Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Haley W.
Haley W.
Conroe, Tx
I've had dark circles all my life, and no matter what I did, they would be there. Putting this product on, I was skeptical, but pleasantly surprised when it concealed said circles. The only downside is that it doesn't have a lot of staying power when used alone.
eden s.
eden s.
Fort Worth, TX
I use this daily. It's my best friend. I have dark circles under my eyes no matter how much sleep I get. This product has improved my dark circles so much. I will never stop using this. I've been using it for about 2 months and my circles are almost gone. I recommend this product if you have dark circles.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This definitely brightened my under eyes and they also felt refreshed. Kept my other concealer I placed from creasing surprisingly. I got this on clearance from Walmart and decided to try it out and you guys should too.
Robyn B.
Robyn B.
Nice
I guess you could say I live by this !! I absolutely hate when I forget this step in my daily makeup routine. I have the worst dark circles(mainly because I'm very Scandinavian) and this product helps out soooo much!!
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Charleston , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was like a little mini massage for my eyes. It's inexpensive and a nice product to add to your daily skin care routine. I am only giving it three starts because, while it helped with my under eye puffiness, it didn't do anything for my dark circles.
Sheidey M.
Sheidey M.
Puerto Rico
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dark circles and also bags on my eyes. Thanks to this product my dark circles have been reducing. It's a nice packaging. It's a good value. I bought it in walgreens. It's perfect, I wouldn't change anything.
Madison G.
Madison G.
Hillsboro
I like the easy roll-on packaging. Super easy to apply. I've bought this product too many times. Good value and not pricey at all. I found it effective and eye brightening. One of my favorite drugstore products.
Phylecia V.
Phylecia V.
Medford, NY
I love this product. I've sworn by it for YEARS. I will always spend any amount of money to keep this in my makeup bag. It delivers quick results, my dark circles appeared better after about a week of using it.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Decent product. If it's nice and cold (put in fridge) it works and feels great. Perfect for the morning after those monthy crying fits! Lol. Not sure if I would repurchase but i'll eventually use up!
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Versailles, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that this has a little color to it. It's a very gentle product not harsh. the packaging is nice & fully functional. This is very effective but I think Clinique has the best eye roller but I'd buy this again when I run out of Clinique. (Clinique has no color thou so this is better in a way!)
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??