apply it my eye wrinkles decrease which in my opinion this product is worth the price!
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Medley
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good product for mornings when you had no sleep at all! I think this really makes my dark circles dissappear and it looks really good. This has a sheer tint to it but I don't mind because it looks good and brightens my eyes. Recommended!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite eye product EVER! It refeshes my eyes in the morning, helps with fine lines and helps reduce the appearance of my dark circles. I even use it to cover acne scars and redness and it does a beautiful job! Can not reccommend this produce enough. I even wrote about it in my blog!
Mahala L.
Mahala L.
Mize, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for reducing puffiness from the under eye and helps brighten up under eye bags. I like to use it in the morning after my morning skin care routine and before I do my makeup, but I always let my eyes rest for a few minutes and let the puffiness go down before moving on to putting makeup on.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a product I've used for at least 5 years. It's a nice, light concealer that helps my dark circles. You know that tired feeling where you feel like you can't keep your eyes open? Okay, I guess it's just called being tired, but when I roll this stuff on, it legitimately helps me feel awake.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Owatonna
This is seriously a staple product in my every day routine! Amazing tint, helps with puffiness and dark circles. I don't use any conceal under my eyes. Even using every single day one roller last 6 months minimum. This is a MUST have for everyone!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Tempe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works like a miracle, good coverage, and after I take my make-up off I can see the results. It gets rid of my dark bags. It's not a solution because you have to sleep and all that but it does it's job. And worth the price. I have to buy this again.
Miranda A.
Miranda A.
Ulysses , KS
The roller is cool and feels nice on the skin. The concealer cream that comes out seems to match my skin but when blended out starts to crease. It doesn't do much for my under eye circles but does feel nice when I'm tired and need a skin pick up.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??