Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Jill C.
Jill C.
Wilmerding, PA

Love Garnier eye roller, its one of the best inventions for eye care that I have discovered.
Adriana P.
Adriana P.
Tampa, FL

I didn't see much Of a change. I did not like product that much. Too pricey and not worth it
Abbey B.
Abbey B.

I have really bad dark circles under my eyes and this has been helping a lot! Glad I got it
Selina V.
Selina V.
Dublin, Ca

People say this works but unfortunately it just didn't work for me.I have bad dark circles.
Melynda H.
Melynda H.
Cordova, TN

This is great for under eye circles. my circles have got lighter and eyes are not as puffy.
Rolled on great. I really didn't see any changes with my dark circles though. Smelled okay.
Eva P.
Eva P.
Rockville, Md

I hated how this felt under my eyes. Almost sticky. Didn't seem to make a difference either
Nicole R.
Nicole R.

This product helps reduce the color of dark circles however it doesn't totally remove them.
Tina K.
Tina K.
Garden City, KS

I have young children so dark circles are very common and this product helps lots with them
Esther K.
Esther K.

Color is too dark for my skin tone. The formula is too liquidy. I prefer the untainted one
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.