Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Tanya H.
Tanya H.

Quite greasy underneath the eyes, and not practical for use under or over makeup, however, is convenient to use
Elisabeth C.
Elisabeth C.

I remember this was very good!! i just didn't have it in the right color - but it was good! Had great coverage!
Liliana R.
Liliana R.
Sarasota, FL

I resent started using it and impress of the benefits it show and has giving. I will deffent will repurchase it
This feels nice under the eyes but i don't really feel like it has done anything to eliminate my dark circles..
Ibtissame H.
Ibtissame H.

I am looking for these to try because I heard it's great and works perfectly on the dark circles around the eye
Heather P.
Heather P.
Mt Arlington, NJ

Still on the pricey side unless I find a coupon then not to bad. It doesn't work well if you don't sleep right.
amy s.
amy s.

I really like this. Especially on days where I'm extra tired (everyday!) I like that the applicator is cooling.
Laura D.
Laura D.
Humble, TX

This is amazing! I use it everyday! Really helps the dark puffy circles under my eyes and improve overall skin.
Sheeba K.
Sheeba K.
Mumbai

I have a dark circles under my eyes it helps me a lot to get rid of these dark circles the roller is very good
Ronnie D.
Ronnie D.
Beltsville, MD

This thing didn't do anything!!! Maybe for almost a year i tried it and it was no change!! So i stopped trying!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.