Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.

Use this product every morning and it works wonders with my tired mommy eyes! Highly recommended!
Chardonnay D.
Chardonnay D.

It helps under the eye and brightens and it is soothing and relieving when i put it under my eye.
Natalie O.
Natalie O.

It really helps me remove the black circles under my eyes and keeps my eyes look good and smooth.
Robyn M.
Robyn M.
Elkhart Lake, WI

I use this daily under my eyes. Makes me look awake. Feels good and bags go away! Would recommend
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
El Paso, TX

Loveee this prioduct, instead of wearing too much eye make up you can replace it with this roller
Barbara N.
Barbara N.

Covers my dark circles..easy to apply no strong scent..reasonable price ...
.........
......
....
Marcela R.
Marcela R.

Gave this a try but wasn't satisfied what so ever. The only good part was it was not toExpensive.
Yasmin G.
Yasmin G.

I have bad dark circles under my eyes and this work amazing. I use it all the time. Great product
Holly D.
Holly D.

I don't really notice any difference with this product and similar ones. Doesn't seem to do much.
amanda g.
amanda g.

Love! Always put this on..alone or with a full face. One of the few products i cant live without
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.