BY GARNIER #25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Theresa G.
Theresa G.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have yo say I love these so much. I use them several times a day sometimes. Throw mine into the fridge about 10 min so cool... So refreshing. I dont know is they work as I have almost back under eyes most of the time. But I love the smoothness and the coolness. I have 1 for each eye.
Rachael E.
Rachael E.
I use this product everyday! However, it doesn't necessarily get rid of dark circles, instead it covers them. I'm not sure if there is a serum that really does well with getting rid of circles but this product definitely does a good job or naturally concealing.
Jenn P.
Jenn P.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product. It isn't the best undereye roller I have used, but I do feel that is helps depuff. I almost wish it wasn't pigmented though bc I feel like it is a weird color on my very light skin tone. I still need some kind of color correction on top.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this product much more than the original. The tint was great although it was a little too bright for my skin tone. This is a gentle formula and the roller felt cool against my skin, almost like a little massager. It might be good to use during a facial.
Shannon A.
Shannon A.
Pittsburgh
I keep coming back to this, after searching for a product that conceals my under eye dark circles.  Cannot beat the price, very affordable, and lasts all day without having to reapply.  Love the cooling effect but wish the coverage was better.
Warren S.
Warren S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I literally use this product every single day. It blew me away at how amazing it covered my dark circles the price was so low and it comes in a stick with the metal roller ball that is very cold it really brightens your eyes I would recommend this to anyone!!!
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for the past 5 years and it is the best eye brightener/concealer that I have come across. I try other products to see if there is anything better but somehow I always come back to using this one. Tried and true, it does the job.
Allie G.
Allie G.
Oklahoma City
I have been using this for undereye coverage for YEARS. I love it, i recommend it to everyone. The roller ball makes the application easy and even, the color is perfect, and the formula is light weight and totally blendable.  Its the best for lightening that under eye area before applying a base
Yvonne L.
Yvonne L.
Petaluma, CA
My last year of high school and first year of college left me with huge, dark, undereye circles. This product worked well and wasn't too pricy. I don't really remember why I stopped repurchasing this product, but from what I remember, it worked well.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I believe my dark circles have been a curse since I was born all of my sister's have them too I have tried countless products to eliminate or at least lighten the dark circles and garner seems to be the only product that is actually lightening the circles
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.