BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually works? Have you noticed any chan... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
Kaitlyn K.
Haleyville, AL
This product definitely keeps the dark circles away. It is a great product and the best thing about it is that it is a drugstore product so it is affordable. It is very effective and gentle. I use this every night before bed. I would definitely recommend this
Jessica R.
Bronx, NY
I got this years ago and it's my old faithful. It seems like the bottle has a never ending supply, considering I wear makeup often. I'd definitely recommend this if you have naturally dark circles under your eyes, like me.
Makena M.
Anderson, IN
This product is amazing!!!!! I first heard about it from a friend and I haven't been able to put it down since. The cooling affect of the metal ball gets rid of under eye bags while the tinted formula does wonders on covering up your dark circles without looking cakey or noticeable!
Bint A.
Didn't notice much difference when using this. Feels nice when I put it in but I didn't notice a difference in my eyes. Don't recommend and will not be repurchasing.
Whitney M.
Gulfport, MS
Dark circles are in my family so it is really hard to take care of them without makeup but I also really love them at the same time. I use this every week after I do my facial mask and it has I have seen some results definitely want to see more though.
Stephanie B.
I'm obessed with this under eye dark circle roller! I very rarely repurchase products but as soon as I ran out I bought another! The color matches my complexion perfectly and I love the way it wakes me up with caffeine.
Lauren W.
Auburn, AL
Fantastic product that really helped me feel and looked refreshed in the morning before makeup and after I took my makeup off at night.
I would definitely recommend using the product to anyone who struggles with dark circles even after plenty of sleep.
Elexus T.
Oceanside, CA
This really brightened up my eyes! The product was very effective. The roller applicaion was gentle and easy to apply. Perfect little thing to add to your facial care routine! I purchased from target and would repurchase again! Won't break the bank either.
Krista B.
New York
The applicator feels very cool on the skin, but the concealer portion could have a thicker concealer. It also should come in more colors. It was the first time I bought an anti-dark-circle product. I finished the product but probably would not repurchase.
Beth S.
I'm on my second of these and I like it. I have fair skin and the light shade works well for me. It feels really good when applied to my under eyes and it is great when my eyes feel tired it gives me a little pick me up! I still need to use concealer with this, but it helps a little with puffiness.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.