BY GARNIER #24 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Highlands, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is awesome when it comes to the metal roller it's very convenient when applying. However the cream isn't exactly what I was looking for in a dark circle treatment. It doesn't provide the coverage I need for on my dark circles! Overall it is a good product and would tell friends and family about it!
Theresa G.
Theresa G.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have yo say I love these so much. I use them several times a day sometimes. Throw mine into the fridge about 10 min so cool... So refreshing. I dont know is they work as I have almost back under eyes most of the time. But I love the smoothness and the coolness. I have 1 for each eye.
Rachael E.
Rachael E.
I use this product everyday! However, it doesn't necessarily get rid of dark circles, instead it covers them. I'm not sure if there is a serum that really does well with getting rid of circles but this product definitely does a good job or naturally concealing.
Andrea I.
Andrea I.
Salt Lake City
I expected this to actually lighten the dark circles under my eyes. It didn't meet those expectations, it's basically a concealer. At $10 I wasn't super satisfied. I would have to say they it does help cover without being too heavy. So thats why I gave 3 stars.
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for the past 5 years and it is the best eye brightener/concealer that I have come across. I try other products to see if there is anything better but somehow I always come back to using this one. Tried and true, it does the job.
Shannon A.
Shannon A.
Pittsburgh
I keep coming back to this, after searching for a product that conceals my under eye dark circles.  Cannot beat the price, very affordable, and lasts all day without having to reapply.  Love the cooling effect but wish the coverage was better.
Jenn P.
Jenn P.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product. It isn't the best undereye roller I have used, but I do feel that is helps depuff. I almost wish it wasn't pigmented though bc I feel like it is a weird color on my very light skin tone. I still need some kind of color correction on top.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this product much more than the original. The tint was great although it was a little too bright for my skin tone. This is a gentle formula and the roller felt cool against my skin, almost like a little massager. It might be good to use during a facial.
Warren S.
Warren S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I literally use this product every single day. It blew me away at how amazing it covered my dark circles the price was so low and it comes in a stick with the metal roller ball that is very cold it really brightens your eyes I would recommend this to anyone!!!
Yvonne L.
Yvonne L.
Petaluma, CA
My last year of high school and first year of college left me with huge, dark, undereye circles. This product worked well and wasn't too pricy. I don't really remember why I stopped repurchasing this product, but from what I remember, it worked well.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??