BY GARNIER #65 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the ...1 Answers
Amanda R.
Covington , KY
I use the Garnier anti dark circle rollerball in the evening and morning. It does make a noticeable difference with dark circles and puffiness. I like to put mine in the refrigerator. It's very refreshing in the morning. I would and have repurchased.
Sabila S.
I love using the dark circle roller, it feels great around the eye area, very cooling and relaxing. The gel gets easily absorbed in the skin, I have not noticed a big change in my dark circles but because it feels so good on the skin I like using it .
Natalie S.
Tucson, AZ
I love this little magic wand I use it every single morning I have extremely fair skin and as a single mom never get enough sleep it blends in perfectly with my skin tone and is refreshing first thing in the morning. I Highly highly recommend it.
Christi K.
Montrose, CO
This is one of the best anti-dark-circle eye products that I have used. I love how it brightens my eye area and completely diminishes any lines or circles that I have. Great product!
Martina W.
Bowling Green, OH
Love this product for when I'm in a hurry and need just a bit of coverage. I don't have bad dark circles so I use it for just a bit over coverage and to brighten my under eyes. I would buy this product again.
Kristina h.
I am using this product over 2years and i am very happy with it. Very effective and probably will keep up with this product. Of course it did met my expectations. Will use for long term as i even do it.
I would recommend to others of course, even my mom is using it and few of my friends.
Molly E.
Palm Coast, FL
I like to use this product with my morning face routine. I've been using it for a few weeks and feel like my dark circles aren't nearly as bad as they were. Good pre-under eye primer
Leah B.
Springfield, OH
I have used Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Roller for several years now, and I love it. It covers my dark circles. It's light and can be easily worn on it's own or under makeup.
Andrea M.
Compton, CA
I love this i always use this as a under eye concealer ,it's really gentle on your skin when putting on it has a fresh sensation, it works good it even helps my puffy eye situation, the price is decent for the size and the effects, the only thing that can improve is the size of the product.
Cindy F.
Downey , Ca
I love Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter anti-dark circle eye roller...it goes on smooth and you don't have to get anything on your hands. It fits nicely in your purse and gives you a bright pick me up any time of day. This will definitely be a staple in my beauty routine from now on.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle Q.