Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (35)
Maria M.
Maria M.
Hesperia, CA

I don't sleep as much so i get under eye circles and thia actually helped me get rid of them
Yesenia A.
Yesenia A.

Super easy application. Slides on smooth. Dries up quickly. Great for quick morning routine.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Smithfield , Nc

Tried this product and did see little results maybe if you use it longer it will work better
Jill C.
Jill C.
Wilmerding, PA

Love Garnier eye roller, its one of the best inventions for eye care that I have discovered.
Eva P.
Eva P.
Rockville, Md

I hated how this felt under my eyes. Almost sticky. Didn't seem to make a difference either
Adriana P.
Adriana P.
Tampa, FL

I didn't see much Of a change. I did not like product that much. Too pricey and not worth it
Rolled on great. I really didn't see any changes with my dark circles though. Smelled okay.
Melynda H.
Melynda H.
Cordova, TN

This is great for under eye circles. my circles have got lighter and eyes are not as puffy.
Abbey B.
Abbey B.

I have really bad dark circles under my eyes and this has been helping a lot! Glad I got it
Nicole R.
Nicole R.

This product helps reduce the color of dark circles however it doesn't totally remove them.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.