Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Tangela J.
Tangela J.
Cedar Hill, TX
This product was okay. It lasted a long time but I really didn't see an improvement in the dark circles under my eyes. My circles aren't very dark to begin with. It also had a weird smell and would burn if I put it on after a deep cleaning.
When you apply this your dark circles literally gone it have shade on it just like BB creams. This meets my expectations. This is very effective for the dark circles only but the puffiness is still there. I will definitely buy this again.
lil r.
lil r.
Thie product is one that I would recommend. The packaging is nice and it really sells the product. I bought this at a local neighborhood walmart. This product is effective and I would highly reccomend it to people who struggle to maintain dark circles under their eyes.
megan b.
megan b.
Port Allen, LA
This product is great! When used with a beauty blender it blends so well under the eyes and in the areas where a little more redness shows. The roll on eye cream is cool to the skin and has great coverage. It does not sit in the wrinkles and clump from what I have noticed. Would recommend this product to everyone
Tahira M.
Tahira M.
Atlantic City , NJ
I feel like it doesn't do what it says. I brought it because it supposed to remove and help the bags and dark circles I have. It was pretty disappointing with no results. I would tell others to buy it to see how it works for them but I wouldn't use it again my self.
Courtney N.
Courtney N.
I swear by this stuff! I use this almost every day, and I've noticed my dark circles have gotten much lighter. I like that this can be applied throughout the day if need be. It's super blend able and does not dry out your under eye.
Erica P.
Erica P.
Not only does this help freshen up your under eyes because of the cool roller tip, but the salmon undertone of this is great for covering dark circles. It was more pigmented than I expected. You can't beat this for the price!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Ashland
This is sort of alright. I feel the cooling effect when I apply it, and the coverage on under eye circles is there, but it's not enough to even call it coverage. It's a decent base to neutralize but it doesn't help much and doesn't have long term lasting effects.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought it because I read it and thought I'd give it a try, can't really say it did anything to brighten the mood of the dark circles and cost like $9 in my local drugstore, definitely feel like I wasted money but at least I can say I tried it once upon a time
Haley W.
Haley W.
Conroe, Tx
I've had dark circles all my life, and no matter what I did, they would be there. Putting this product on, I was skeptical, but pleasantly surprised when it concealed said circles. The only downside is that it doesn't have a lot of staying power when used alone.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??