Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Made under my eyes appear lghter. It improved my skin so I didn't look as tired as I usually do.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Allendale, Mi

A great concealer and awesome coverage and gentle roller for easy application. Highly recommend.
leire g.
leire g.

Me encanta antes de utilizar este producto tenia ojeras, ahora ni los noto y ademas es muy suave
Sandy A.
Sandy A.
Cumberland, MD

This did help to lessen the appearance of undereye circles. I did still have to use a concealer.
Anna A.
Anna A.
Riverton, UT

It smells good but sadly does not really help with dark circles or puffy eyes. Suggest you pass.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Spring, TX

Feels fresh and moistered. Good scent. I love the cool sensation. Overall it is a Good product.
Stephanie l.
Stephanie l.
Garden Grove, CA

Works very well. Removes my dark circles but now I can't really find it anywhere in the stores.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA

I like this product! Usually wear it after I moisturize and/or prime. I like that it is tinted!
Gina R.
Gina R.
Chatsworth, GA

I love the roller on this. It's cooling and it helps to reduce puffiness. It feels so nice too.
ANA V.
ANA V.
La Mesa, CA

Really enjoy the cooling sensation as well as the light tint it gives ,I like the light option.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.