BY GARNIER #50 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Amber M.
Vancouver, WA
I use and try many different eye products, but this is one of my favorites. I like that I don't have to use my fingers to apply. It really minimizes wrinkles and puffiness
Tanya F.
Billerica, MA
Love this color this is the color of my hair right now and I love it so much and wish I used it before I also love this hair coloring product it makes my hair feel awesome
Kate M.
Melrose, MA
I love this product! The cream is light so doesn't feel too heavy when put on as a part of my night time routine. I like that I can get it from CVS and not have to hunt around when I run out of it. It took a couple of weeks to see a difference but I'm glad I waited to see!
Sarah D.
Harrisburg, PA
This stuff is a holy grail out the wazoo!! it is so gentle on the under eye skin especially in the morning after a long night or a restless sleep. it really helps to cool the under eye and leave them looking replenished and soft!!
Taylor R.
Fremont, OH
This product works so great. I get such bad dark spots under my eyes and this takes car of it so well. I found it at Walmart and the packaging is what got my attention. It was a really good price. I have recommended it to everyone I know. I continue to buy it for myself.
Brianna M.
Saint Thomas, PA
I do not sleep well at night. I have troubles falling asleep. I get dark circles under my eyes from that. This eye roller has reduced mine in size. Totally would recommend this product to everyone!1
Such a good product!
I've been using it for the last 6 months and you can already tell a big diference.
My skin is very sensitive so i have big eye bags and this product really helped me and now you can barelly see my eye bags!
You will not regret buying this product!
Bri C.
Oswego, IL
I love this and use it under my eyes almost every day. I do not typically wear makeup and this is light enough that it's ok, but still has a full coverage. This is also not cakey and does not make crease marks. I love this stuff!
Alicia P.
Worked for a few times and then after a little while I stopped noticing a difference. I'd love to try it again, but I was pregnant at the time so that might have been why.
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
This immediately makes the skin under my eyes tighten and feel cold. I can tell it's working and if I use it consistently for a few weeks I can really see the difference.
Jessica M.
Hueytown, AL
I've hadn't had any luck with anything that's for dark circles. how well does this work?
Jenalynne S.
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller does this product really work?? I have terrible dark circles. It's genetic and I want to get rid of them or at least have them fade.
Annie J.
Daphne
Is this concealer lightweight???
Gaby A.
Fraser, MI
Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?
cecilia s.
Patterson, CA
Is this product really works?? I heard people said that is doesn't work good, so I'm not sure if I really want to try it.