Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Estefania G.
Estefania G.

It cover your under eyes naturally you can pretend you have no make up on, and it actually works for the eye bags
Alexis F.
Alexis F.
Starkville, MS

I love garnier it works well for me i like the dark circle roller because it makes my dark circles less noticeable
Zakayla H.
Zakayla H.
Charlotte, NC

Something quick to use when I'm in a hurry and don't want to walk out the house like who do it and why very useful.
angelica c.
angelica c.
South Bend, IN

I love this product. It's my hole grail. This product I go back to time after time. I am deeply in love with this
Olivia S.
Olivia S.

Wakes up your eyes with the cooling sensation. I think I used mine so much I lost it wherever I took it!! *cries*
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Indio, CA

This stuff omg my dark circles are gone and it worked great for me. I always put it on and my circle lighted up.
Marlene U.
Marlene U.
La Puente, CA

I've been using this product for like 4years it is great on your under eye
It diminish the black under your eyes
Irma C.
Irma C.

I do like this roller even though I didn't see much difference. I use it under my base to cover my dark circles.
Aaliyah S.
Aaliyah S.
Oswego, IL

Working two jobs is definitely not easy. But using this cream makes me LOOK like I'm handling it like a champ :)
Sherise S.
Sherise S.
Wichita, KS

It didnt really do anything for me and that was a let down and i don't think I'll be getting this product again.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.