BY GARNIER #81 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the ...1 Answers
Leah B.
Springfield, OH
I have used Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Roller for several years now, and I love it. It covers my dark circles. It's light and can be easily worn on it's own or under makeup.
Nancy B.
I use this in addition to the garnier skin renew bb cream and seriously love that combo. I'm not sure if it really helps correct dark circles.. But it does provide a great coverage for darkness. It doesn't appear cakey or chalky ever. Looks great!
Siana D.
Summerville, SC
This is almost exactly the anti puff eye roller. I bought both just in case. The concealer actually just makes me look like I did a bad patch job but it does help, just not very fast! It is a good roller though, but since it's very close to the other roller I wish they'd just make a combo.
Katie R.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I picked it up on a whim, what sold me is that I can use it without having to have foundation over it. I have extremely sensitive skin under my eyes and have never had a problem with this. I have recommended it to a few friends now and will absolutely buy it again!
Jazmine R.
Phoenix, AZ
I have tried almost about everything to get rid of my dark areas and nothing seems to do it including this product. It is a cheap buy so I wasn't expecting much, but still. If you are looking for something strong...This is not the product for you.
Cindy F.
Downey , Ca
I love Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter anti-dark circle eye roller...it goes on smooth and you don't have to get anything on your hands. It fits nicely in your purse and gives you a bright pick me up any time of day. This will definitely be a staple in my beauty routine from now on.
Andrea M.
Compton, CA
I love this i always use this as a under eye concealer ,it's really gentle on your skin when putting on it has a fresh sensation, it works good it even helps my puffy eye situation, the price is decent for the size and the effects, the only thing that can improve is the size of the product.
Erin  W.
Spring, TX
This product is ok, for what you pay for it. I used this product daily for several months and never saw any real improvement in the dark circles under my eyes. Although, this is not the design of the product. ..it was awesome as ac
a foundation.
Anjali B.
Alpharetta, Ga
You have to use it for a while to fully see the effect, slowly but surely you'll see the effect. It really does reduce your dark circles. It feels slightly sticky to apply but that'll go away once it's dried
Miriam I.
Garland, TX
I have used this at night and i have to say it was effective. It worked but its not a drastic change. The product is gentle under the eye and its about $9 which is an okay price.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle Q.