BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Susan F.
Love this prodeuct for under the eye fine line area i have used it many times and have loved it every single time it is gental on my skin which i love also the price is good for what it does (pircer the better working) i have and will keep buying it again
Katharyn G.
North Las Vegas, NV
Gosh! I love this product! It had helped so so so much with my dark under eyes. And its very comfortable to put on, its totally worth it! Id buy again and again. But it lasts such a long time. Its so gentle on your skin! Ahh, how amazing is this product.
Karessa F.
Wilmington, DE
I've been using this for a few weeks. In feeling pretty eh about it. Lol Abosrbs quickly and easily, I love that. Has it really helped me? Not really. But does keep my eye area hydrated.
Mia S.
This handy little roller by Garnier is perfect for travel and is cooling and soothing on your eye area. I keep it in the fridge so the roller can be extra cool and refreshing to my face.
Tomiann C.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Love this product it's a must have, especially for me with not enough sleep and dark circles. It goes on smooth and really covers up under your eyes. Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Gaby S.
Yadkinville, NC
Absolutely love this! It actually works and it's really not expensive. I bought this at a nearby Walmart so you can find it almost anywhere. It's very effective and I would buy again. I totally recommend this product.
Typhani H.
Deputy, IN
I was using an E.L.F under eye product, but saw little improvement. The roller on this seems to have a cooling effect. This is essential for me due to horrid allergies. I loved it and quickly added this to my skin routine. Anot her bonus is that it lasts.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
I bought one of these rollers almost a year ago and I don't plan on repurchasing it. While it did help with any puffiness around my eyes, the lightest color was still too dark for my skin tone. I might consider trying the colorless version in the future.
Amanda R.
Covington , KY
I use the Garnier anti dark circle rollerball in the evening and morning. It does make a noticeable difference with dark circles and puffiness. I like to put mine in the refrigerator. It's very refreshing in the morning. I would and have repurchased.
Sakura S.
I haven't really used many Garnier face products. But after hearing about this on YouTube, I decided I had to try it. With sleepless nights and stressful days, this was sure a holy grail. It had removed my dark circles in a matter of a week or so. Definitely my go to product for dark circles.
Katelyn P.
Wetumpka, AL
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller - Does anyone know if this actually gets rid of dark circles?
Mercedes S.
Mullins, SC
How well does this actually cover dark circles. And how long does or stay on.
Danna S.
Somebody could help me I don't understand the concept of this product, it's a concert o a eye's cream or what! Plus helped me I've a lot of dark eyes circle. Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller
Bethany O.
Madison, TN
I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is this a good one?
Marie-Pierre S.
Does it have a long term effect ? Does it reduce the dark circle or you have to put it every time to see a difference?