BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Kate M.
Melrose, MA
I love this product! The cream is light so doesn't feel too heavy when put on as a part of my night time routine. I like that I can get it from CVS and not have to hunt around when I run out of it. It took a couple of weeks to see a difference but I'm glad I waited to see!
Rebecca M.
Berwick, PA
I have used this and wasn't to impressed. The ball didn't roll very well or sometimes at all and when it did the product seemed very watered down. It kind of dripped from the applicator and I had a ruff time blending it into my under eye area and getting a good coverage.
Tanya F.
Billerica, MA
Love this color this is the color of my hair right now and I love it so much and wish I used it before I also love this hair coloring product it makes my hair feel awesome
Sarah D.
Harrisburg, PA
This stuff is a holy grail out the wazoo!! it is so gentle on the under eye skin especially in the morning after a long night or a restless sleep. it really helps to cool the under eye and leave them looking replenished and soft!!
Taylor R.
Fremont, OH
This product works so great. I get such bad dark spots under my eyes and this takes car of it so well. I found it at Walmart and the packaging is what got my attention. It was a really good price. I have recommended it to everyone I know. I continue to buy it for myself.
Tarah S.
Pine ridge , Ky
I love this dark circle roller! I have always has severe allergies which cause me to have dark circles all the time and this product is the best product for it! LOVE IT!
Anita H.
Works great. I saw improvement within a week of using it. I bought this product in my local Walgreens drug store. It's very gentle and great if you have sensitive skin.definitely worth the money
Maria Zobel B.
I use this one when I was in high school, I always wanted to have a flawless eyes, This one maintain my bright eyes, its my most recommended drugstore stuff for glowing eyes.
Such a good product!
I've been using it for the last 6 months and you can already tell a big diference.
My skin is very sensitive so i have big eye bags and this product really helped me and now you can barelly see my eye bags!
You will not regret buying this product!
Madison V.
Allendale, MI
I'm a college student so under eye circles are a daily struggle for me. I started using this my freshman year of college and now my eyes look brighter and better than ever!
Nikole M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Does this really work? How long did it take to see results?
Yvonne C.
So is this a concealer and a treatment? And do you have to use it everyday to see a difference?
Danielle P.
Brooklyn , NY
How is the formula for this product? light? is it easy to blend ? do they have accurate options for colors??
Mariaelena C.
How many times do you put it on like daily or weekly?And how long until I see results?because I really want to try this product out😊
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
I have many dark circles this really works?